What is better: the PS4 Controller or the PS3 Controller? I mean the PS4 Controller a friend mean PS3 and PS4 is same...

What is better: the PS4 Controller or the PS3 Controller? I mean the PS4 Controller a friend mean PS3 and PS4 is same...What does Sup Forums say?

PS4 controller because it fits with your hands better

PS3

Mouse and keyboard is better you consolepeasents

You got one job...

The PS3 controller is too fucking fragile. Can't keep one working for over a month.

PS3 controller is about as stable as fucking Lego.

PS4 controller is comfortable, solid, and my personal favourite.

I have one that still works since release...

PS4 > PS3 but the dpad on PS3 feels better man

Mouse and keyboard

This

Not the fucking topic you retards.

Ps3 no dumbass wanna be mouse pad and no share button

PS3 controller is much better because the PS4 controller is too big to use nearly as well.

Definitely the ps4. The analog sticks have kind of a dent on it. The ps3's weren't and it wasn't really comfortable.

And I don't even have to mention the L2/R2 buttons. Waaaay better on ps4

Jesus how small are your hands?

PS4, it has more weight and feels better, also the analog sticks are more sensitive especially for in between the 8 axis directions. More common to fine a usb cord for it than the ps3 controller since it's been standardized for phones. I really wish that the PS4 controller had the start and select buttons though, fucking useless share button and renaming start to options. And there is absolutely no reason why sony never made the PS button compatible for the PS3 (or the share button act as select, or full controller support in PS3 games in general)

quads speak truth

what the hell kind of girly midget hands do you have?

Checked

fuck off satan!!!

Well now