Talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

and we came up with this answer: they're jealous!

Let's see why:

1) We got awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being burned.
2) We are more fit, we can outrun any white male anytime. even CHUCK NORIS?!?
3) We got bigger dicks.
4) Girls dig us better.
5) We have very wide social circles. White people have forgot how to live in society.
6) We got rhythm. We can dance, rap, sing, make music, you name it!
7) A black chick wouldn't date a white boy. On the other hand, white girls would drop their white boyfriend anytime for a black guy if given the chance.
8) We're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being white sucks whereas being black is cool as hell.
9) We got a sense of what family is about.
10) We get MANY children so that our genes will last long on this motherfucking earth, not like your average pathetic two children.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any argument that niggers would have some utopian bullshit can be instantly debunked by looking at australia

the niggers here had 50,000 years and they invented a stick and they're still startled by fire

I only see niggers posting these threads... I don't see white people projecting anonymously on /b about how their superior...we don't feel the need to say it because we both already know it's true. >Ask a white guy anything

Gr8 b8 m8

>they're
>green text
>still white

But why only Australia what about all nigger countries in Africa.

Mali, Madagascar, Eritrea, and Democratic Republic of Congo. How do these countries make anyone jealous?? What have they contributed to the rest of the world or let alone their own countries besides aids shitty civil wars and other problems...

Those are just 5 of the countries in Africa there's more issues that could be brought up but no way in hell should anyone be jealous of the fucking chimps.

There is nothing a nigger has that I am jealous over.

They stink.
Can't understand a fucking word they say.
Primitive behavior.
Zero social skills.
Crime out the ass.
They're stupid.
Butt-Ugly.

I could go on ....

The guy with the biggest Dick is white and lives in England

Stop taking the bait.... I know everyone wants to reply but if everyone stop this thread will die! Let it die, this is boring!

Sage

you are correct, but as usual niggers cannot see reason and logic, they know only violence and oppression and while they continue to squeal that our childrens children will all be brown they fail to realise that they will all be lighter brown and somewhat more and that their crowning achievement in life is to be able to breed with white people.

>Peoples
Looks like they would still forget to build schools

No. You people were seen as worthless as fuck and unequipped to progress as a society because you're shitty and lazy so we bought into the slavery meme you idiots started in your country, brought it to ours, and put you people to work. Figures once that ended you idiots stopped working all together.

You use the race card even when racism isn't involved and you make everything about you. Your whole race is legitimately parasitic.

The vast majority of blacks in America are parasites.

LOL... niggers are cancerous. To think otherwise is simply mental illness. Nice try though! :)

In argentine we use all the free niggas after abolition of slavery as cannon fooder in wars, so no nigga anymore. Problem solved

You get all that excersize from black supremacist protests. All black people are fucking barbarians and should be deported from this country.

Again with this thread

Clearly you didn't read the OP. It clearly states "if whites minded their own fucking business". Whites didn't. They used their barbarian rage to destroy everything and everyone else.

Black civilizations were building pyramids and empires while you were living in caves.

blacks would still be win mud huts killing each other with spears and having plates in your lips if not for white people

Kangz n Shiet?

The guy with the biggest dick known to media and official records. Yes. He is one in a million among whites.

There are literally 1000's in Africa who surpass or come close to his size that dont have access to media and record keeping officials.
Massive dicks among blacks are simply more common and aren't even worth approaching Guiness about.

I'd be totally ok marrying a black chick who just acted normal and didn't make everything about race.

>Pyramids
Blacks didn't build them.

Whatever you say history revisionist.

I suppose it was whites who went to Africa 4000 years ago and hid all those pyramids and cities we are still uncovering today all around Africa. Makes perfect sense.

>resistance to the sun
Keked
Thanks for the throwback.

>9) We got a sense of what family is about.
really?

to answer in general: I don't give a fuck.
To say it in the words of a Hell's Angel I once talked to: "I don't care if you're a nigger a kike a chink or whatever. You're either an Angel or not."
As long as you're a decent user, I don't give a fuck what kind of user you are.

Building pyramids with black slaves also all the pyramids are in places where no slave was taken, all the slaves came from the west coast and of the niggers that stayed behind are still in stage from 500 years ago eating shit in shitty huts depending on white help and white research if they didnt send help there all would die since the current nigger leaders just take care of themselves and let the people die or go on genocide tour and before you start calling me a white cuck, im not

We wuz dick washers n shit.

Blacks didn't build those pyramids.

The first Pharoahs were black. Pyramids have been found all around Africa and predate Egyptian ones.

1) Skin is litterally the color of shit.
2) Black people are fat as hell eat nothing but sugary Kool-Aid and Fried chicken
3) Smaller dicks due to poor diet and lack of excercise
4) Girls are scared of black guys most are afraid of dating them because of their domestic violence.
5) If black people have wide social circles then why are they always asking me, a stranger, for a dollar.
6) Hip Hop was shit before white people added bass and actual lyrics. Jimmy Hendrix sucked.
7) Black chicks are unfuckable, disgusting, gorilla-faced, monkey spawn.
8) Money is cool. Everything cool costs money. Black people have no money therefore, they are not cool.
9) Because you keep fucking ugly fat bitches and making more and more kids and should exist because your women are so ugly it should be impossible fuck one.

ITT: fucking summer

So true

See

Source?
From a neutral website not some black supremacist site.

Google is your friend. You'll quickly find that you're wrong.

>blacks
>in an office
We all know it's the Jews having this conversation and not blacks. Blacks have always been the plaything of world jewry.

They had pyramids because the Egyptians didn't invent bike's to steal.

Also can't even use the excuse that first people came from Africa
newsweek.com/first-hominin-europe-east-africa-human-evolution-613494
i even started to doubt we are the same species

looks like someone forgot the fucking roman empire

It isn't 100% accurate. The artist used English instead of Ebonics so people could understand it.
>I have seen niggers in offices before. Welfare offices

Why don't you go with the niggers, clearly not cut out to be here as a white guy

We wuz kangs n sheeit.

Sorry wrong image

a dumbass who doesn't know history, go figure

>1) We got awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being burned.

>But get sick and commit suicide in low sunlight regions

Trying to bait so hard

>implying Nubians and Egyptians are the same

made me reply, here's your (You)

We was kings and shit.
>Why do my fingers hurt when I solder?

They're working in an office, not standing in line.
>niggers speaking proper English
I think you just defeated your own argument by pointing how something else unbelievable in the picture.

the left pic still needed white people to build/make the shit that's in the rubble
the right pic doesn't need any nignogs

Is there even such a thing?

>implying slavery is the only evil thing whites did
>implying Africa isn't failing because of western controlled and unequal economic systems
>implying that western sanctions and intimidation don't kill African countries growth whenever a leader tries to rid the country of whites
>implying whites don't spend billions on war and arms to fund militias and overthrowing of democratically elected leaders to put in dictators that serve them
>implying whites don't do this everywhere in the world in order to maintain control
>implying you're not going to suddenly turn these arguments around as a way to brag about how great you are controlling the world in this way, ultimately admitting to the evil you used to deny

topic is ancient Egypt 4000 BC, talks about Rome 673 BC, i get it your autistic you just wanted to say something to show us you are interested in the topic

Look up the Nubian pyramids of Sudan. They are still standing today.

> nigger lover

>implying migration and almagamation of cultures isn't a thing
>implying Nubian empire wasn't geographically located between modern day Sudan and Egypt.

Oh god damn this blame the western world meme is hilarious. As if they did anything period in all the time they spent alone in Africa.
>whitey killed our economy
Yea, all none of it you had built previously.

You do realize everyone involved in arms production are hardly white, right? You realize that people of every race have done terrible things, right?

But once again, it's more overgrown children blaming everyone else for personal problems instead of recognizing they're digging their own graves. Meanwhile, we can go ahead and take a glance at the fact the western world is the only part working to improve these battlefield countries. But I'm sure that's just part of whitey trying to take over! Niggers have always bitten the hand that feeds them and that's why time and time again they get abandoned.

>2) We are more fit, we can outrun any white male anytime. even CHUCK NORIS?!?
If they're so fast than why are there so many niggers in jail?

None of these complaints affect Black Americans. Africans aren't even mad at White Americans. They act like they have some kinship to these people who'd rob anyone, rape anything, kill everyone for one single chicken thigh.

4000 BC would be Prehistoric Egypt, which is essentially Egypt in name only you retard which is certainly not what the topic is about. Around 2600 BC is when Egypt actually became what it's more known today, and Pharaohs didn't exit until the New Kingdom around 1500 BC and guess what, motherfuckers were white, but your post is just fucking bait anyway.

>implying whites created it
>implying it wasn't unequal and failing to begin with and would actually be worse off without it
>implying white people weren't banned there all together for 50+ years and we still try to help those idiots
>implying every other country with another race than whites don't do that
>implying every other race doesn't do that
>implying you're suddenly a humanitarian while browsing Sup Forums and probably living in a country that was built up off of the desecration, downfall, and destruction of other races.

Do you think before you say shit or do you just 24/7 spew shit all the time brought to fruition from that peanut brain of yours?

suuuure aint no white people in the asshole of africa how come they still live in houses made of shit and clay?

Your as bad as the nigger if you think they are white

if it werent for whites, you ungobongos wouldnt have wakanda you would still be in straw huts

1)doesn't matter. Live in sunniest place in the states and it doesn't bother me.
2)whoopdie do bazil
3)meh its whatever honestly, but surely im a faggot for saying that.
4) not every girl. And girl that's into black guys is not a girl i want in my life.
5)don't need buge social cirlces. Rather have small group of really close friends.
6)rap isnt music, your dancing is garbage. You guys don't know rhythm if it hit you in the face.
7)again not all white girls would. If she would, then you dont want that bitch in your life. Also black girls or gross so keep'em, fine by me.
8)pretty sure being white is still better when most of our population is stupid niggers living in poverty.
9) don't make me laugh. Sense of family when most of you dont know your dad.
10) you have many children because your genes suck and the more children you have, the higher chance one will make it. White people dont need that because our genes are superior.
TL:DR OP is a faggot and retarded.

I'd tell you to do your research but I can tell you're just trolling.

>inb4 because the whitez didn't give moneyz for economyz

>the white man invented the internet that you use everyday
>the white man invented the computer/mobile device you post with

Current economic system favours whites only.

There should be a choice to abandon western controlled economics and establish trade on our own terms.

History has shown that any attempt to do such a thing is met with hostility and sanctions from the whites. I wonder why...

If whites truly cared about Africa becoming a force to be reckoned with, they wouldn't need to instigate and conduct covert missions to disrupt any political progress made. They NEED Africa and other nations to be in chaos in order to benefit financially.

This is not a blame game. This is looking at the facts. You say you want others to develop on their own, but can you name any country that has had the choice to abandon white economic systems?
You don't want us to develop on our own. You want us to develop under your rules... And your rules make it such that our development threatens your competitiveness and livelihood.

> what africa would have been like
> water

Sure mate white sanctions, not being destroyed by leaders

Show me where you were talking about black Americans.
Because I was staying relevant to the topic.

Black Americans have different hurdles to overcome.

You never seen a Egyptian in your life i assume, i bet you think Jesus has blue eyes and white skin as well

Then how do you explain this: Why does my shit have the same color as your skin?

Exactly my point lol.

Zimbabwe had economic sanctions after he tried to help his people. That is what this meme conveniently omits. No one talks about it. That was the reason for the country's downfall.

Whites are decietful by nature and attempt to rewrite history immediately.

>implying the opposite

You mean like Naguib Sawiris or Mohamed Mansour? Try not to sound like an ignorant nigger though it's hard with your low intelligence.

Do you dumb niggers realize, if it whereby for slavery you would be living in a mud hut and ooga boogaing around instead of complaining about how unfair life is even though you have access to clean water, internet, cloths and decent food?

Because you're untrustworthy, violent your women are vile hippobeasts And overall are burden in most white americans society contributing very little if any thing at all.

Wash my dick black boy

I know if I were a dumb white girl I'd want to dabble in bestiality too, because it's taboo and dirty like your nigger shit skin kek

You think thats the problem? Instead of using the whiteys for their money and make the country more prosperous they basically banned them and tried their way which failed since they have no prior lnowledge for high scale farm production, their leader uses money for his ego even when the entire country is dieing and again pleads whites for help. So why would we not want them to be independent and instead give them them billions of money we will never get back, whites wouldnt lose anythinh if zimbabwe became a more economic country

He's probably half black according to OP

Speaking of people who wouldn't be anywhere if others hadn't travelled around being savages...

Whites wouldn't have worked on math and science if they hadn't inhereted the knowledge the Arabs and Persians had worked on after they inhereted knowledge from the Greeks and Romans.

So if I am to be thanking whites, by that logic, you should be thanking Muslims.

soon all whites gonna git cracked like they in a burger KANG lols

Thanks Arabs. You did a crackerjack job on mathematics and fuck if you don't craft some beautiful rugs.

You literally just admitted that niggers live in a sub culture that don't have access to the media because white people didn't help them, do you see the fucking irony in that?

Legit black people can be fucking cringey sometimes.

>"WE WUZ KANGS"
No you weren't, y'all were dick washers and glorified cattle

>Fuck your skin nigger who legit cares
>Thank white people for selective breeding
>Yeah great now go fuck your mother with it
>Yup in that real niche rebellious stage because daddy doesn't like monkeys
>Society, boy half of your "wide social circle" spends it's time killing the other
>Bruh you guys are legit nothing but entertainment for whites be it rappers who talk about taking or selling drugs or how said drugs ruined their community
>Only because they've been indoctrinated into staying away from clean homes, financial stability, and a clean crime record
What happened, you watched get out and think that the world loves niggers get a clue you fucking Coon the only reason why anybody wants to experience life of a nigger is the same reason why people wanna be a squirrel it's for shit's and giggles
>"Sense of family" dude if any piece of black entertainment has taught me anything it's that your sense of family is practically non-existent like most of your father figures
>What use is it when you're kids are getting dumber generation after generation from shitty parents and living in section 8