Guys I'm serious

Guys I'm serious...

If this arouses me... does that make me a pedo? I'm so confused, and scared.

I feel you man. Unfortunately it does. Hopefully we live long enough into the future where they can make hyper realistic robots with ai smart enough so I can fuck a sub 18 year old robot. The future is awesome and fucked.

If she's not a child then finding her attractive doesn't make you a pedo. Pedos like children because they are children, not because they are younger looking adults.

You're an idiot.

keep telling yourself that pedo

I mean, you could move to a country with a culture that thinks it is okay... but to the real world, yeah you're disgusting.

Biologically, no, it doesn't. Acting on it makes you a pedo. You're naturally wired to be attracted to a female who has developed through puberty because she is capable of carrying a child.

Acting on it though classifies you as a pedophile. Any man who says they're not attracted to a a developed 15 year old is lying.

Women were given soft and smooth skin for a reason. Fags are the only ones who found a loophole and even they enjoy underage twinks.

I'd say go to Europe but if OP isn't brown he'd be prosecuted.

It means you're heterosexual.

I would fuck the soul outta her. Who is she?

She's just hot, that can't be helped. Most men would fuck her.

But this girl is 14 years old now and in this picture was 12.

it's perfectly natural to be aroused by this
people who think it's disgusting are generally lying to themselves
and there's no basis for that assertion anyway

This. Pedophiles are attracted to children because they're innocent and have no idea what's right from wrong. It's a power thing with them.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's the innocence and lack of judgement, not the appearance.

Bet you won't fight me tho

Then I guess you're a pedo. Just don't act on anything unless you want to be a child molester.

Incorrect.
It helps in the fetish, but it's because they're hot. Same as other women. Anons always call me a pedo, but I wouldn't want to fuck an ugly 13 year old or a old one. Skinny with a cute face is the only way to have them.

The idea of it hurting them is slightly a turn on as well

It's true the correct term is hebephilia or ephebophilia! Educate yourself moron

And it isnt a problem as long as you dont force a young girl to do anything or search for illegal images/videos online but if you've done it already I recommend you to talk to a psychologist...they wont tell anyone and if they do you can sue them and get a lot of money :)

That's pedo user

Nah. A molester will take advantage of any child if the opportunity presents itself. Appearance has nothing to do with it.

Nothing attractive about a stupid fucking kid
Unless your wiring is fucked up

smsh

I don't have access to her name right now but she's one of those model/dancer chicks
you should be able to get her name by googling the image

Sucks bro

How old do you think she is? Pretty soon she's gonna be a grandma

call it all different kinds of names you want
>you all still wanna fuck kids
>lmao stop trying to normalize wanting to fuck kids you bag of shit

Cover her face with your thumb... If you still find her attractive then yes you are a pedophile.
>falling for the make up jew...

say that to my glock and my 8in dick I'm about to ram you with
>come here

proper nomenclature does nothing to normalise this
there's plenty of things in american culture which normalise this but nomenclature is not one of them

Let some pos fuck your 12 yr old and then answer that question pedo

who the fuck is this?

Well, I guess he's just a pedo and not a molester then.

Finding young girls attractive is normal. Just don't act on it. But the thing is that its still in alto of our DNA. Back in the old days it would be normal to marry and have kids when a girl was 13 and up

Then what am I? I hang out and play with my friends kids all the time, not attracted to them, no urges.

But I pay money to lick this girl's asshole and cum on her face. I'm definitely "a pedo" but if they aren't hot I don't want

Damn there sure are a lot of retards in this thread, what about that 14 yo bitch everyone seems to be so hot for?
fucking hypocrits.

If wanting to feel her hook those toned legs around my waist while I slowly pump her tight pubescent cunt makes me a pedo, then by God I guess I'm a pedo!

here's my rebuttal
>stop trying to justify wanting to fuck kids you depraved mung
>I don't even need dated words for this to get through your head
>you're going to be incarcerated even if you justify it in court!

Are you still attracted to lets say good looking 20 year olds?
because afaik there is nothing wrong with being attracted to anyone, but actually breaking the law is another thing.

Absolutely agree.

If you would not want to watch this girl suck your cock while maintaining eye contact, then you are a homosexual - that's the only possible reason.

not if Feminism has anything to say about it
you won't be fucking any robots

>I'm not a pedophile for fucking that 12 year
old your honor
>I'm a hemoglobin

Yeah I have the same urges for hot 21 year olds, hot 26 year olds, hot 12 year olds.

I would purchase an attractive young girl, like OP's dancer, for the purpose of fucking daily. If I could get away with it, I'd be fucking an 11 year in her ass right now.

Trips tell the truth, any straight guy would want to watch her squirm in orgasm while riding his dick.

Nah man, pedos like prepubescent girls.
Humans naturally like girls that are 13- 25 best because they're the healthiest and in their prime. There's a reason girls hit puberty younger than boys.

Don't get me wrong, peadophillia is fucked. But I don't think that fucking anyone over 15 (provides you're not over 30) is wrong.

And finding someone who is 13 or over hot isn't wrong either.

>child body
>big child teeth

yeah u pedo
go post on waifuist

I've been searching since the start of this thread to try and find pictures of her feet? You happen to find any?

I'm 18 and I think she's cute but I don't have any sexual feelings whatsoever

Why not wait till she gets tits or somethig ?

God based user kik me pls, start a group trade for the real appreciators. dontbemirin

Bro don't fight mother nature the girl emulates thousands of other images of models and girls that have turned u on.

Any one who thinks other way can't seperate nouns from perception and reality.

It's just ur dick twitching don't worry.... pesos are dangerous cause they think their victims enjoy it. The girl is dam beautiful. And any father would think the same of their girl.

Just dint be a retard

I would kill myself if a girl that young even poked my dick
>being into snotty, stupid, mucus-filled kids is gross
>you're all disgusting

tfw most Europeans are white... you're quite retarded

Go to europe. Fuck a 16 yr old. Problem solved.......... ..... .... .... . ....

Homosexuals detected

Go to Spain and fuck a 14 yo

There are laws about going abroad and fucking young things.

Yeah but she makes her self look like a model on the internet so besides hard wires or biology there is a billion images your brain is relating this one. And it prolly makes hr look more mature.
Also my size theory ... since your on the pc the photo makes her chibi and scales her with qny other beautiful woman .

What's a guy to do when realility is just a hot mess of images to be turned on from and told this is what I want over and ovwr ? I'm fuckin helpless god dammit Shea patt of a hurricane of young ass I can't escape !!

sick reference bro

her name is taylor nuñez

I just don't understand why social constructs should determine who we are and are not attracted to. For instance if this girl were actually 18, suddenly you'd be like, oh yea she's hot obviously but not my type (clearly cause you're a fag) but because she's not, you have to say she's not, or else you're a pedo. It's like a fucking witchhunt.

go on dark web and buy a 12 yo

Girls of every age are looking up to thots... From their phone.

Youtube pretty much panders to the U-15 girl crowd

I find this girl extremely attractive but I guarantee you the minute she opened her mouth or if I saw her in person I don't think I'd be so attracted anymore.

Starting to think that's got to be the difference right?

Where on the dark web would one go if this aroused ones proclivities?

Quick poll:

1. Do you think this girl is hot?

2. Would you do sexual things with her

Reply with your answers

Shh don't tell him.

It is natural for any male to find that attractive, society is what makes it wrong but thats not to say it is alright either.

200 or so years ago that was the norm, in some places it still is,

Morally though you should wait until 16-18 (personally i say 18) as it quite obvious that neither male nor female are fully mature physically and mentally until that age, sometimes even later.

Thats the best i can give you op

if i was you keep your eyes on older woman in a sexual manner not young girls dressed provocatively

Yeah right, me too user I frequently click on posts I have no interest in whatsoever on Sup Forums. I'm so uninterested, I even comment and open up the pictures others post, to get a reeeeal good look.

1.Yes
2.No, because of laws not morals

Not the user you responded to but I don't find bit tits attractive in the slightest - I always associate big tits with ugly as fuck fat chicks or overweight chicks who can't control thir diet since tits are just sacks of fat and most, if not all, attractive chicks have a fit/thin body with smaller tits, I've never been attracted to kids either.

fuck ur questions. i want more!!!

You pedo fucks are missing out on one very important fact: These kids cannot have sex without damage.

Not only are they physically undeveloped and thus would not orgasm like you fantasize they would, but they would inevitably develop psychological problems as a result of being exposed to sex before they could cope with it or give consent.

You're delusional if you think otherwise. The academic research all aligns. These kids have no interest in sex without coercion from a malicious adult, and if you do pressure them into sex they will be harmed by it. Period. Your fantasies do not correspond to reality.

Yep yep

No. she is deformed
No. she is deformed

No laws. Would you fuck?

Answer and maybe you'll get more.

You can find something attractive without needing to stick your dick in it.

I think most pedophiles who actually fuck children are men too ugly to fuck their friend's wives.

She's straight up adorable. Someone give that girl a hug.

1. yes
2. no because i can think of the consequences

Y-YOU"RE THE ONE THAT'S D-DEFORMED!!!

Ofc he would

No laws .... Fuck yes

>no tits
OP confirmed pedo

Pretty hard. Someone stroke me.

Another user who clicked on a thread he's absolutely 100% not interested in at all. He even commented and opened up all the pictures but he thinks it is gross. YOU HEAR THAT DICK? I DON'T LIKE THIS.

Correct.

Regardless of your "urges", someone has to be consenting and ready for sex. Definitely takes them more than a decade and a half if we want to be talking numbers..

>no laws
idk man. She's a kid and goes to school and does homework and stuff. She's too innocent for me and all of those things would distract the hell out of me. But objectively I think she's a very attractive girl.

you might be surprised to learn how many of those things aren't actually supported by research
the alternative is that you know you're lying

Oh, the summer.
Lovely isn't it?

moms asleep, post sinks up in this bitch

Ive been raped and Im pretty normal.

> implying I care if she cums.
> implying I give a fuck about her mental health

>who has developed through puberty because she is capable of carrying a child

Which isn't "pedo", and in which case OP is a hebe at worst.

So pedos are equally attracted to retards and women with brain damage/severe amnesia?

To your little sister's bed.
It's much safer.

Only a true pussy motherfucker pulls the gun card first thing. Obviously a coward.

You're on Sup Forums, you're not normal

to answer you question, she's fucking gorgeous. would i punch the poon. god dam id obliterate her loins. now give more op