It's now legal to hit DBs before the ball is even thrown

>it's now legal to hit DBs before the ball is even thrown

Remember when you were actually allowed to play defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

obgynal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wheres the fucking flag?
Clemson cheating faggots

there is literally nothing wrong with setting picks

The WR tripped :^)

CRY MORE BAMA FAG LOL

GG EZ

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME LITTLE BAMA BOI

The DB covering the scoring receiver wasn't touched

>its now legal to lead with the crown of your helmet

Remember when Bama blew a 14 pt lead in the 4th quarter?

This, Literally no one touched #2 for bama. That's not a rub or a pick, that's the db deciding to try and go over the top and getting burned inside the receiver.

>>obgynal.com/

Here you go, OP. You might want to see a professional about that. From your symptoms, your pussy is probably red, inflamed, and causing you a great deal of discomfort.

Glad I could help, friend.

you cant block with the ball in the air

oh shit, tha pussi ded
I got sum kok for dat sheiiit

#2 didn't get touched. Last time I checked, blocking required getting touched.

Actually, the DB should have been flagged for pulling the wide receiver to the ground.

keep cryin bitch nigga

The Clemson reciever didn't even block anyone. The play started and the bama DB immediately started holding him.

>it's this argument aggain

Those fuckers scored two tds on those pick plays.

If you play extreme press coverage on literally every play inside the red zone, this is going to happen

This. It was dpi if anything bitch you lost

bama fags this mad

Clemson had a touchdown when a Bama player did a blatant DPI and just pushed the WR on the ground.

Can't cheese your way out of a loss Bama.

That's funny, because Clemson had 14 points of touchdowns that are illegal outside of Oklahoma.

The db held the receivers shoulder pads, that's no flag on the offense

The WR clearly ran at his legs.

Clemson defeated alabama through outplaying them. How many times did we see routes that were too complex for alabma defense to deal with? Le run into another man fake

I saw at least 2 TDs where the supposed best defense college players in the country got played like high school kids. Is that really all it took?

>CB has arms extended on receiver
>WR is clearly trying to run a route but the CB is in standing in his way and making contact
>WR falls down do to contact
If anything Bama should have had a PI or holding on this play.

aren't you allowed a certain amount of contact within a certain amount of yards of the line of scrimmage?

This is what should have happened when Russell Wilson threw the ball on 1st and goal