Fact: Sober chicks are the sexiest chicks

Fact: Sober chicks are the sexiest chicks.

Can confirm. ;)

vi.rgi.in

Yeah, nah.

Have you ever been to an aa meeting? You cant tell men from women

4 times a week. You definitely can tell them apart

Why do you need a coin to prove you're a week minded faggot?
>boss-up and have a beer you pussy !
>you're a disappointment to your elders....smh can you not responsibility control yourself?

whimp?

I mean honestly, if you can't improve a person with the right drug-cocktail, well, you just suck /user/.

Hope you didn't just mean "not-drunk" because alcohol is plain stupid

Alcoholism, new friend. Try it sometime.

lol AA meetings are a the church's way to convince you that you're a loser and you cannot live without GOD
>mfw people actually take that shit seriously

This ass sits in them all the time.

The few girls I know who don't drink or smoke are indeed the sexiest ones I know. I think it's just less calories from not drinking and no skin deterioration from smoking. They glow.

That's what's up

Lol, no thank you!
> I have more sense to not get involved with poison.
>you're parents should've been a better influence.
>I feel most drunks are selfish losers, as they choose their own feelings(getting drunk) over responsibilities(kids/job/families)
>alcohol is as dangerous as yet its legal for all adults hahahahahaha
>nice judicial system you've left us with grandpa....you fuckin' foolish religious idiot

An hero

>6 month coin

Don't worry, this is usually right around the time they relapse.

Look for the ones with their 5 year coin if you don't want to deal with the inevitable breakdown.

Damn right

It's my 6 month chip faggot

That's alcoholism. You think we wanted to be alcoholics?
>no

Well, when you call your sponsor because you fell off the boat, come on back. We are here for you, user.

Nah drunk are way more horny

You're supposed to be supportive

Also, nobody calls it a "chip" faggot.

Do you even recovery? The big book is laughing at you from the corner and your higher power is masturbating to your inevitable breakdown.

And way more lucid and content, right?
>wrong

I'm not supposed to be jack shit m8.
I've been sober 25 years now. Kids these days have no conviction, I've sponsored some real shitheads that really just did it because they were worried about what other people thought about them.

You are the epitome of a dry drunk

Thanks.

>kids these days
I stopped reading there. You are just angry because you are close to death. Lol have fun 6 feet under

Coin vs chip... you're right these details are so critical to recovery.

Will do. This earth has nothing to give anymore.

Only takes 2 drinks. We aren't talking about date rape just a buzz. Lucidity and sex don't go together. Your brain is releasing chemicals that are similar to drugs. Dope you dope

Sucks you see it that way. Oh well.

strait edge fag

Look at the sad state of affairs this fucking world is in? I'm supposed to kill myself trying to make it better? No, I pour all my time into fly fishing.

I'll die happy in my ignorance. Can you say the same? Or will you spend your entire life trying to "be something" or "prove your worth"?

We are praying for you! Nothing but love homie

I'd rather be sober than a have buzz. Happier that way. One drink means doom, because when we start we can't stop. Don't hurt yourself trying to understand.

The only thing I have to prove is that if you can't stop using/drinking there is a way out. But I do agree ignorance is bliss.

:)

Fact: The bigger the girl, the more weird stuff they'll do to your butt hole.

heh this
I used to think alcoholism was a real thing too
didn't realize as a kid that the 12 steps were all about putting faith in god lol. how is that gonna help you

There is a way out, I never tell anyone they can't escape from it, but just like it says on the coin friend, you need to be true to yourself. You know this. You are on your path. Too many people these days reach for sobriety for the sake of others or god forbid, the courts. Not saying it's everyone, but a large majority will fail, some once, some multiple times, before they realize they must do it for themselves. Others wont try again.

These are the same people trying to prove themselves to others, they continue taking inventory, and walking around day to day basing their decisions on social image.

I wish you the best in your recovery, and hope that you are not one of these sad individuals.

One day at a time brother.

It is real. Doesn't matter if you don't understand though. Not god... just a power greater than yourself. And it has kept me sober... which is a fucking miracle so I'm grateful as fuck. (:

I think you are confused.

Your "higher power" doesn't have to be god. It has to be something that stops you from taking that first drink.

A lot of recovering alcoholics tout "god" because that's what a lot of people turn to. Nowhere in the big book does it mention god, or that he is at all necessary for your recovery.

>You think we wanted to be alcoholics?
yes
rule 0 of AA: You are an alcoholic as soon as you believe you are an alcoholic.

Plenty of people drink large amounts of alcohol, and frequently. As long as they don't consider themselves alcoholic, they are just normal members of society. Thus, by going to AA, you have decided you are an alcoholic. Yes, you wanted to be an alcoholic, and get all the hugs and kisses and pity that goes along with it.

Instead of just deciding "Hey I'm just gonna cut back on alcohol, and go exercise and read a book, and improve my life by my self" like 99% of other people.

You're delusional if you think that someone can just "walk away" from drinking a fifth a day.

Well said brother

Smh... you poor little fool.

what these faggots said. I'm over 2.5 years sober/clean and my higher power isnt a benevolent diety with human characteristics. i dont attend AA meetings as much as I did when I first got sober because our ideologies have began to differ, but I still contribute my ability to get clean to AA.

If you hate yourself as much as I did you'd be willing to try anything to change

Highest kekkery

>higher power doesn't have to be god
>AA founded in Ohio
>in 1935
>meetings use opening and closing prayers
>unless it's an "Agnostic AA" meeting, which means by default, the assumption is belief in god
sure keep telling yourself this has nothing to do with christian brain washing

This

Spiritual > Religious

Yeah for real

Im pretty sure Odin doesn't care if I drink.

That's bullshit.
That's like saying a Fat Man needs to go to Fat Persons Anonymous. Or that on the fifth day, they can just walk away from food.

Fuck no dude. No one ever said you can become skinny on day 5. But if you admit you have bad habits, and then you start working on improving them, cutting back on alcohol, or food, or smoking, or whatever, you don't need some fucking meeting with other piglords to find the strength to change.

You're just embarassed you don't have a friend who will say "Hey, I know you don't want to go to that all you can eat buffet because you are trying to diet. So let's go take a hike up to the mountains instead."

You fucking faggots with no self control, but fucking pig planets can better themselves without as much pity points as you.

You are missing the point. Went over your head like that cumshot from your boyfriend last night.

It doesn't have to be an entity. It can be a thought, or a goal, or ANYTHING that stops you from that first drink.

My higher power is fishing. I can't do it until I'm 90 if I die at 58 from fucking liver failure can I?

>comparing drug use to overeaters anonymous.

Wew, you are some kind of special.

faggot

>my higher power is murdering stupid animals for fun
sound like a real great goal there pops

Is that your defense?
What are you 12?

Except as a guide, I'm making more than you ever will in your 50+ years of wagecucking.

Plus, I'm my own fucking boss. How's sucking corporate dick for raises going for you.

Alcoholism ru ns in my veins, and oh yeah, i like to drink, but its called "self control" alcohol is a fun enhancer, not a crutch. Its all about mindset faggot.

Great, you kept yourself in control of your drinking.
Pat yourself on the fucking back and hope you never get to the point of no return, it can happen to anyone.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Alcoholism Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Drinks Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

I Lovehow people which couldnt deal with drugs want people tell that drugs are bad because they couldnt deal with it. Not everyone is like you and abusing and using drugs are different

What a terrible comparison. If you're at the point where you are drinking a fifth a day just to keep food and water down then you'll die if you stop cold turkey from withdrawl.

Yeah just like how fat people just stop eating food at all. Do you even read nigger? Just cut back, a little bit less every day, just like cigarettes, cum drinker.

I told myself that too.
My father was an alcoholic. My father's father was an alcoholic. My other grandfather died of liver failure from being one. Can still happen to you and all of your "self control"

I love how people say "I can stop anytime I want" and then OD ten years down the road.

Respect

Is this how you view shit?
"Well just cut back, lel. Fat people can stop, why cant you?"

He said cut back. And sure its not easy, but you are not doing anything else at AA. You just need people that control your behavior. Which say 'bad boy' if you drink and 'good boy' if you didnt. Like a dog.

Comparison is still bad. You can live without alcohol. You can't live without food.

I'm sorry did you want me to pity your poor poor very sad "addiction"? kek. People quite smoking and don't go to "smokers anonymous" you are just pretending your problems are soooooooo hard and nooooo one understands. kek, babies all of you

Yep. Definitely 12, or maybe 16 and raiding his mommy's medicine cabinet for opiates.

"But I can stop any time."

I'm worried about you, friend. Did you bump your noggin as a youngster?

Who da fuck...

This

This is spoken by someone who has never encountered addiction.

Girls who haven't had any issues with addiction are definitely sexy. Those who are recovering I wouldn't say are sexy, but definitely easy. I had a buddy who was a long time NA member and sponsor. He would always bring a few different girls home from his meetings. It was almost a guarantee that you would get laid if an NA girl got brought over. From what he and a friend told me was the NA conventions were energy drink fueled orgies and I can believe that

It's just about if you want to stop it. If you really want to stop your addicting then you tell nobody and just cut it back or stop it immediately. I stopped smoking weed after 5yrs in a few days and maybe did now 5 times in last 2 years. It's not about thinking 'bad' or good 'good' its about what you want and how often you do it. I also smoke cigarettes ... Some days i smoke a package, some Just one cigarettes and then there are Times where i stop Smoking for days/weeks/months Just because i don't like to. The only thing which causes an addiction is when you try to replace an missing Stimuli in your life thru the easy way. If you have an addiction (psychological) then you dont want to stop taking drugs and thats okay, but its always your choice. For Body addiction you can lower dosage over longer time.

heh this guy gets it

I gotta go faggots. For ya'll who were asking, nah, didn't hit my head, just gotta go make money holding down a respectable job. Good luck kiddos

You're so knowledgeable... friend gave you the 411? Thanks bud

You are confusing conscious choice with chemical dependency.

Guess what. I was the same way too. I used to be able to stop what I was doing for whatever period of time I chose.

Eventually you will meet the crossroads of sobriety/addiction. Where you are in your consumption or enjoyment of said consumption/coping will decide which choice

Also, you are some kind of idiot thinking "body addiction" is a thing. Alcoholism is a chemical addiction, marijuana is a psychological addiction. Cigarettes and opioids are a chemical addiction. Overeating is a psychological addiction.

This just in, not everyone is psychologically equal.

Everyone has different breaking points and coping mechanisms.

Just because you don't have an addictive personality doesn't mean others don't.

Now get off that soap box and go brown nose corporate so that next quarter you can make one quarter as much as I do.

All your choices are chemical dependencies. But its like with rape. Your body (Testosteron) says I want fuck but you decide not to.

And psychological is chemical too. Body addiction means you get body symptoms if you stop taking it (which can be deadly). Inject a heroin junky naloxon and he will die from lung odem by withdrawal symptoms.

And sure people are different and some people have harder Problem with Substances. But you are still free to choose if you want to be addicted. If you are addicted you want to continue your lifestyle. It's your choice because you choose you dont want pain/effort whatever.