Well, Sup Forums, my girlfriend and I are going to do it...

Well, Sup Forums, my girlfriend and I are going to do it. We talked a lot more about it last night and she's extremely eager to have sex with other men.
So, ask someone who is about to be cucked, anything.

You're gonna be in a for a wild sexy ride... I share my gf sometimes and we have the best sex after.

She have a guy picked out?

Where are you from?

Can you show more of your girl?

What do you want the guy to do to your girl?

Are you just gonna watch, participate or not gonna be present at all?

listen compadre I need some pussy too spread the wealth and let me fuck your girlfriend like a real bro would

No not yet. We've decided to use a dating site and she's going to be the one basically mainly doing it all.
She wants to find someone she can enjoy it with, be basically friends with and have sex. Pretty sure she wants to try dating him kinda, if we find the right guy. We're from Michigan. I plan to watch, maybe join a little. But mainly I want him to cum inside of her, then I want to fuck her immediately after.

Hey if she likes you, I'd have no complaints.

Push her into doing it with a black man. Nothing will get you harder than seeing a guy with a bigger dick than yours fuck your girl.

I've been there and seeing her body shake in orgasm and toes curl as he went 9" inches deep was amazing.

Drive over to Illinois and I'll dick down your girl for you.

Aren't you scared, that's she's gonna break up with you because of the other guy?

Care to share your gf?

Sadly she's not that attracted to black guys. Specifically she's EXTREMLY into very pale men, or very very dark men.

Hey, that's where I'm from. My wife and I have talked about this, but I don't think we'll go through

I'm not too worried no. If it happens, well then I guess I fucked up and the fantasy is ruined.
But this is extremely about trusting one another and having fun. Besides, we're both extremly into me being very submissive, so if she decides to actually "date" him, well we could get some extremly hot things from that.

Why won't you go through with it?

Are you planning to take pics? Or will they send pics of their private fucking sessions in the future maybe?

Also more of your gf, please.

Pale guys are generally wimpy. They never leave the house.

You won't get much satisfaction out of this unless you feel inferior to the guy she's fucking.

Hopefully, and by how it sounds, both. I'll most definitely be taking pictures and sharing them here on Sup Forums. Videos maybe too if she's okay with it.
And by how she makes it sound, she's interested in going to parties and stuff and having sex with people. So maybe some then too.

Agreed, but if she likes him, that's the goal. I think starting off, just about anyone would do for this.

Get off the internet man get a hobby do something. This shit has gotten outta control every other thread some dude is talking bout people fuckin his girl or black dudes spam the fuck outta this cuck shit i don't think dudes are really like This

I'd love to see some of those pics in the future.
Well, as I'm not always on Sup Forums, would you be okay with me giving you my email adress. We could chat about the whole thing a little bit more (when it's finally begun).
I could share some of my gf's pics in exchange if that makes you feel more comfortable.

She doesn't want to. Said she would feel weird. She was on tinder for a week or so, but she deleted the account.

I do have a couple hobbies. It's just that this sexually interests me.
Not trying to be a Sup Forumstard but I've been a competitive lifter for maybe 3-4 years now, so I'm not just a fat lard reeeeing around on Sup Forums.
Just let people enjoy what they enjoy man.

Yeah I'd be interested. [email protected]

Okay, thank you.
I'm [email protected] by the way.

That sucks. Maybe with a little more talking about it, she might get into it?
Could always try a different approach, too

If its really like that I get it ya know have fun I judge no one.
Just seems that someone spammed this and the cuck meme and brainwashed people into thinking everyone does it.

I totally get that. Sup Forums is full of a bunch of degenerate autists.
But I do genuinely think cucking is a semi-popular sexual interest.
It's an exhilarating and exciting experience, and it allows for a lot of different kinds of people to enjoy it. Whether you're a weak sissy, just submissive, or shit, even if you're still masculine but get off to the idea of "reclaiming" your woman, you can find something in sharing your gf/wife.