How do i move on knowing theres no more

how do i move on knowing theres no more

Try Estradasphere and Secret Chiefs 3.

Don't be sad it's over, be happy that it happened.

Secret Chiefs motherfucker

MR BUNGLLLLLLLLLLLEE SOUND GAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

what if i didnt like disco volante

Faith No More sounds like generic alt buttmetal. Sorry, but not even Patton could save it.

bungle (and patton) are overrated come back to me when you're a couple of years more mature and you'll see that im right

Secret Chiefs is not THAT similar to Disco. Only the first album or so bears a bit of a resemblance to it. Still try em out.

Patton ruined it with his LOLSORANDUM XD shit. He should've kept his retardation confined in Dr. Bunghole but no he had to go ruined a great band who released one of the greatest funk metal records of all time.

Angel Dust > Anything else FNM made

Not an argument

90% of what makes cali great is mike patton

those bands dont even have fuckin vocals

Patton ruined Goodbye Sober Day.

JAK
JAKAKAKAKAAKAKA
JAKAJAKA

well you're wrong

Because of this:

>mr bungle thread
i'm proud, Sup Forums

literally the best part

Get your ears checked; relisten to Ars Moriendi

I meant of that song, but yeah arse moriendi is easily the second best song on the album.

pink cigarette being the absolute best bungle song.

I'm not too big on the slower, less insane songs on Cali. They're still good, but I find myself coming back to Robots and Moriendi more over Cigarette and Retrovertigo.

Check out Ariel Pink, specifically his early works

Question:

How similar is California to their self titled? I'm not really into the metal-ish sound of their self titled.

Not similar at all. They're like a completely different band on Cali than they were on s/t

user, it's so much worse when there is more

Cool. I was going to give it a listen anyway, but I figured I'd ask since this thread's up.

terrible opinion

i'm listening right now... this is like peak beach boys with more rock

Fuck yeah Mr.Bungle thread.

Love California, one of my all time favorites.

Why do some many seem to hate FNM now? I love most of their albums, Angel Dust is as close to perfect as that genre gets.

accurate