Celebrity worship thread

Celebrity worship thread

Lucy Hale birthday is today.

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Edging for the Jenners. Fuck this feels so good.

it´s also the presidents birthday but since no one wants to see his dumb ass, have this

My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman and I-I'm so l-lucky t-to have her... I know sh-she d-deserves t-to have a-a real m-man b-but I-I'm s-sorry she i-is s-stuck w-with m-me...

kek

Dont worship clelebrities.
Make white babies and fight for the white race!

I-I hope sh-she d-doesn't g-get b-bored w-with m-me i-in the years a-ahead... I-I just want h-her to be h-happy...

STOP STUTTERING BITCH

Hot! Where is this from?

im gonna fuck her in the ass and make you watch

Need to cum to Victoria

Same. It's so hard to hold it in.

Fun Size i think

I-I get so n-nervous a-as I-I'm perusing th-the m-many social media m-m-messages she gets... Th-There are alphas who a-are e-even o-offering t-to b-be her slave: abdicating th-their Alphaship f-for a chance t-to be with h-her...

can i watch too?

I'm dripping precum all over my dick, stroking for the 4th day in a row.

ITT:
"i want her to be a celeb"

as long as you promise not to touch your cock yes

P-Please f-forgive m-me good sir; I-I know I-I'm worth little more th-than a spoon o-of peanut butter...
N-No, p-please s-sir d-don't hurt u-us...

Fuck that sounds heavenly

Any lewd user's wanna suck my thick 7 inch cock as I look at pictures of Kate Upton?

Keep posting these and I'll erupt like a volcano soon

Gladly. I'm so horny right now I need something in me

I'd be a slave for Vic all day every day if she wanted me to.
She strikes me as the submissive one though

Please don't stop

I want to find her hot, but knowing Trump's DNA is in her cells and spattered against her cervix just turns me off in a major way. Sorry, user. I mean, she's kinda cute, but ugh.

fat-ass
accident-face
next

virgin-dream
fat

Stroke it user

Have kik? My cock is thobbing right now

that makes it so much better. i love a good cock tease.

Yes sir. Fuckbit feels so good edging to VJ. Look at that body

really of all celebrities, how can u even post that third tier crap

Yes. Post yours :P

It really is. I think I came like 12 times for her so far since I started. Although yesterday it was just two extra long edging sessions. Doing the same today
Keep posting please, this is great so far

I'M GONNA RAPE YOUR PORKY PIG MOUTH

legodude600

god, now i'm stroking to her too. it throbs every time i think about running my tongue from the tip of her big toe, up those legs along her tummy, and to her mouth.

She looks like shit now. The dumb cunt cut off all that beautiful hair

Leakin

Love stroking my cock with other boys. Especially if it's to someone like VJ!

Sexy

Oh god yes. Leaking everywhere... It's so messy now. Look at those perfect brown nipples!

W-What w-would y-you b-b-be w-willing t-to d-do f-for m-my m-mistress g-good s-sir...

i'm at work stroking to her. i'm glad i'm wearing black pants though you can still see a dark precum spot if you look closely enough. i'm pretty sure my office is going to smell like precum too. my cock is so fat and swollen thinking about devouring those delicious breasts.

F-Forgive m-me g-good s-sir; p-please d-don't h-harm m-me... V-Vic w-wouldn't l-like i-it...

any feet pics of victoria?

Fuckk

For VJ? Anything. I wouldn't even have a safe word. I'd endure everything, hoping that she would eventually allow me to cum in her presence

mysexycelebs.freeforums.net/

Love me some Blake

perfect

anybody got her fappening photos?