Hey my brother told me that we can get 1kg of cocaine for nearly 1500 dollars and we can sell it for approx 78000...

Hey my brother told me that we can get 1kg of cocaine for nearly 1500 dollars and we can sell it for approx 78000 dollars
But is it worth it

It sound like bullshit to me...

Where are you planing on selling it op?

your brother lies, why would you want to become a drug dealer, you'll only get caught boiiiii

No we live close to the border so it's too easy

What kind of cake will you bake with that 1500 bag of flour you plan to purchase?

Whatever. I think you're either a lying faggot or a stupid, gullible faggot.

it wont be coke, maybe 1% coke

>1kg of cocaine
>1500 bucks
>works out at 1.5 bucks per gram
sounds legit

>76500 dollar profit
>But is it worth it

Fuckin this.

You're going to get a bag of cut, you're gonna have no connects to sell it and Hector is going to ride off into the sunset counting your $1500 and laughing at you.

I don't live in the west i live in asia so it's easier than you think
And it's very cheap here too
It it too expensive there

Plenty of rich kids here

The funny thing is that everybody is putting their dick on that !

if the resale is 78000dollars then something doesnt add up, cheap or not

Not unless op is this guy

High risk high reward you know

>be OP
>walk into club with big bag of powder to sell
>make first sale
>HEY THIS IS FLOUR
>get beat up and robbed by raver fags
>high risk high reward you know

You can't get 1KG of coke for $1,500. You'd literally have to buy from someone who ripped off the cartel and is just trying to get rid of the shit. You wouldn't wanna do that, I'd think.

I don't live in Mexico i live in asia this stuff if bought in bulk is very cheap

Also what it costs there

You are an idiot.

So you're saying you can get a KG of coke, right off the key, for $1500 USD? Because there's truly no way. Here in the US a KG is around $40,000 and we are a hell of a lot closer to south america than any asian country

Don't most asian countries also have extremely harsh drug laws?

He is either a shitty troll or a really stupid gullible person

either way

Sage

Stupid cunt. Here in Australia it's $32,000 minimum for a kg, $17,000 in the US. There is no way importing to Asia would net less than a border jump from Mexico...

oh thanks for explaining that selling drugs is risky but profitable, what you think i was fucking born yesterday? newsflash i wasnt but if you buy that of flour for 1.5k you must have been

Ops buying it for american dollars and selling it for chink ones.

Wtf it costs nearly 40000 dollars there

lmao if it's that cheap, then chances are you're getting fucked

17-5, same colour t shirt

Lies I don't know anyone that has gotten a key for less than 18k and that's a very rare case..

Unless u live in Columbia I call Bullshit

If you don't believe me search for cocaine price in India