Ask a straight guy who just sucked off a black guy he found on craigslist anything

ask a straight guy who just sucked off a black guy he found on craigslist anything

Are you out of the closet or was a DL thing?

what did it taste like?

Why won't you just say you're bi?

What bothers you more:

Being a faggot or nigger lover?

I feel sad for queers. As a doctor, it's clear they suffer from a testosterone deficiency and elevated levels of estrogen. It tricks the evolving brain into thinking it's female and the urges begin around puberty.

Good news though, you'll begin to really suffer from depression when you hit about 60-65 and the levels begin to drop. You'll fee very confused about your life choices.

If you really think it's real being gay, take a shot of testosterone cypionate and tell me how you feel the next day. You'll want to reproduce with women immediately.

Good luck faggot nigger lover

Why do black people smell funny?

Worthwhile? Did you have to pay anything? I'm 100% straight as well but have been curious about this…

How much did it cost to buy a nigger on Craigslist

if you;re going to pretend to be a doctor, at least get your basic endocrinology right you moron

Niggers were going for the following prices on silkroad

Standard nigger = $250
Male = + $50
Under 30 = + $100
Strong back = + $200

Yes I'm sure I'm incorrect faggot.

A little clomid and you'll be just fine. Just let me know if you have vision problems seeing the cock and ill get you an MRI.

>tfw extremely feminine my whole life
>testosterone levels higher than average
>can grow a beard in a day
>still look like a girl
>still a fag

Thanks user

what is silkroad asking for my friend in the FBI

Hi NSA

>straight guy
>who just sucked off a black guy

Something isn't right here

nibba takin the BEITO

Why did you post a thread on Sup Forums about it? Why did you then reply to your own post 5 times with varying questions?

man i really missed this post
Haven't seen it since 2012

tell us more. Did you beg for it? How dominant was he?

Was he good looking or just a fat fucker?

>ask me anything
>doesn't answer a single question

Who told you that you were straight faggot.

The same reason white people smell funny

Are that guys balls melting?

why do you think you are straight?