Well, is it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Muslim leaders denouncing terrorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>armed police

They have unarmed police?

Um thats not clothes... its a burkini

The cucks have become the bulls.

Literally forcing their women to strip, legally.

Islam BTFO

cry babies sand niggers

go back to your cave arabian scum

>as a western woman if you go to the middle east, they expect to cover your hair etc
>hurrrr racist if the west demands things

this
second
why does it mention that the police are armed?
Or are not all french police armed?

Liberalism is cancer

Enver Hoxha had the right stance towards religion

The french hate openly relgious people. In quebec they banned all religous wear in public buildings including hijab, cross necklaces, whatever the small jewish hat is called. It might have been overturned by the supreme court though unfortunately.

in france they do

>terror attacks happen in france
>people are in fear
>police is cautious of muslims since muslims were responsible for the terror attacks

jesus christ, modern-day feminists, especially muslim and american ones are fucking retarded

been a fun day on the guardian today watching all the virtue signallers not sure where to stand on this issue

nah thats what living with islam looks like

why is france so stupid and gay?

they're complete cucks and can't do anything right about muslims ("get used to it"/ "love beats hate" etc) but then they go and do some stupid symbolic faggot shit like that. Enrage sandniggers with the most petty useless shit then do nothing to defend yourself

Well, they did have one of the worst most corrupt nobilities in history.

>the guardian

Holy shit, I can't stand it lad. Complete apologist cucks

LMAO

That is fucking hilarious.

what does this have to do with Sup Forums?

If they don't like Islam why did they let millions of Muslims in?

>taking away freedoms because terrorists do it too

classic whataboutism

>Television & Film

Well, religion is the biggest disease of our society.

>take off your clothes, 59yo woman! we are liberal!
"yeah we showed them! now let's arrest the guy who made a anti-immigrant post hate crime on facebook, but don't go through the muslim no go zone neighborhoods"

It's always funny when people have no concept of Western history and don't know about imperialism. Your question is as dumb as "if Americans hate the niggers so much why are there so many in America?"

well to be fair, they have had multiple terrorist attacks in 2 years alone. And it wasnt Buddhists doing it

>tips fedora

they should just shoot every shitskin tbqh.

tolerance can not work if it's one-sided

>greets old man in the clouds

What are you even trying to say? Everyone here is subject to the law and can't infringe the rights of others.

It's a really weird thing to foccus on

"There, see? We were right wing here"

Cheap labour. Capitalism requires it.

fuck off Muslim, there are no Buddhist terrorists, there are no christian child suicide bombers, infarct, every other religion that has ever existed has actively ostracized people who do wrong in the name of their religion

all Muslims are the same and have no place in this world

Majority of mudslimes are on welfare

Haha epic, but can you prove that I'm wrong? Of course you can't, so keep shitposting little lamb.

>there are no Buddhist terrorists
ahahaha

>never heard of The Troubles

priorities, frogs...

t. ignorant Sup Forumstard

the dalai lama does not support what the religious sects are doing in tibet

now fuck off you uneducated shittard

Holy smoke, this.

>I wonder if the elderly muslim woman on the beac sun-bathing in her burkini is a secret ISIS warrior!
>Let's make her remove a layer just to make sure!

You're a full on social reject and a virgin m8

You're fucking delusional about Buddhism, holy shit. The current Dalai Lama is the head of a sect that won a bloody struggle.

Arabs are the laziest fucks on this planet. The main reason they're flooding Europe is for free shit.

>he's never heard of Myanmar
kek

>typical muslim cuck

>the absolutely perfect irony of this post

Fuck off Sup Forumsfriend

The French lost their morality in 1789, since then they've been a nation of hedonist sociopaths who are always mere inches away from full on fascism.

PS fuck islam DS

>Ignorance: The Post

t. Butthurt redditor cuckold

>sunbathing
>entire body full clothed

Fuck off retard, no sympathy for mudshits or their boot lickers

>French police
>armed
lmao

no we dont

Fuck off retard, no sympathy for infidels or their boot lickers. Allahu Ackbar

>call people ignorant
>don't know about Buddhism's violent as fuck history

California Buddhists don't represent even 1% of Buddhists.

>is this laïcité

The policy of forced non-religiosity in the public sphere? Well, yeah? How is this Sup Forums though?

*BRAAAAAAAAAP*

> the dalai lama speaks for all of buddhism
> there haven't been attacks in burma
>the 1994 nerve gas attack in Kobe was just an episode of Power Rangers

oh you

>>>/reddit/

Aloha Snackbar yourself dune coon sand nigger

>Forgetting that plenty of Muslim countries also disapprove of burkhas

I'm gonna argue with you when you show an ounce of intelligence, until then

>still being an ignoramus

I've gotten so used to this shit that I didn't even question why this was posted on Sup Forums

>mfw i forgot to masturbate at a french beach

>Because a terrorist aiding islamic republic does it we , the French people, living in a nation founded on the notions of freedom of expression and basic human right have to emulate their mores

you daft cunt

The difference is Buddhists don't come to my country, expect the laws and rules to not apply to them, leech off the system, and explode white people for existing

I mean, if you look at the picture you can see the white people in the background that they already told to strip.

when was the last time you saw a muslim leader speak out against terrorists? there are billions of muslims in the world where the fuck are muslim oppositions? muslims are rotten as a whole, there are no good muslims, fuck, go to your local highschool, the fucking students of your local highschool has organized protests, where the fuck are the muslims protesting? all muslims are rotten to the core

and this is my first post
>, every other religion that has ever existed has actively ostracized people who do wrong in the name of their religion
the point is that the dalai lama has spoken out against things

you are so fucking stupid i have to go back and explain to you exactly what was said in one simple sentence, you had to pick out half of my post and latch on it like the garbage parasite you are

end yourself you worthless fucking human garbage

>muh imperialism
>we didn't do nothing

I think you like to blank out parts of history to favor an ideology

>move to France
>attempt to turn it into Saudi Arabia

Fuck off. Islam is shitty and so is anyone who follows it

> Men forcing women to take clothes off?

No, it’s about the French insisting that assbackward Muslim foreigners assimilate into French society.

If the assbackward Muslim foreigners don’t like it, they can go back to Arabia or North Africa where they came from.

the article is from the daily mail, which is a british paper. most police in britain don't carry guns, so the distinction is meaningful to their readership (if not actually relevant to the situation).

unlikely but she could be
if you think there isn't a fringe of the population that isn't combatant per say but gives real terrorist food and a place to stay and are aware of what they are you are braindead

laicity is about not openly showing the accessories of your faith
it is in the spirit of the republic to appear undivided so we can achieve unity in truth

of course it doesn't work but what does?

>islamic republic

They visited the place and phoned there often. Nonetheless, the guys were the new Belgians. Born and raised Belgians, not of Islamic State

>allowing police to have arms
smfh

I love how the Muslim woman pretends she is somehow liberal and supports liberalism

"Is this what liberalism looks like?!?!"

It's the necessary steps to ensure liberalism works, you utter tard.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Muslim leaders denouncing terrorism

>of course it doesn't work but what does?

>he doesnt know about communism
typical liberatard

Because they need them more than they want to admit. Without the muslims Europe will collapse, they do not want to import Chinese/Indians because they will probably aim for better jobs or control within a few generations considering we are going towards an Asian century (it will take time but were going there).

Typical bigot response. Maybe she should bleach her skin too?

>when was the last time you saw a muslim leader speak out against terrorists?
who do you think are all the people getting car bombed in iraq dipshit? they "speak out" against it every day, just because you don't personally know any muslims doesn't mean they all love terrorism you fucking retard

>communism work guys

lel (((0/10)))

Who cares about muslims anyway lmaooo

This.

Only in first world countries.

>It's the necessary steps to ensure liberalism works, you utter tard.
Didn't know telling people how to behave = freedom

Did I just step into Orwell's 1984?

Don't bring facts to an opinion fight faggot!

>try and take my virginity i dare you

>Going to the beach to sunbathe
>Fully clothed in burka
Sandniggers are weird

That's pretty fucked up

I know how to put together a letter of apology too

do you retards know what protesting is? there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, out of those 1.6 billion, out comes hundreds of terrorist leaders who commands armies of terrorists, where the fuck is the command to take to the street and publicly condemn terrorism with a physical presence? you think if Christians starts blowing up people the Vatican wont be fucking filled with Catholics? Run your mouth all you want, all Muslims are scum

>its another the anglo internet fails to understand the difference between anglo-saxon multiculturalism and french republicanism episode