I'm sure some of you have seen Outer Space by Peter Tscherkassky? If not...

I'm sure some of you have seen Outer Space by Peter Tscherkassky? If not, here's a link to a low quality version on youtube. Highly recommend it

youtube.com/watch?v=mTarJ0Op7W8

Wow though. I've never seen anything like it. Thoughts? Do you pay more attention to the story being told or do you think there is a statement being made with the distortion of media?

milky

I was going to but then lost interest and started staring at the tits. Sauce?

MOOMMMY I WANT MILLLLKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>tfw will never slide my oleaginous nonkosher member between those buxom milky udders and ejaculate on her mentum

vintage meme right here lads

it's actually a very interesting short, Tscherkassky makes all his films essentially by hand, usually taking footage from pre-existing films and modifying them through physical manipulation in his darkroom.

SAUCE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAUCE!!!!

Is that the girl from teens react ? Also sauce?

the next person to make an on-topic post gets to stay in my thread

B-but this is a blue board.

Joseph Cornell did it better

Damn Keanu Reeves looks like THAT!!???

Why is there so many titguys on Sup Forums?

Ass is a negro fetish

Tits, ass, thighs, face, makes no difference to me.

This guy knows what's up.

Who is this demon semen?

>Do you pay more attention to the story being told or do you think there is a statement being made with the distortion of media?

I think its both, desu senpai

You forgot penis.

Fuck off faggot.

I'm an assman primarily, but breasts sure are beautiful sometimes

>do you think there is a statement being made with the distortion of media
I think the distortion adds to the tension and it's an element of the narraive, it doesn't convey a message itself.
I think the title refers to the "unearthly" powers that threaten the woman and manifest themselves to us through this distortion. But that's just a guess. It's interesting, I can see some appeal on it, but I wouldn't call myself a fan of this heavy distortion of the film.

this makes me want to kill myself

Sauce these bags, lad.

yeah I think the physical manipulation of the medium is really interesting and evocative but in this piece it's just a bit much IMO. I could see someone making a really great low budget horror film utilising a similar style though, i feel like it has such great potential.

Sauce