Cheating should be punished by law. do you agree?

cheating should be punished by law. do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_property#cite_note-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I don't agree. In fact, I like to fuck girls that have boyfriends, I like to cuck some losers.

>acting like anyone here would ever get the opportunity to cheat

>cheating should be punished by law. do you agree?

No,religious cunts believe shit like that, especialy the "derka, derk" jihads of this world

Fucking idiot. Did your wife fucked a couple BBCs and you are bitter now?

Its not cheating if he lets you, and then records you while cheering for you to fuck bbc harder.

women are sluts by their nature, thats the only way to keep them loyal

Men should just stop being stupid and "proving" their commitment by marriage

>religious cunts believe shit like that, especialy the "derka, derk" jihads of this world

lol try again

LOL... you sound bitter bro... LOL
If they are sluts don't get into a relationship, jsut take advantage that they are sluts and fuck as many as you can!

what if you want to start a family and have kids?

Except, there are. It's called adultery. If you can prove your husband or wife has been cheating on you, you win the case and all of the benefits they swore on.

Also, you're partially to blame if you're marrying someone you can't even trust. There is a popular saying among the African-american community. "Never ever try to turn a ho into a housewife." So think before you get married, or get involved into any serious relationship really. Judgment is very important.

ahahahhaha, so you want ot havbe no monay, leave with no personal freedon or ambition and if the said slut cheats on you give her half of your hard earned fortune...

No thanks mate, unless you find someone you trust 100%

Dont do that with a slut
Sluts are for fucking

As for death, I don't believe that cheaters deserve to die. Because that's a really extremist religious view. Especially since we are in the era where low-test beta boys enjoy watching their girls get fucked for some bizarre reason. No. They don't deserve to die. However, my opinion on that matter is irrelevant. There are plenty of crazy dudes out there who have murdered their wives and their lovers once they've been caught cheating. So, that's the reality. Ladies, if you end up dying because you cheated on your man, it's partially your fault too for a.) Not growing a spine and ending it when you had the chance, and b.) Marrying a psycho fuck in the first place. So I have no sympathy or respect for anyone who ends up dying from shit like this. They're just retarded for ever finding themselves in a situation like that.

you can never be 100% sure

It's not cheating if you dont get caught

>implying you're not a cuck

This

It used to be and some areas still is. Still on the books in most areas. Where I live though it has been dropped to a class 3 misdemeanor with a possible 30 days in jail or $50 fine. However, local prosecutors refuse to present a case and local judges refuse to hear cases involving cheating. Guess they themselves like fucking around too much. Our local district attorney, who is married, was routinely fucking gals in his office during working hours.

Nah. Losing the person you (supposedly) love and all the benefits of that relationship is punishment enough. Nobody is obligated to stay with you. If you don't want girls to cheat then be a better partner or get better taste in women.

Making cheating a punishable offense is just taking us one step closer to sharia law. Better start praying in 5 times a day, because with your views on women you'll be a Muslim pretty soon.

Sign a fucking prenuptial you dumbasses. Jesus, the whole "risk losing half your shit" is a bullshit outdated argument.

This. If you get married and you refuse to sign a prenup, then your stupid ass deserves to learn that lesson the hard way.

how do i convince a young asian wife to cheat?

You don't really convince anyone to cheat, male or female. They have already made the decision. If they aren't actively seeking it, then all you can do is establish yourself as very attractive/more attractive than their spouse and provide a "safe" opportunity.

This isn't one of your mindbreak hentais faggot.

It actually is in some states. Infidelity in some states impacts the divorce settlement and there are still alienation of affection statutes in force in some areas.

don't give her a baby

limitless has a great scene where he fucks his landlord's young asian wife. so hot.

Only when men do it.

If a woman cheats, it is solely because her man is neglecting her physical needs and it isn't her fault. She's a victim of her partners failure to satisfy her.

Unless you built up your wealth over the course of a long marriage. Many people marry with little assets so a prenup wouldn't help.

>get better taste in women
Honestly this is the only way to avoid being cheated on and even that's not full proof since people can and do change.

it should allow divorce without sharing the possession 50:50

who agrees?

Yep and no alimony

Who let the special Ed kids use computers?

When you begin noticing a change, it is important that you sit down with her and have a talk. A real talk. A lot of people don't understand that communication and comfortability are extremely important in a relationship. If you can't communicate or talk about things no matter how hard they may be, then your relationship won't last. You need trust and communication. If you don't have both, you're not going to last in a relationship.

It's the main reason why women end up cheating. They want someone to give them their attention that they feel their boyfriend/husband won't give them.

adultery is illegal in the US Military, punishable under UCMJ

Need some reaction images, go nuts

no

why would i want law to interfere in my emotional life. i can manage it on my own thank you

Such a hypocrite, so how do you explain all the men cheating when their wives let them selves go and become fat, nasty and unattractive? Do we cheat because women fail to meet our needs?

no. Use protection and don't share assets it's really not that difficult not to get fucked over.

>bro
Do people above the age of 12 actually say that word unironically?

You need to go back to tumblr

>It's the main reason why women end up cheating. They want someone to give them their attention that they feel their boyfriend/husband won't give them
Nope the reason people cheat is they are selfish. Neglect leads to divorce not cheating. People say they were neglected to justify their cheating behavior but that's just a made up excuse. They just stopped caring about anyone but themselves.

Cheating is a shitty thing to do and people who do it are selfish shitty people.

Well, it is a breach of contract.
As far as I know wedding papers are indeed legally binding documents.

Isn't a civil marriage a contract? If you fail to provide items or service specified in a contract, you risk repercussions.
I don't see why it shouldn't work the same way in a marriage.

Yep adultery can result in a dishonorable discharge plus some companies have a morals clause and adulterous behavior will get people fired.

lol, you are basically asking government, the biggest cuck maker in the world, to save you from being cucked.

I concur.
Betrayal is betrayal, no matter the made-up excuse.

it makes sense though, to protect the image of the military they can't have its members being unfaithful to people they've promised everything to

You can also sign prenups that affect financial gain during a marriage, dumbass.

What is a community property state? Dumbass

gr@[email protected]

Again, YOU CAN SIGN PRENUPS FOR THIS and just add an infidelity clause.

Goddmamn, I don't know if you faggots are this stupid or just trolling at this point.

Unless it gets thrown out in divoce court, which apparently happens fairly often.

>cheaters are shitty people

Everyone is a cheater. The people who haven't cheated were never in a position where they would. Either not the person they were willing to betray their significant other for, or that person was simply not interested, or they were afraid they'd get caught. There's a reason cheating is like a billion times more common during vacations. Only fools believe in faithfulness...

Your knowledge of the law is pathetic. Prenup in most states only protect assets at the time of marriage.

Black with white is steeling. Aginst the law

>Everyone is a cheater. The people who haven't cheated were never in a position where they would. Either not the person they were willing to betray their significant other for, or that person was simply not interested, or they were afraid they'd get caught. There's a reason cheating is like a billion times more common during vacations. Only fools believe in faithfulness...
I've been in ample positions to cheat and I haven't cheated.

How do you throw out a legal contract?

cultural appropriation at the very least

make me.

christians are the same, they will beat the women till she is dumb then shame her when they are in a group, they usually do it in a basement of a church where only the serious members are allowed to be, hell they even rape and molest children in this as boys are ok to fuck and rape and molest in the chiristan religion and thos eo fhte bible while girls on the other hand are off limits!

To cheat on who, your fucking hand?

Passing on aids like that ho should be life imprisonment

>Either not the person they were willing to betray their significant other for

Have you tried reading posts before quoting them?

Often the prenup is deemed one sided, unclear, accurate records aren't kept or too much time has passed in the courts opinion. There are lots of reasons prenup get broken.

I'd rather not become saudi arabia

yar, youz wright, it's a sin aginst Allah

Yes, Sharia laws forbids this too.

If your SO cheats on you and you have proof of it, you should be able to divorce them and have them get NOTHING.

Please you're trying to imply the cheater has no choice. That simply isn't true. Every cheater made a choice to violate their partners trust. There are people who won't cheat on their spouse.

Cheating with niggers should be

No. That's retarded. Fuck off to some authoritarian country you fucktard.

Courts don't like putting someone on the welfare rolls. The settlement should favor the cheated party.

>government mandated morality and anti-liberty
Fuck off back to Saudi Arabia, cuck.

The only reasons I've ever seen are from unclear/non-binding wording or conflicting/missing records.

Courts don't throw it out for being one sided unless alimony was included in the prenup, and I have NEVER heard of any legal document being thrown out because "too much time has passed". Do you have any sources for this?

ofc there is choice, like there is choice every time you cheat on an exam, or speed with your car, tell a lie or do something else immoral. So unless you're the second coming of Christ I'm gonna go ahead and assume your argument is that cheating is just so much more immoral than all the other immoral things you already did that you could just never ever do it. And you're right, until you're not, because you meet the right person in the right moment and you'll know they'll never find out.

>In order to avoid a court deciding what happens to your property attained during your marriage, you can use a prenuptial agreement.

Literally hundreds of legal websites will tell you this, all you have to fucking do is Google it. I would link if Sup Forums's spam filter wasn't fucking ridculous about slashes.

The only thing im embarrassed about is how dumb you fuckers seen to be.

If done in marriage, I would consider it adequate reason for divorce without having to pay the cheating side.

It comes down to unconscionability. An agreement was made early when a couple had no assets and little income then a business and financial success leads to large wealth. A prenup that made sense when they wed may be deemed unconscionable now.

Had it. Took it. Immediately was overwhelmed by guilt after the first fuck and broke it off with the girl I was cheating with. Sex was fucking amazing the night the cheating happened because it was so wrong, but I guess I wasn't a big enough asshole to keep going.

I wouldn't wish being cheated on by anyone.

Yeah but if you already owned the house and car before marriage and it's in the prenub then it's obvious she had no part in acquiring it and therefore zero claim

How big is your vagina?

2ltrs squared

>You spend 20 years of your life building things together. Wealth, house, etc.
>You start to have a rocky relationship, things aren't going well
>The hot young Secretary at work is into you and gives you everything you have been missing

Wife funds out and you get NOTHING, right? Good thing all you cucks aren't judges. Cheating is bad, but if you are worried about infidelity you can have your soon to be spouse specifically sign an infidelity clause. We aren't talking about some CEO and his trophy wife here, we are talking about actual people. Sleeping with someone else should not automatically give 100% of assets to the other party, you Muslim inbreds.

Vast

As I said it protects assets. Owning ibto the marriage. What you earned during the marriage is much harder to protect.

>big enough asshole
this train is gone nigga.
I dont know you but i fckn hate you

If it did people would get divorced more and cheat less

No. What the fuck kind of business does the government have to tell me who i can and can't sleep with? It's already ridiculous that we still have marriage and monogamy.

Have you ever actually signed one...? Consulted on one? These are literally all things that your lawyer will discuss with you and add it you want to be covered. All you have to do is be careful in the future about joint bank accounts, portfolios, ownership records, and anything else that will make something marital property.

You could literally make one billion dollars and your ex would not be entitled to a fucking penny if you had a well-written and adequately encompassing prenup and could provide the court with appropriate records.

It's not cheating if the significant other is okay with it or encourages.

There was a couple in South Dakota I met up with several times. He wanted me to fucking her and it turned out really great. She got knocked up so I bowed out and wished then luck. In sure it's not my kid though

If someone does something behind their husband/wives back then yes. I believe adultery should be a crime

where the fuck do you live that there is no separation of assets type marriage? You don't have to co-own everything. She buys shit with her money and you buy shit with yours, no joint bank account, end of story.

This is NOT true in a community property state.

In a community property state it doesn't work that way.

that is straight fucked, no way I would sign up for that.

Where is her neck?

>community property state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_property#cite_note-1