Interfaith Relations Survey

Hey anons.

If you have a quick two or so minutes, I'd like you to fill out the below.

surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=75274&c=1010177097TRVH

It asks you about the view you hold towards people of other religions.

You can discuss your answers below if you want to.

Quick bump.

Done
Why do you need it, btw?

No particular reason tbqh. Probably usage in arguments if that's what it comes down to, only thing is the sample size will be a little small.

I'll probably put out multiple.

Done.

Catholic

Respect some religious, dislike others

Religions I dislike:
Islam
Judaism

Religions I like:
Eastern orthodoxy
Sikhism

Are you from Chechnya? Just out of curiosity.

Thanks user.

Bump. I'll probably post the link in some other threads too.

Quick bump.

How's your day been?

Another bump. If the anons who have answered the survey make a quick post here, consisting of whatever the fuck it may be, it'll help keep the thread alive.

Bump.

5 responders so far.

Tatar

ITT datamining for easier culling of the wrongthinkers.

Do you want an independent state?

Bump.
Agnostic, approve of Buddhism and Eastern Orthodox Christianity, disapprove of islam and judaism.

How the fuck am I supposed to answer this?

Please come with us, citizen.

Well shit. The answers are in order as follows:

You may also have a little trouble with this one.

Fucking Chinese websites.

Bump. That makes thirteen responders, thanks for your time.

Quick bump.

Bump, that makes fourteen.

England is the country which has most often answered the survey.

Bump, we are at seventeen. The US has tied with England. Vying for third are the [Country not present]stanis.

Lemmie give you a hand with all that bumping.

Thanks for that, we're at 19 answers now.

I helped

Thank.

I've never heard of Alawi Islam before. What exactly is it?

Syrian culture + Twelver Islam, which is the Islam that made Iran beautiful and modern.

Reported to FSB

Bump, just hit 25.

Anyone noticing a trend here?

I was under the impression that Iran was Shia. I'll look it up.

Quick bump. Just noticed my ID:

>Mao

Everybody form an ordered line, and wait your turn for execution.

Could those of you who didn't have their country listed post it so I can include it next time?

Thanks.

Bump, we just hit thirty two. 100 is the max, by the way. Also, Sweden pls.

Sorry for delay, I was using Teamviewer so I killed Sup Forums to look like a professional. It's a subset of Shia. As you're probably aware, Islam is divided on who is the legitimate heir to be priest-king of humanity as ordained by Allah. Twelvers say there is no legitimate heir and there doesn't need to be, they just name a sort-of-Pope to be their moral authority.

Unsurprisingly this led Iran to install a European-esque secular monarch (the Shah) who worked really hard to modernize his country. He was the Middle East's equivalent to Peter the Great. Iran and Syria were obviously not originally Muslim (being the homes to Zoroastrianism and Christianity), so they were backwards-influenced by original cultures and modified their religions. This is the "Muslim leader" that Hitler visited and modern, secular (at the time) Iran is the Islam he talked so fondly about.

Now the Shias are terrible again because they deposed the Shah and became very religious, so the only real positive force in the Muslim world is Syria. The rulers of Turkey and Saudi Arabia are Donmeh crypto-Jews and they're the reason Sunni is successfully taking over these secular Twelver nations.

Shia and Sunni are both pretty garbage and Sunnis are ruled by Jews, but Twelvers are OK and Alawites (think Bashar al-Assad) are really quite tolerable. I've heard some faggots like Sargon of Akkad insisting that Islam needs to have some kind of reformation so they'll stop being third-world shitters, but this already happened and the reformers are currently being mass raped and genocided off the face of the Earth.

Obviously the worst sects of Christianity are superior to the best sects of Islam, but really some of them are harmless enough. These are the "moderate Muslims" and they are a tiny fucking minority. Ironically the Jews still manage to be at fault.

Worst part is that Syria is now getting fucked in the ass by Sunni radicals.

Are Kurdistanis also Muslim?

Bump, we just hit thirty four. I'm going to go for dinner now, so if someone else could bump and spread the survey around, that'd be fantastic.

I don't know the situation of the Kurds very well. I know their beef is more racial than religious and they had a bunch of country borders slapped on top of their nation. They mostly follow a nicer version of Sunni that was replaced by the even-more-rigid writ-from-god Ottoman version, which just so happened to take them over.

Since they aren't Turks and they aren't "Muslim enough," the Turks don't like them. For religious purposes they are second-class citizens and they are much more Caucasian than roaches so they have lighter hair and better facial aesthetics. They are for this reason an extremely common target for homosexual gang rape and sexual slavery.

Turks rely on a constant income of slaves they can break/kill, mostly boys and women, so unfortunately the Kurds tend to be the closest and best source. They are a coherent ethnicity so all other nations hate them and they really want a country of their own.

bump

Jesus fucking christ I would hate to be a Kurd. Now I see why that guy from SG tried to join the PKK, despite being Chinese.

Update: Just hit 50. Some stats:

Every sunni muslim has said that they either want to eradicate all other faiths or keep their nation free of all other faiths.

Atheists and Agnostics have answered the survey more than any other group, tied at eleven. They are followed by Catholics, at nine.

62% of people who answered interact with people of another faith daily.

We're halfway until the point where the survey will no longer accept answers.

Once again, thanks for your time.

Who did those Sunniggers name as their enemies?

One second, I'll pull up the voter files.

Already posted this one.

Last one.

What nice guys. I'm sure they could totally justify and explain their dislike of Christians.

The Religion of Peace, amiritelol.

Perhaps the most vicious of them all. See attached.

Helped

Thanks.

So you dislike and like Islam at the same time?

I hate it really but some people are cool to talk to soo but in Most cases i think it will destroy Sweden

Fair enough.

why the fuck do you need this? school project or something?

See here:

Wrong order. Fuck.

Why in particilar do you want a swedes oppinion on it?

Nothing with Swedes in particular. I actually wanted an Irishman and an Indian to answer more than others, but what I got was fine too. Sweden was just one of the first countries I thought of when "religious tensions" came to mind.

I sold myself to your data mining project. Now what do I win?

Bump, we just hit 78 answers. Anyone want some stats?

We have had one American Shinto respond.

>thinking I was going to give you something

Oy gevalt, I'm a failure. I've been out haggled by a goy!

Yes, of course. I, a regular human, have made a more efficient bargain than those of the Jewish faith.

senpai, people can troll your poll. You do realize that right?

Based on the results, no one did. I can remove votes if it's necessary.

Well thats right about everything in the news is about so its relevant i gues

Kek, maybe someone up there will have mercy on Sweden in the near future.

Hey OP, how many American's are LARPing Deus Keks?

Pulling up stats, one second.

Most American responders were Agnostic, other. Agnostic ties with Catholic and Protestant combined.

Sent

also

>Brazil not at the country list

Most of them said they disliked Islam, so I would assume most. Pulling up the exact numbers now.

17/25 americans said they disliked Islam.

I had to scroll through and count, RIP.

We're at 94 responses, 6 more until we're done for today.

Since 100 is a ridiculously small sample size, I'll conduct this survey 9 more times, 10 times on Sup Forums, 10 times on tumblr, and 10 times on reddit somewhere.

What are you trying to achieve with this statistics?

Nothing in particular.

Careful not to fall on the wrong side of the Sedition Act, my friend.

t. Probably the first Taoist respondent.

Mainly just statistics to use in an argument.

Fair enough

These are opinion polls, so I'd assume the PAP wouldn't get too rowdy about what some faggot on Sup Forums with nothing better to do asks people about.

Waiting on one last respondent...

> mfw probably 3/4 of the Singaporean respondents are non-Taoist or non-Buddhist

And we're done for tonight.

Thanks everyone.

Of the four that did respond, two were buddhists, one was you, and the other was sunni.

希望是有的

谢谢你

别客气。

现在我要睡觉。再见