/rym/ Rateyourmusic / Sonemic (Not really, despite recent news, Sonemic will NEVER lunch)

I love these threads. Music is my life, and I love rating it edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/list/Zachry/mark-kozelek_red-house-painters_sun-kil-moon-ranked/
rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
beta.glitchwave.com/@riceshoes
rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy
rateyourmusic.com/~desultory
rateyourmusic.com/~Stonificado
rateyourmusic.com/~Tinyds
rateyourmusic.com/~MetaKnight
youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew
rateyourmusic.com/~schtraw
rateyourmusic.com/~funnynamerz
rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
youtube.com/watch?v=scHh0F6FWQI
rateyourmusic.com/~78787878
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the point of sonemic? As someone who has been using Rym for many years, I can't think of any real justification for why this needs to happen. The whole thing comes off as confusing and alienating. And the user interface is just fucking terrible.

I love Chanmomo. Idol is my life, and I love rating her albums.

rateyourmusic.com/list/Zachry/mark-kozelek_red-house-painters_sun-kil-moon-ranked/

Pls give thoughts, will add Yellow Kitchen (listening to it now)

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
beta.glitchwave.com/@riceshoes

can i get some thoughts on my profile, im really looking to improve, give me your worst

bump

bum again jeez

looking 4 a RYM gf 2 cuddle wif ^w^
(POLYMATHS ONLY!! POZZ'S NEED NOT APPLY!!!!! owo)
mai requirements!!!!:
1. must have at least 2,000 ratings
2. NO PEE-PEE!!!!!
3. wouldn't mind my waifu shrines of mai idols sachiko m and virginia astley ( ´ ω ` )
4. will list me as a collaborator for ALL her lists and no one else
5. deletes all comments but mine as soon as possible (>﹏

I call this next beat "kulak"
because I'm about to KILL IT

who are essential tankie RYMers

You should change it to: KID TESTED, L "Y" J APPROVED, to remind people about the GOAT rym user.

>tankie
All communists are tankies.

but then it wouldnt be funny, it would just be a painfully lazy attempt at humuor

tankie is generally used against marxist-leninists that admire cuba and the ussr and yugoslavia, and defend certain violent actions of these countries.
anarchists, leftcoms, etc. aren't called tankies.

L "Y" J The Most Blunted

You aren't funny in the least bit, so it would fit perfectly with your profile.

based riceshoes is the funniest person here

This. I do the funnys and people here love it. I make myshelf laugh so hard I just poopied in my pants. Mom, I need a changey!

Pozzed Nu-Male Bitch Like Riceshoes

real question for real nibbas

is 3000 album ratings embryo-tier

The amount of ratings has nothing to do with whether you are an embryo or ploymath, it has to do with the quality of the music, nothing more or less.

rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy

05 is mostly pretty damn good.

rateyourmusic.com/~desultory

dude fuk 50 cent!!! I listen 2 real hip hop!!!

>He thinks me disliking 50 cent means I dislike all new school/club rap.
>Either that or he's just defending 50 cent.

Riceshoes Is Dat Rundo, And Boi, He Bout To Do It! (Get Pozzed By Taking A Tranny's "Feminine" Penis Up His Butt, That Is!

my point is that you come across as a 7RU H1PH0P F4N when you go out of your way to say "fuck 50 cent"

does anyone else hate the circle thing used to show the rating?
it's so unclear and rubbish

I assume this is meant to be some kind of joke but it about as funny as riceshoes "ironic" little kid humor (aka, not at all, kys)

why?
rateyourmusic.com/~Stonificado
rateyourmusic.com/~Tinyds
rateyourmusic.com/~MetaKnight

what are the essential ploymaths so I can learn from the best

With the garbage interface of Glitchwave, I'm genuinely concerned about sonemic. I really like rym as it is now :(

youtube.com/watch?v=cHFYEQRnQew

Tankies are never communists

rateyourmusic.com/~schtraw

so..

1 amazing album rated 5/5 > 5000 great albums rated?

oh but you are just Soooooo funny arent you
like you made these posts right?:
Oh yes it is just hilarious to use transphobic slurs in a sad attempt to slander someone...
Face it, im the funniest person here
i have spent most entire life perfecting my craft, youve spent your entire life (Kek as if you have a life) merely copying and pasting "Sup Forums approved" Jokes without even the slightest of context because Sup Forums has conditioned you into thinking that just a "joke" in itself is funny to bring up, me on the other hand i work hard on my craft and strive to bring to the table only the most cutting edge material in the comedy world today which is why i kinda have more friends then you on Rym, which is why i kinda have better grades in skool than you, which is kinda why i have just a better life then you overall, because i know how not to be a conformist, i know how to be me (im smexy and i know it)
Thx bro always nice have fans
Mega Fake Riceshoes post detected but it doesnt change the fact that i really did poo my diaper while making this post, except im not gotta get mah mom to change, Me just gonna dig in !!!! Nomnomnomnomnom muy delicioso
having over 100 ratings is nooby because it means that you listen to music to just cross off a checklist, instead of listening to the music that you connect to the most and are huge fan of but that is just what i think

l y j, duh. Based ploymath lad l y j bumping this thread up from it's near death.

mods eat my Butt

riceshoes the type of nigga to listen to the DMT Tapes catalog, and exclusively listen to all of the albums Vito himself made.

rateyourmusic.com/~funnynamerz

hi :3

can you die

It won't lunch so don't bother with it.

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
hey

t. embryo

Bitch

gross personality

just the word bitch?

Bitch as an ontological and historical entity.

SAL IS A RETARD

Ear-nipples sharply erect

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago

bitch

bitch

t. U "H" S using fake rating zygote

youtube.com/watch?v=scHh0F6FWQI

It's not anything jarring. They said the whole site will function and look pretty similar. They're just cleaning up around the edges and adding new features. They even threw a mild jab at the Last.fm update when talking about how they'd approach it.

WORST TASTE ITT

médiocre

rateyourmusic.com/~78787878

Someone please commit suicide with me.

extremely bad taste

why are you rating film now? you can't even get music right

>favorite artists
>wall spam
Why do copy paste drone retards do this?

best taste itt. also nice trips, satan

you're not fooling anyone

avant teen faggot

>satan
So funny I get it now! XD

redpill me on this guy

I'm not a teen.
I don't see what the issue is with putting my favorite artists under the 'favorite artists' section. I feel like that's what its purpose is.
I really shouldn't be rating film.
Satan can't kill himself, unfortunately. He's already dead.

are you attracted to guys?

I hate sex with a virulent passion.

blackpill me on sex

good to know you're one of the ugly no-lifers pushing the sexless ''''''''patrician'''''''' life meme

I don't need to say anything. It all speaks for itself.

True ploymaths refrain from primitive urges such as sex. They also abstain from all other urges such as drugs or anything else that may mess with chemicals in the brain in some way.

Fuck you.

He's actually pretty cute. Nothing wrong with being asexual though unless it's simply because you are ugly and can't get laid, aka a fake asexual. Fake asexuals should kill themselves.

AntiWarhol did not get to where he is by having """sex""", user

now I want to see the alternative universe where he says he's gay and you berate him for being a disgusting slut

unironically this. just look at Immanuel Kant

t. pozzed primitive monkey brained animal

t. 2cool4school retards

>that may mess with chemicals in the brain in some way.
that's retarded. not being straightedge, just that reasoning

See:

What does this even mean? Not everyone has or get aids when having sex with a person who you're in a healthy relationship with. Stop being pessimistic about nothing. This isn't middle school anymore.

t. degenerate

rétard

>aids
"Pozzed" is a hot new Sup Forums buzzword, not much to do with aids anymore really

Oh so they're from Sup Forums then. Explains why they can't get anything right.

This, but unironically.

what else did you expect? why do you think they have rym profiles in the first place?

antiwarhol is an idiot with an outdated taste who trolls other users for fun

Not true, that place is full of alt-right nu-males.

Who said I have an account?

Literally was just about to post this. L "Y" J on the other hand, is the real god of rym. He literally can't be beaten, it just isn't possible.

>outdated taste
What does the cutting edge of good taste look like currently

how is it possible to have outdated taste if he's the one who pioneered that shit

Just find L "Y" J's profile and drone him. I used to be a an untiered embryo before finding his profile, but now all I'm the way up to tier 3.

he pioneered garbage that's why

stop sucking this man's little cock he's trolling everyone

ten different recordings of the same canonized classical piece plus a bunch of meme rap, the dumber the better