The beginning of Limitless had a scene where he fucks the landlord's young asian wife

The beginning of Limitless had a scene where he fucks the landlord's young asian wife.
How do I convince a young newlywed asian to cheat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be wealthy, be white, and make sure to "accidentally" drop your magnum condom that you use for your monster dong.

is that all it takes?

Yes, being funny helps too...and charming.

i would love to seduce this beautiful ass to take my sperm. how would you do it/what would you do to her?

I got my magnum condom. I got my wad of hundreds. I'm ready to plow.

would you plow julia with your magnum dong?

bump

tbh there is hardly any ass there...

her perky body is more than enough

1. Start in Penthouse,
2. Dude with chainsaw at your door,
3. Step out onto balcony contemplating suicide,
4. *Flashback*
5. Be a writer in flashback
6. Have deadline you're gonna miss
7. Run into old drug dealer brother-in-law
8. Have him give you NZT
9. Take it
10. Meet the asian newlywed (SHE MUST BE CARRYING A TEXTBOOK YOU'VE SEEN BEFORE AND HAVE IT STICKING OUT OF HER PURSE
11. *Flashback inside the Flashback*
12. Remember book
12. *Exit Flashback*
13. Impress her and BANG THE SHIT OUTTA HER
14. *Exit the other flashback*
15. You're standing on the balcony railing
16. Jump

can i do up to step 13?

white dudes marry asians because they don't fuck around and don't divorce easily (traditional values). but plenty of slutty asians around, OP. you just have to be in a city with a chinatown and find the 2nd gen asian girls.

Alternatively you can go the japanese expat route but that's a lot harder—they all hang out together, so you have to infiltrate the group. But once in, you can stay in the group until you've fucked all the girls. This is doable in graduate school or if you are say a banker or something.

Well....

She might think it's a deal breaker...
But it's up to you,

(honest question though)
Will she be able to live with her transgressions?

this particular asian girl would be ideal to fuck though

what does her husband do for a living? is he loaded?

teacher so no

are you guys in asia? or US?

US

youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM

well if you are more loaded, you should invite them to dinner party at your nice home (make sure to invite some other very boring people) and seat them such that you can talk to her and be charming and funny, while her husband is stuck with the bores.

and then what?

but do you want just a one-off thing or want to fuck her regularly? If she's an asian from asia, one-off might be easier.

build up tension, and make sure to tell her "we should hang out again soon"

call her at 11:00am in 2 days time and tell her you are near her office and looking for a lunch mate. take her to a diner.

And then DO HER. You forgot that part.

Well fuck, we're out.

and then?

yes absolutely, i wanted to add that as a separate post. do her, OP. you can do it. you need cash, some minimal charm and a little bit of luck.

OP i think you've jerked off enough here. go fuck her irl now.

i'll try

good luck op. you can do it. she looks juicy.

she definitely deserves a good dick