Marina and the Diamonds

Name two of her best songs.

I couldn't possibly do two overall, but I could probably do two from each era.

>The Family Jewels
Hermit the Frog and Mowgli's Road
>Electra Heart
Primadonna Girl and Bubblegum Bitch
>Froot
Froot and Blue

fuck those are some nice knockers

bump

not op, but thank you. I really love her music but every time a thread is created for her it seems to derail to stuff about her tits within 5 posts. It's no secret she's gorgeous, I think everyone is well aware, but this is Sup Forums, not /s/, and I'd like to discuss her music I'd that's not too much to ask

why do people always meme 'how to be a heartbreaker' being one of the worst songs ever written? i finally got around listening to it and its no different from any other crappy album filler on a pop album

I don't listen to her music. The only reason I like her is because she's hot.

Honestly. It's one of her worst songs don't get me wrong, but it doesn't reflect her as an artist at all and it's the same if not better than most other pop artists' album filler. also It was only on the American version of the album so it's only technically album filler if you live in the U.S.

fair enough

Only listened to Electra Heart desu
>Bubblegum Bitch
>Teen Idle

Don't you mean "his"?

Just listen to her latest album FROOT and then Electra Heart. Her debut is meh. (Only has 3 albums)

love her

I agree but Teen Idle and Fear and Loathing for Electra Heart.

Starlight and Immortal are my favourite.

She has songs?

I wouldn't know tbqh.

i like the way she wears tight bras to make her tits pop

>proceeds to do one per era

i'd make her tits pop iykwim

I'm just wish the American release had included Lonely Hearts Club and Buy the Stars instead of How to be a Heartbreaker and those two shitty remixes. Both are vastly superior songs.

Left boob
Right boob

lol late reply but I made the tits post to bump thr thread as well. different ways to bump, y'know?

She doesn't have any, she's a shit artist and her only positives were her breasts, which she cut off

H A G
A
G

dude, i was just going to write the same.

I honestly just know her from that john cena webm

Marina thread =

MY DICK

Saw her live in Budapest.
Was pretty fun, everybody including the band had a great time. Too bad she kinda lost her voice by the end.
Also Immortal and Mowgli's Road.

I'm a Ruin
Fear and Loathing

Any any song where she sounds like Kate Bush really

Oh no
Starring Role Acoustic

Shampain and Blue are my favourites, but honestly I like most of her stuff

[spoiler]do you think she'll ever marry me ;__;[/spoiler]

well I fucked that up

>two of her best songs
Left boob
Right boob