Hey Sup Forumsros so ive been having large bouts of depression and random anxiety attacks...

Hey Sup Forumsros so ive been having large bouts of depression and random anxiety attacks. Im really not sure what to do about it. I think its loneliness but when im around others I feel worse? Anything that helps you guys with this? Im thinking a mix of phanibut and adderal or something.

Inb4 >Kill yourself

check out cbd crystals (isolate) or cbd tinctures. works like a charm

What is it?

some extracted goodness from hemp/marijuana but is not psychoactive and legal in all states

Ive been really looking into test drugs and psychs to hopefully change my perspective on things. Im starting of easy,I just bought some Hawaiian baby woodrose and soon going to shrooms and lsd then ayausca or dmt

Either you will get better, or enter a whole new dimension of hell

Well right now I don't think I can get too much worse, maybe pick up mdma beforehand

ma nigga why not experiment with ganja? Vape if you don't smoke, edibles if you don't like inhaling. So many strains and various types of high. LSD and shrooms are ok but anything else is probably addictive

I dunno ive done it once and really didnt get the hype, it was mids though. Plus its illegal in my state and I dont have a dealer.

phenibut actually gives a real nice glow in the right doses, but if you overdo it you just end in an uncomfortable confusion, and that shit lasts for 6 hours+. Obviously you have to take it oral, since t's way too much too snort. But it's a very shot term plan, you develop tolerance, and eventually it will fuck you up way worse when you get off of it, after daily use. Best thing you can do for a confidence boost is being physically active, and if you don't already have a job, get one. Especially hard work gives a nice sense of accomplishment. Depression is fucking shit tho, i get why you tryna find an easy way out, but you'll dig yourself deeper down with substances, guaranteed.

Start working out 5 days a week in the morning and do some esteemable acts. Just try to be a better person

Thanks man, I thought this shit was fine for daily use in the lower doses but I heard terrible stuff about the withdrawal. Im starting to reconsider.

Ive been lowkey doing that for about a month, better but certainly hasnt been making me feel all that better.

How lowkey have you been my man? Doing some pushups and curls at home till you don't bother anymore doesn't do much, you gotta really fatique yourself. It's hard going fullon fuckarony being quiet in your own room. The fel you get after a good workout, is a high in itself, ESPECIALLY in the beginning. Poke a friend, get going to the gym, or do it by yourself. I prefer working out by myself. Have some pride in yourself, stop comparing to noobs, have some long term goals and work towards them.

Listen to this man

Start getting into poopsmoking, it's pretty cool! People get to respect you because of being an poopsmoker and there are so much variety of butthash that have some of the effects of anxyolitics without fucking your liver up nigger

GG Allin throat fart and diarrhea lagoon are 2 of my favourite strains atm

goto a doctor

been refreshing this thread for a bit, basically pull yourself together and dont look for substances to 'change who you are'. L2P basically. Good luck OP.

I can second this!

See "Our need for consolation is insatiable" by Stig Dagerman.
You can find it on google.

Take the pills if you need them to pursue your fight. But fight, should it be yourself.

I will man thanks everyone

Also, sports will not be enough unless you're a jock. But it helps with internal chemistry and the fighting spirit.

>Our need for consolation is insatiable
This shit is amazing, thanks dude.

KILL YOURSELF ZACH

I just ordered some ashwagandha extract, and some l-theanine saw that it helps with both. Might help you?

learn to control it through breathing exercises or get used to it until it does not really bother you.

I had major axiety attacks for awhile and have suffered from anxiety for as along as i can remember.

I have never once been prescribed pills because M mother told me not to, she was extremely depressed and suicidal in her youth and regrets taking pills.

understand what the problem is and cope.

i will say drugs are not the best route. It will become a crutch. But if you want to you can try. CBD inst that bad, but its not a permanent fix.
idk anaon. if you made it this far without killing urself you are good.

I started to learn the guitar 2 years ago for the same reasons.
It's helped me a lot.