My gf has been cucking me for a few years now. But recently shes starting to have feelings for one of her fuck buddies...

My gf has been cucking me for a few years now. But recently shes starting to have feelings for one of her fuck buddies. I've been getting off on the idea of her falling totally in love with him and leaving me, but every time I try to tell her I can't.

Pic related.

I just keep wussing out.

kys cuck

nah, id wuss out of that too

Kill yourself

Pay someone to end your life, then

not an option

Keep posting pics

id rather just have someone get her to break up with me.

will do shortly

Fucking epic. My girl got pissed when her fuck buddy said he was talking to someone else. She is trying to find time to fuck him again. Pic related

hope she fucks him soon, and this guy steals my gf from me.

Explain the thrill?

I keep thinking that you're just trying to turn it into something hot and a fetish to make up for your shortcomings?

How can this be the goal? Isn't it hard enough to find a girl OK cucking you? Now you have one and you want her to leave you and move on with your life for your boner needs?

I don't get it.

>tell gf fantasy
>she indulges you cause she wants to see you happy
>falls in love and leaves your ass
>'b-b-but i thought you loved me'
>'i did baby, that's why i did this for you'
>blocks you on everything
>you never see her again
>still thinking about her on your deathbed
wow sounds awesome op

The jealousy and churning just makes me hard as a rock.

its the ultimate betrayal and cuckolding

yessssssss please

I mean, I'll tell her for you if you're to much of a chickenshit to tell her yourself.

....please do.

just pay a whore to humiliate you, it's less permanent

congratulations you played yourself faggot

That doesn't explain why it's hot, beyond a "just is"? I mean, in the end it just means you were with her for the sexual thrill, which makes her replaceable, so you weren't really being cucked, you were running the whole thing.

I havent really thought much about the psychology of it.

[email protected]

Best of luck. What is the end game though. If she does leave you most likely she won't want to continue fucking you. Also have another pic of my girl

Just strengthens my point.

I mean, I understand that it can be hot. But if you were really a "cuck", the idea is that you're crazy about the woman and horribly humiliated by the fact that she's with other men, but too crazy about her to leave.

When you've fetishized being cucked, then you add a layer of "play" to it which allows you to do what you're doing, openly discussing it, bragging, begging for more, and linking it to things like sexuality that give you pleasure.

In my personal opinion, you're the latter, in that she's not really all that important to you beyond the ability to humiliate you, and you likely keep wanting the stakes to be raised because, like an adrenaline junkie, the standard stuff with here isn't enough and you need something more extreme to get your rocks off. This, to me, makes you more of a master of the scenario vs a pawn in it.

ill cum like a rocket when she does though.

it's tied to low self-worth and feelings of inadequacy
it's a way to feel empowered by your own shortcomings
seems obvious to me

The empowerment only works if the environment maintains a basis of consistency. Leaving yourself in a consistently growing disadvantage is the opposite to empowerment unless the environment is not as necessary to the consistency.

Basically what's consistent for him isn't loving a woman who thinks he's worthless and needs other men to satisfy her, it's finding women that will fuck other men to make him get off/be happy until they end up leaving him for someone else.

you're not wrong there
fucking retarded fetish anyway, this one is particular deserves kink-shaming, but the irony is that's exactly the kind of shit they get off on

certainly seems like darwinism to me

I'm dying over here. The motherfucker went full circle

You really would be happier being an eunuch fuck toy for gay men.

>certainly seems like darwinism to me

The irony here is that if I'm right, and I'm not saying that I am, that the fetishizing of the scenario to this degree suggests the person (OP) is more sociopathic in nature.

Imagine having the mental skill and ability to put together elaborate and fulfilling relationships enough that women in them are willing to fuck other men to get you off (which is not first date material unless you meet on those principles) and then have her perform her duties so much that through some Stockholm-like response she develops feelings for one of her "partners" and your response to that was a larger erection. Then pushing this result for the arousing thrill.

I'd seek diagnosis that points to a lack of empathy and a desire to chase after these acts because they make the patient feel something (humiliation, horrible, etc) and as a result, arousal. The willingness to throw a standard of living away strongly suggests sociopath-like tendencies.

I'm not trying to be rude -- I just don't think he cares about her (no big deal, I mean, I'm on /b too), and all this was an elaborate setup to feel like shit enough to make his orgasm feel better.

nah i disagree, i honestly think it's as simple as feeling inadequate for so long that you believe you are powerless to change it, and so you try to take the power back the only way that's left, which is to embrace your inadequacy and make it a part of your sexuality

either way, retards

She got kik or snapchat?

I don't disagree. I just think the difference there would be present in the true pride presented by the cuck.

Inadequacy would present itself in a desire for support and understanding.

I look at the pride and open desire suggests a choice to be humiliated by her. What I mean is, hoping she leaves him for another guy would suggest that the whole situation is repeatable enough that he's less "victimized" by the loss, and less "humiliated" and more a part of the process, which is seen as repeatable and possibly even capable of getting more extreme, like penis mutilation or some shit.

Fuck bro... is that a pic of you, or your girl?

but the whole 'partner falling in love and leaving' thing is not part of a traditional cuck fantasy. generally they want their partner to stay around which is part of the reason they want other people to be able to fuck them, so that they are satisfied and don't go looking elsewhere

To me since I get off on jealousy, it feels like potentially the ultimate high.

Yea, I agree user. I think we're closer in agreement than not.

right on

Post pics where shes cuckolding you.

Right, but that's manufactured jealousy. A jealous response isn't "FUCK YEA, I HOPE THIS HAPPENS". It's in the embarrassment/anger spectrum.

You may get off on how it makes you feel, and it may in fact be jealous (I don't know, I'm not you), but that's not what I'd call it.

Post pics where shes cuckolding you.

The churning feeling in my stomach is the turn on. The only bigger one is her fucking guys bareback....

>thinking that you can have a healthy relationship with your gf cucking you
>thinking she has any actual feelings for you

If a girl truly loved you they wouldnt wanna fuck other people even if you let them because mental attraction is powerful. Most marriages fail because its not actual love and fucking all "cuck" relationships fail.
Dump that bitch even if you do have feelings for her, stop looking and fantasizing about anything cuck related, eventually find a girl you might have a chance with to be in a proper relationship.

Someone post pics of her reply
I want to email her unless she's already been contacted

Hey, you get off on it, that's all that matters. I just think don't think you're being humiliated or should be jealous.

oh god if she told me she had no more feelings for me....mmmmm

I don't know, no access to her emails but she hasnt contacted me.

she's a nice little piece of ass, it's good you've learned your role little faggot.