Wwyd to this slut?

Wwyd to this slut?

stuff

Go on

Take her out, nice meal, nuthing classy.

Typical movie, finish off at a pub. Get to know her. Figure out what makes her laugh, i'd like to make her laugh.

Get flirty, see how she takes it. Go on from that, hopefully to something a little more perverted and see where the night goes.

I'd treat her right. I'm a fuckin gent. Slow and sensual sex, have to have passion. Physical pleasure is good, but mental pleasure is amazing, emotion is key. Makes sex slow but long and exhilarating

Looks fantastic, def be goin down on her, make sure she gets what she needs

Left or right wwyd

holy shit right. I'd be kissin those freckles

After the deed is done, I want to cuddle and have her fall asleep in my arms as i watch her sleep until i pass out

Good choice

moreeee

leftie was good lookin, but those fuckin freckles for some reason just make right so fuckin cute

Just dump her nudes already

probably listen to her bad boy issues and get cycled into doing her homework for her. And then go home and jerkboff with my tears as she blows a guy behind the Dairy Queen.

take her to the beach, but would be trying to get her out of that bikini

wwyd to this little angel?

WWYD to that body user

Wwyd

Curl up on the couch naked watch movies with sex scenes, and maybe re-enact them

Trust me she looks great nude (you happened to pick my gf, me in the pic)

take her out to wherever shes goin

kool kool, bud. great taste. bet she does look amazing naked

Put a strong magnet in her mouth and watch her squirm in pain + panic. Then probably leave her and go watch a movie or something

i like her natural. no filter, no clothes

Use her mouth to build the arc reactor from iron maiden.

no clothes

harsh bud.