Really makes you ponder

Really makes you ponder

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/4zdplp/leslie_jones_website_hacked_exposing_nude_photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do these people actually believe their opinions, or is it a big joke I don't get?

you know how Sup Forumsposters make excessively radical statements that may actually reflect their true beliefs and may actually have reasonable sentiments behind them but the presentation is so comically overblown that it makes it clear that they're just fishing for (You)s
i figure that celebrities doing shit like this is just the liberal equivalent of that

If she hadn't gotten Milo Yiannopoulos kicked off twitter for simply reviewing her shitty movie it wouldn't have happened.

Yep. White boys are mad.

>white nerd makes self deprecating joke
really makes you think

No amount of self flagellation is going to remove Patton Oswell from his racial identity.

When his utopia has been implemented, when whites are just another minority group, he will be necklaced by a starving black mob like the rest of us.

Just look at Patton Chesterfield Oswalt. The only kind of pussy he's ever got was pity pussy, of course he'll act like a self-hating bitch online.

What was the idea here

im not a white nerd shut up pat

>you know how Sup Forumsposters make excessively radical statements that may actually reflect their true beliefs and may actually have reasonable sentiments behind them but the presentation is so comically overblown that it makes it clear that they're just fishing for (You)s

There is literally nothing wrong with advocating for an ethnostate.

>Listening to a man that got away with murdering his wife

>caring what leftist numale cucks have to say about anything

Whatever dude. Maybe celebrities should keep their political opinions to themselves. Maybe celebs should shut the fuck up. Maybe fat ugly unfunny nigger bitches shouldn't talk shit.

what did he mean by this?

WHAT caters to white nerds?

Having ugly dindus and pakis shoved into EVERY SINGLE capeshit movie? Having dindus and pakis shoved into EVERY SINGLE new star wars movie?

What is with these self hating white people on the left?

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums spend a month spamming harambe memes at leslie jones
>complain about being called racist
the funny thing is Ghostbusters probably would have done worse if Sup Forums just shut up. Instead you retards played right into Sony's hands by pumping out the hilarious ironic misogyny and racism on twitter, even when it was obvious they were using it for damage control

If you want to take down liberals and their paranoia over every little thing being racist, stop giving them genuinely racist shit as examples for why they should be doing what they are

Numale SJWs are the new white kids m8

>opinion about a celebrity being relentless harassed online
>political opinion
wew.

every single capeshit movie so far has had a white male as the lead

>Milo Yiannopoulos
who?

I love that.

Same with all these news sites promoting diversity. All run by whites.

Daddy and bullying issues

I hate Patton Oswalt desu. I don't give a fuck about ghostbusters and nerd culture - but he's just such an annoying asshat libcuck.

Who the fuck cares about a failed remake of ghostbusters????

Savage

some Sup Forums-related journalist or something

>white makes are needed to lead

Well, at least they are being accurate 2bh fampai

we'd rather make you mad and piss your little diaper desu

>whites taking credit for the achievements of jews again

>he's part of the MST3k revival

Someone post the pics

>GOYgle

That doesn't make any sense

shut up you fat fuck

you're just mad cause nobody wants to see your dead wife naked

>If you want to take down liberals and their paranoia over every little thing being racist, stop giving them genuinely racist shit as examples for why they should be doing what they are

That's gonna be difficult, because these liberals are the ones who are creating genuine racists. Not us, not Sup Forums, liberals are the ones who are creating an entire generation of new racial divide. They are making racism cool and hip again and it's quite sad to see this happening.

Gay muslim paid by Hillary

HEY! What about Catwoman, huh? Yeah, thought I forgot about it didn't you. See? This blows your whole theory up and now you have to agree with me that white nerds are being completely shoved out and ignored by pop culture and that doxxing and harassing Leslie Jones is morally righteous and necessary.

Self-serving faggot who acts as if he's right wing, his literal job was a clickbait writer.

Middle America doesn't care about people on an Bengali mountain climbing forum calling people niggers on twitter, much less actually going to see the film in theaters because of it.

The studio needed $300 million to regain what they spent and guess what, they only got $180 million. Flop.

And Felicia Day

It's like someone concocted the most foul "fuck you" to Sup Forums

This reads like he's claiming responsibility

>I don't have agency over my own actions it was the liberals who made me shitpost

>No you see I realize I'm deliberately falling for their brainwash, and I only act like it because free will is a myth!

The people doing the leak probably don't even give a shit about Ghostbusters

Has there ever been an instance in which someone called for "Diversity" but didn't mean "you need more niggers and less whites"?

#dicksoutforharambe was sexist, so now they have #titsoutforharambe

>FUCKIN WHITE MALES AMIRITE?!

What an insufferable fucking faggot. He thinks he's gaining points with SJW but they will just as easily eat time alive given a single fucking slip up. Stupid Faggon Osnigger.

You don't get it. It's not Sup Forums or us who are doing the shitposting on social media and youtube. It's normies who are completely fed up with the left.

Why are they so obsessed with going after nerd culture? It's exactly nerd culture that seems to me to be the most progressive. The girl power shtick's been done since forever in exactly nerd culture. Ripley from Alien is the best female character I've seen in a movie. Is it a second layer of self-hate since they see themselves as nerds?

>Some white kids say mean things on twitter
>VICIOUS CYBER ATTACKS, WHITE PEOPLE MUST BE STOPPED

>Some black kids commit violent crimes, and/or loot and riot
>Misunderstood minoritiy children lashing out, white people need to treat the blacks better so they don't act up like this

>it's quite sad to see this happening.

You now understand that the rise of the NSDAP was partly influenced by the degeneracy of 1920s Weimar Germany, with Berlin being a hotbed of homosexuality, transsexuals and leftist intellectuals.

Nothing exists in a vacuum. Leftists could have kept what they had achieved by the early 2000s and the Western World would have been happy, but they just don't know when to stop.

Are you retarded? None of what you said makes any sense as reply to that post.

It doesn't matter what we do or don't do. These people find bigotry everywhere no matter what. At least we can have some fun by aggravating them and watching them flip out online.

>an endless sea of anime avatars, smug pepes, and (((pure coincidence brackets)))
>has nothing to do with Sup Forums
sure thing friend. I'd congratulate you on 5 shekels being deposited into your account but fortunately Sup Forumstards are stupid enough to shill for free

I'm not a big fan of Oswalt

>If you want to take down liberals and their paranoia over every little thing being racist, stop giving them genuinely racist shit as examples for why they should be doing what they are

Yeah man, like BLM hunting whites and yelling all whites to die and whenever someone DARES to imply that ALM, they literally go apeshit. Damn Sup Forums saying racist shit!

Nerdy white people sure do suck. Please come to my shows though nerdy white people because I am a nerdy white person that's what my entire shtick is and fan base but yeah man nerdy white people fucking suck.

101% is unattainable, SJW's literally can never be satisfied

SAD

>implying 2/3 of Sup Forums isn't just calls for all non-whites to die
but I guess they get a pass because it's just "ironic racism"

Honestly I am so tired of fighting these boring fucking battles online with "liberals." It's just drawn out.

Why don't we just stand the fuck up and make them SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW so we don't have to keep skirting around the fucking issues?

LIBERALS ARE RESPONSIBLE. END OF DISCUSSION. OSWALT IS A HUMAN TRASH CAN.

THE LEFT WING IS TO BLAME

WHY ARE WE FUCKING DEBATING THIS ANYMORE

STAND UP AND PUT THE FUCKING BASTARDS IN THEIR PLACE ONCE AND FOR ALL, WE CAN'T HANDLE FIVE MORE FUCKING YEARS OF LITTLE DINKY FUCKING ARGUMENTS AND DEBATES ABOUT THIS

To be fair, a lot of the people spouting Sup Forums memes have never been on or even heard of Sup Forums.

Our used up memes leak out into Reddit, then into Twitter, and then into the mainstream press and Facebook. You might hear of a talking point or old meme from 5 years ago suddenly being regurgitated to you by a coworker. That's when you know it's been completely digested.

>cyber attacks

Go to hell you racist piece of shit.

is he satirizing arguments about how we should be nicer to muslims or they'll be alienated and become terrorists?

No, I think you'll find that they want to deport non-whites, not genocide them. Though that is certainly on the table if all else fails.

Do you like helicopter rides by any chance?

White people are the WORST haha. Are we being progressive enough yet? Black guys are so cool and handsome and charming, us white people can't even dance, probably because we're too busy oppressing people are being evil racista, am I right 99% white audience? Remember if you don't laugh at this joke you're an evil racist KKK nazi

The difference is that society condemns Sup Forums for being batshit insane. BLM is remarkably similar to Sup Forums (blame a minority for all the world's problems, call for the murder of other races, think everything bad is part of some racial conspiracy, have a burning hatred for people who don't think like them), the difference is that celebrities and politicians aren't saying "boy, those fellas over at Sup Forums sure have some legitimate grievances!".

Why is that they target Leslie Jones and not him or Jennifer Lawrence?

It's a shame that Joss removed his account. I'd love to see his take on this

>patton "I'm going to say stop in the middle of my comedy special just to say how great women are and how much better the world would be of they ran things" oswalt

Fuck that fat bastard, I wanted to hear jokes not numale politics spewed out just so the crowd would cheer for you

You're wrong. You've always been wrong. BLM has always been wrong. Everything you've ever believed has been fucking WRONG and completely contrary to reason for the past 5 years. You're a fucking small minded PIECE OF SHIT and your opinion is CRAP. HILLARY CLINTON is a TRASH CAN of a human being with a SMALL BRAIN and the entire left wing is a fucking JOKE, a SEVERELY destructive one

Let's stop playing nice, shall we? You haven't been right a single moment of the past 8 years and you won't be right for a single moment of the next 8 years, you're completely out of touch, you're inferior human stock, and your mind is not capable of processing information very well. It's just a fact. We're done listening to you. Nobody wants your opinion anymore. There is nothing you could say that would sway us. We're not interested. We don't want to know. You can write it in your little notebook and read it to other retards like your shitty self. We're not playing anymore.

reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/4zdplp/leslie_jones_website_hacked_exposing_nude_photos/

>implying 2/3 of Sup Forums isn't just calls for all non-whites to die

I just went to see for myself and it isn't. See, this is why you and your ilk are losing. People are starting to fact check and no longer take your lies at face value.

white guilt desu senpai

why are you here

these aren't 5 year old memes mate. Shit like ((())) has been around for a few months and it's everywhere on twitter
don't even try to deny it, Sup Forums endlessly boasts about how much it's influencing discussion on social media and redpilling people. They're the face of anti-liberal sentiment and all it's doing is giving them an easy target

fucking idiot deserved to have his daughter lose her mother

fucking cuck

Wow a lying, faggot moron who hasn't even read or thought about a single thing he's saying and is just totally ignorant on the issue at hand, hasn't ever even opened his mind beyond what little Hillary tells him to think

Why do we even play nice with you fucking faggots? You're subhuman, totally fucking worthless? Why do we try to avoid hurting your retarded fucking feelings?

YOU DESERVE TO FEEL BAD. YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON AND A FUCKING MORON.

All these fucking celebrities need an ego check and have their internet reputation destroyed

AYY BAKTRACE EET

not him but it's not their brainwashing that is changing society

you literally cant have a conversation with liberals or other races that isn't based on their weird "give out biological hierarchy badges like we're in a concentration camp" scenarios

for fucksake being colorblind is racism now, we're al equal except blacks matter more and are better etc

>Shit like ((())) has been around for a few months and it's everywhere on twitter

coincidence brackets didn't originate from Sup Forums you moron and 99% of the people who are currently using them on Twitter are lefties who started a movement out of solidarity when they heard about their purpose.

yes, but BLM complains about tons of niggers getting killed by police, random stops by police just because they're black, much lower employment and socioeconomic success for blacks in society, etc. They're valid concerns, regardless of whether or not whitey is to blame.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums's shitposting is over there not being enough whites in TV and video games. As retarded as Patton Oswalt's quote, Sup Forums is confirmation that it's correct - some side character in a capeshit movie is cast as a non-white and there's an endless stream of shitposting for weeks as if it's the end of the world.

People pay attention to BLM because they're worried about real world shit and not capeshit

I'm not denying it, I'm just saying there are people who regurgitate our talking points and share our pictures that have never heard of Sup Forums.

you mad

Yes Patton, all the cartoons from Japan and Chinese martial arts movies I like ware specifically tailored to my white tastes. Thanks asian content creators!

Celebrities are a fucking joke.
These are people who make more than computer engineers to play dress up.
Fuck what any of these pampered queers think.

Jewish homosexual who Sup Forums loves for some reason

>like the rest of us
Blacks aren't even good at fighting themselves. They don't tend to do too well against whites.

Face it, the reality is that Patton has largely become a mouthpiece of the neoliberal race identity machine and he simply does everything in his position of power to continue energizing and giving authority to the media machine as it currently stands. One can either continue to pretend it's innocent or admit that the guy really is a fucking moron who believes the garbage that he writes, he's a fucking hack and though he isn't as bad as all others, it's people like him who create the current situation we're in when they work en masse to brainwash their followers into thinking it is cool to endlessly repeat the moronic opinions they hold as though they are intelligent or forward thinking.

At some point one has to really stand up and be willing to say, "nah" to these people and really just stop giving any benefit of the doubt to them. I grew up on Oswalt and Silverman and hacks like those who seemed funny or cool when I had less going on in my life. The thing is, what if they aren't. What if they're morons who are not worthy of even a single fucking iota of your respect, and they are people who are actively devoted toward making YOUR life a living hell, and they feel no shame or pain in doing that because they see you as evil?

Just a thought, I don't mean to be overly divisive, at the same time if they are going to continue spewing trash, then they absolutely should be roasted, mocked, and satirized until they feel the stupidity of their own actions. They should be made targets of relentless humor and made to feel their own stupidity. This goes for all celebrities that have been pulling this endless anti-white bullshit for the last few years, and the entire liberal media machine in general. It has to be MOCKED

Not really. Sup Forumss concerns are mostly about mass immigration, islamic terrorism, censorship and population replacement. Those are fairly real issues too but unlike BLM, they don't have a voice in mainstream media to speak out about those concerns.

how does this wife-killing piece of shit share a name with based Mike Patton, baka

>some fat unatheltic nu male calling people nerds
Kek Patton wouldn't even be able to do a push up if his wife's life depended on ot

What else can they go after? Chad culture? Football culture? Gun culture? They'll get told to fuck off immediately

Is he implying that blacks are too dumb to hack anything? Black people can't be nerds? I swear, libtards are as racist as anyone.

Deep down I think white leftists know that race is an influencing factor, but they just can't reconcile it with egalitarianism, which is a big social taboo.

So it's endless signalling that they aren't racist, which emboldens blacks into thinking they can do and get whatever they want as long as they say whitey was racist afterwards.

It's almost as if "GAS ALL KIKES" AND "LYNCH ALL FAGGOTS" are just memes made by projecting cucks.