Magic Mushrooms Now Legal in New Mexico!

inverse.com/article/7772-magic-mushrooms-are-legal-in-new-mexico-how-bout-that

>legalizing mushrooms
>ever

How about a new meme? "DUDE MUSHROOMS LMAO" and some fedora memes? Silence those who favor it. Fuck them. They just got fucking mushrooms legalized. Whats next? Acid?

Dude nanny state lmao

lmao fucking straight edge faggot.

weed and shrooms are fine if regulated. stop making such a fuss.

>eat shrooms when you're bored
>decide to better life, can't undecide it as well

what happened to me?

Magic Mushrooms, LSD, and Marijuana are all drugs that should be legalized, and are all safe, although LSD must be taken at an appropriate dosage.

This shit should be legalized and heavily taxed in both our countries, because right now it's all being sold on the streets, with all profits going to spics and nigger.

Whoa DUUUUUDE

>t. Unwashed faggot

4-AcO-DMT is legal in most US states as well.

How are beavers legalised in USA?

>hating on shrooms

You must be a fucking hoot lad.

They really are the most insufferable faggots going huh?

Introspective trip. Do whatever you feel you should now before the motivation leaves you.

>They really are the most insufferable faggots going huh?
As annoying as stoners are, sXe are an order of magnitude worse, holy shit.

I hate doing shrooms with other people, but by myself I always have a great time. I don't care if its legal or not because I don't take them out of my house.

Tolerance dictates you can only use then every couple of months.

I used them and felt really happy and got tons of new ideas.

Op is a sourpus. Natural things should be legal. Nature should never be illegal.

>"They're really, really hard to buy."

Then whats the fucking point of legalizing them?

authoritarian retards, the legalisation of drugs in portugal made it a much safer country with less drug use.

>every couple of months
Your tolerance resets in a couple of days.

Loud and proud. How the fuck does not doing drugs make someone a faggot now?

You cant trust everyone to do it and not flip out and hurt others. Not everyone is responsible with themselves, thus sometimes the government needs to ban substances. Look at prescription pills. I dont see you saying "SELL PERCOCETS OVER-THE-COUNTER AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE".

people will want to fucking grow them. it'll gain popularity. It's legal after all now.

Go pick em or get a grow kit.

>all these druggies ITT

Because you believe shit like-
>Not everyone is responsible with themselves, thus sometimes the government needs to ban substances.
If we did this with everything we'd all live in solitary confine3ment. You don't teach responsibility by banning shit you dumbass.
>I dont see you saying "SELL PERCOCETS OVER-THE-COUNTER AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE".
Sell Vicodin OTC and make them available to everyone.

>Loud and proud. How the fuck does not doing drugs make someone a faggot now?
Not doing drugs doesn't make you a faggot. Being a straight edge fuck who wants a nanny state that keeps -harmless- recreational drugs illegal does make one a faggot, tho.

People who go on murder sprees while on shrooms, are also either on steroids, meth, pcp or coke.

Well, yeah, considering acid is less toxic than sugar, dose per dose.

You obviously know very little, or nothing about these substances. What exactly is inherently wrong about them, besides your D.A.R.E. officer telling you "drugs r mad, mmkay?"

Now something like meth, I can understand, but classic psychedelics have no business being illegal.

This is a good thing retard. Psychedelics are the true redpill. Chances are you wouldn't be typing on that computer/phone you're using now had it not been for the fact that Steve Jobs/ Bill Gates tried LSD.

OP clearly doesn't understand shrooms

it's not something you do every day like alcohol or weed where you can more or less function normally on them, it's something you do once every few months (more often for some but you get the idea)

Sometimes irresponsible people hurt others. Don't you agree we need compromises?

sorry I dont think everyone is capble of moderation. There are many who aren't. If you can moderate and be safe then chances are you can probably hide it. It's better you feel a little indignified buying through a street dealer than if officers could do nothing about the most dangerous addicts.

No drug is harmless.

>Sometimes irresponsible people hurt others. Don't you agree we need compromises?
Punish only those who fuck up. I shouldn't be punished for car wrecks because other people wreck their cars.

We need prevention measures as well, though.

No we don't. We need you busybodies to mind your own business.

>sorry I dont think everyone is capble of moderation.
30,000 people die on the roads every year in the united states. By the logic that we cannot trust people to be responsible, we would have banned motorized vehicles a long time ago.

Way less dangerous than living a sedentary lifestyle, spending 10h a day shitposting on Sup Forums while eating trash food.

>caring about crime
>busybody

>mind your own business
>and ignore crime

This is ridiculous. Do you not see that that not everyone sees this issue the same way you do? It's like talking to a wall that occasionally insults you.

No, we should've just improved our driving tests. What do you know about "my" logic if you think I want to ban everything?

Why does anybody do shrooms? The trip isn't even that fun compared to real drugs. Fucking hippies

If anything, using weed and shrooms makes you a degenerate faggot.

lmao. Improving driving tests won't make Bob not drive when he's drunk, or Susie look at the road instead of her phone.

"crime" meaning illegal drug use? Yeah, that shit's none of your fucking business.

No. What will help with that is checkpoints and officers out on patrol.

dude it's just a fungus maaan it's from the earth dude

Not ALL of us are cockbags about it.
>Being a straight edge fuck who wants a nanny state that keeps -harmless- recreational drugs illegal does make one a faggot, tho.
Fair enough.
>sorry I dont think everyone is capble of moderation.
So? Fuck 'em.
This.

>wanting the jewnited states gov. to tell you what to do with your life

No, they don't make you degeneratae at all, they are anti degenerate.
ALCOHOL is the true degenerate drug, as it is proven to be 115 times more dangerous than cannabis. ANd that basically means 115 times more degenerate than cannabis.

Crime means other crimes an officer can find when he catches someone with a joint. The joint's not the greatest issue here if he's carrying a gun or heroin. That wouldn't have been found if it weren't for the joint being illegal.

dude the last time i took mushrooms i got so high that i couldn't understand basic requests like "pass me the keys" and "come downstairs." fun times.

You should totally be thrown into a cage with violent niggers and spics for picking mushrooms

Jee billy, you figured it out. To reduce crimes on the roads, we just need more Officers! I can't believe no politician ever thought of it before! Decades after decades, we've had tens of thousands of casualties on our roads, yet the solution was right in front of us the whole time : We can reduce that number to next-to-zero simply by setting up more checkpoints and hiring more officers! Fucking. Genius. It's not like we have limited human and financial resources to put people on the roads. How are we going to pay for it, Billy? How about legalizing and taxing the shit out of weed and mushrooms? Wait, no...

mushrooms posses no threat to your health

You see, I don't mind people carrying heroin or guns. I'm an American you see, and free enterprise and guns run in my blood like guts and glory.

I don't suffer commie bullshit like you espouse.

>Not ALL of us are cockbags about it.

As long as you're not telling other what to do we're sound.

You will never completely stop a crime. Murder is never going to be 100% gone. The purpose is prevention and education. Plenty of people don't touch the stuff because of it's criminal nature.

>Whats next? Acid?
Here's hoping! Johnson/Stein 2016!

lol
enjoy your hppd

>being pro unnecessary searches
please kill urself shill

>enjoy your hppd
I've had this. It's pretty cool, actually.

>You cant trust everyone to do it and not flip out and hurt others. Not everyone is responsible with themselves, thus sometimes the government needs to ban substances.
So you want to ban alcohol, firearms and cars?
There's no problem with eating an edible plant you bootlicking retard, you're the one with the problem.

My neighbor got a bad batch and got Parkinson from it. Fucked his life up. i wouldn't say it's 100% safe, but hey, nothing in life really is. Would be even safer if it was regulated properly.

No, no, no, no, no, it's not about danger. It's about you wanting to make yourself feel so damn happy and special. That's what makes it degenerate.

>Plenty of people don't touch the stuff because of it's criminal nature
and plenty of edgy teens will use it BECAUSE its illegal. you cant win

Legalize heroin, its a medical problem not a criminal one, instead of locking people up for getting high get them treatment instead.

Fuck u straight edge creeps who wanna dictate who can consume what

That font is triggering me

Why are burgerclap such jesus pussy faggot who think all drug make you act like you're on bathsalt.

Jesus fucking christ I hate americans so god damn much. Fucking proud of being simpleton.

Stop being RETARDED, holy shit, you've sent men on the moon for fuck sake.

A

Who cares if shrooms are legal? That shit grows everywhere. I can't wait for mushroom season. I am going go full DUDE SHROOMS LMAO.

Don't care if it's legal or not. As long as I am not selling it's not a problem and no one is going to come bust my door down.

Fucking burger

>So you want to ban alcohol, firearms and cars?
No. Regulation. Stop being a fucking troll, you read my posts and I clearly state something that is very difference than blanket bans on guns, alcohol, and firearms.

>Legalize heroin, its a medical problem not a criminal one, instead of locking people up for getting high get them treatment instead.

And a lot of people will still refuse treatment. The problem remains, it's just ignored and left to breed.

>sorry I dont think everyone is capble of moderation. There are many who aren't.

What exactly do you imagine/fear these people, tripping balls, will do?

Literally a mushroom that grows out the ground and eat it

It is more natural than weed

It shouldn't be legal because we have too many retards in this country
I just pick my own and eat myself with my mates

No, I imagine those who aren't capable of handling to do something bad with it. There are plenty of stupid people. We can't just ignore that problem. Yes, that IS a problem.

>Literally a mushroom that grows out the ground and eat it
That's a psychedelic. Don't water it down, kiddo, that's not how this works.

>ITT: degenerates

A natural psychedelic.

Your putting laws on God's work you burgerclapping jesus cunt.

>The joint's not the greatest issue here if he's carrying a gun
>carrying a gun should be a crime
are you sure you're an American? Fuck off

>do something bad with it.
But like what? Give me something concrete.

Since when did based Canadians exist?

>No. Regulation
so why not have a regulated drug market? Legalisation doesn't mean selling 8-balls in toys r us

>A natural psychedelic.

Which is still a psychedelic. In the context of magic mushrooms, deliberately ignoring the fact that it is a psychedelic or watering it down is testament of a retard.

No, carrying a gun and having 2 felonies and a mental illness is a problem. Sorry, I don't think guns are safe IN EVERY hand.

>what is the pharmaceutical industry

Straight edge boot licking faggots that want to dictate to other people what they can and cannot put into their bodies are the worst.

OP, just go suck of some politician or something. You statist faggot.

I didn't know fungi were more "natural" than flowers.

Interesting. How does the scale work? Are trees more or less natural than rocks?

>No, carrying a gun and having 2 felonies
>drugs should be illegal because they're bad
>drugs are bad because they're bad

>pharmaceuticals
I was clearly talking about recreational drugs you melon

You are right, but there are a lot of irresponsible people. People would drive high. I know it would be illegal but the responsibility is still there

> right now it's all being sold on the streets, with all profits going to spics and nigger.

This right here

>You are right, but there are a lot of irresponsible people. People would drive high
like people drive when they're drunk or knackered now? It makes no odds

Fungi is in between animal and plant. Closer related to animal

mostly because cops aren't looking for it/ don't know what it is, so shut up

The problem is when these faggots can't function in society anymore because they fried their brain, so they have to break into my car/home to pay for their next fix.

Drugs really are for degenerates and dumb cunts

Cops don't know what any of this shit is, hence cocaine being classed as a narcotic.

>i dont like it, ban it!
Literally no fun sjw tier. fuck off to tumblr

>so they have to break into my car/home to pay for their next fix.
Alcoholics manage to hold down a life fine, as do cokeheads and opiate addicts who work jobs that don't drug test.

He said more natural then weed. The weed smoke today have been bred, crossed and manipulated as much as (non gmo) corn, rice and wheat. So its not very natural any more, weed 2000 years ago wouldn't even have been close to the strains that they grow now.

Shrooms haven't been messed with as much and they are basically still the same.

>
>The problem is when these faggots can't function in society anymore because they fried their brain, so they have to break into my car/home to pay for their next fix.
except if the drug trade were legalised there could be actual treatment and controls in place to help addicts
keeping it illegal solves none of those problems

Wow, so what you're saying is animals are more natural than both plants and fungi? Does that also mean some physically existing things are less real than others?

Yeah weed has been fucking with so much it sucks. My dad said it was alot stronger in the '70s and most of the shit out there today is cheap made low potency bs

No I just stated a fact, don't make presumptions

I don't think many of us tries to feel happy and special. We are just intelligent enough to want to choose a substance that is 115 time healthier than alcohol, is that so hard to fanthom?

>tfw farm various edible mushrooms for a living
i'd make so much money if growing Psilocybe semilanceata was legal

Your dad don't know shit, Bob Marley couldn't handle today's weed

>No, I imagine those who aren't capable of handling to do something bad with it.

Like what? People who go crazy either take too much (which legalization/regulation could help with by only selling smaller amounts in retail, and opening the way for actual education), don't know what they're getting into (again, education), or the people who actually go crazy are already crazy and psychedelics precipitate psychosis.

I know that most drug dealers will tell even the first timer that they need an eighth of shrooms to trip, which is patently untrue. Adverse reactions are almost non-existant for people who start with lower doses, around a gram (vs. 3.5g). These are the same people who sell a first-timer a few bars of Zanax and tell them to take the whole bar, because that's what they would do. Next thing you know someone takes three bars and goes driving while totally blackout beyond what anyone can imagine.

Drug dealers are the true degenerates. Moral people don't deal drugs today because the market is so fucked. The only way to make money is to be a shitty dealer in line with the black market. Legalization and regulation will ultimately help consumers, making drug use safer and less prevalent. This is only possible with proper education, which prohibition directly opposes. D.A.R.E. is probably responsible for more trouble with psychs than anything else. If we educated people about what these chemicals do, maybe people would think twice before "getting high".

The people who are going to just chase any buzz they can already do so, and they don't even pay taxes on the harm they're doing to society.

Cross/selective breeding doesn't make the plant any less "natural."

All it is is taking plants with desired traits and breeding them together.

>Selling Semilanceata
M8, they grow everywhere, people just go to open fields to pick them, good luck though.

This is the dumbest load of bullshit I will read this year.

>The problem is when these faggots can't function in society anymore because they fried their brain, so they have to break into my car/home to pay for their next fix.
This is what the second amendment is for.
>implying that shrooms make people break into home and steal shit.
top kek.
>Drugs really are for degenerates and dumb cunts
People who thinks that heroin and meth are the same as psychedelics and cannabis are ignorant and dumb cunts.

The main reason drugs are related to crime is because
>it illegal so only criminals do it and
>it gest your fired from your job so you have to find other ways to support yourself.
Legalize it and you remove the black market and remove the profits from the criminal gangs.