Ok, help me out Sup Forums. Either I'm oblivious to something going on or this is completely illogical

Ok, help me out Sup Forums. Either I'm oblivious to something going on or this is completely illogical.

>make tinder profile
>get a decent amount of matches within a few days
>text girls with a mixture of simple greetings (Hi, Hey), witty opening lines and straigh up being somewhat mean
>some of them even text me first
>conversation always dies down within 3 messages or they take 24h to reply

Apparently I'm handsome enough to get matches in the first place, but WHAT THE FUCK is supposed to happen afterwards? How should I even get a somewhat interesting conversation going?

I'm completely clueless here.

Demonstrate value, then ask her out.
Engage physically
Nurture dependence
Neglect emotionally
Inspire hope
Separate entirely

>Demonstrate value, then ask her out.

How the fuck is that supposed to happen within 3 messages?

>2017
>being OP
>falling for PUA memeing
>being a fag

This nigga has not seen Its always sunny

are you on there to date or fuck?

i think the best thing to do is be upfront
ask if they're there to date, friend, fuck or chat

if they're there to date, do the whole 'what do you do, what are you into' shit
if they're there to fuck, say 'sweet when are we doing this?'
friend or chat, you decide if you want to bother with that

You're boring or you don't know how to talk to people without coming off like you have asperger. I was the same way and had to dumb myself down, is my social skills are 9/10.

German girls tend to be pretty unresponsive to this question. The usual answer is "Getting to know new people and see what happens" - which may be secret code for fucking, dunno.

I haven't. Also nice dubs.

When do I introduce the magnum dong?

Make a fucking date on the spot

Goddamn it's not rocket science. The more you message her, which I'm sure you're doing, the more you're going to lower her attraction level and fuck it up.
You sound insecure and not confident anyways, they can sniff that shit out in a few messages.

I'm just fucking stupid when it comes to talking with females. Some of my robot brothers suggest it from actually being to intelligent, I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

Bump.

still hoping for some insight.

I've never gotten a date on Tinder, only numbers. You're not the minority. Basically you have to be aesthetic as fuck and be the smoothest motherfucker out there to get lots of dates. The numbers game is so strong that they only take the best, or lower your standards.

I've had more success meeting girls on Bumble than on Tinder tbh

How tall are you? If < 6'0", you will probably not get more than a "What's up?" and then crickets.

i met my current gf on tinder.. it was my second date after more than 150 matches
95% of girls there are worthless basic normies (at least in my country) and most conversations ended up after 3 to 5 messages
tinder sucks, most people sucks, go out

I'm 5'8" but my height is undeterminable by my profile.

Bumble isn't popular in Germany.

My standards aren't very high, most of my matches aren't super attractive by regular means. Especially since I got a thing for chubbier girls.

I'm not asking about a "How to" here, I'm more confused why they open up a conversation but stop answering within 2-3 messages.

>5'8
>can't tell by pics
gl op....

>height determinable by the pics
>still getting matches but no replies

This doesn't make any sense.

Just ask them to fuck best thing to do on tinder.
What's the worst that can happen.
Fucked many girls on tinder from this..

They are tricky and you must attempt to get their number within a maximum of 10 messages and after that keep it interesting to get a date. Everything you say should be with the goal of getting a date and number. You're not there to make friends.

Also you opening with "hi" is very bad. Boring. You will get nexted faster than you can blink. Be interesting but brief at all times. Girls get bored and don't like to read paragraphs either.

>be 28
>rocksbackonoldmanheels.jpg
>fux'd with tinder 14-15 / 17'

...So, here's what's good, little man-bear-piggo;

1) Tinder's not what it used to be. In 13-14-15, during it's heyday before Bumble/Fucko/Rumpus or whatever-the-fuck app existed and tinder was the sole scion... the pussy fell like rain, girls matched 5-7-10 times per day, and so-on.

2) Now a-days, girls are looking for that badd one. The dude who looks like Pitt (Brad, that is), makes 150K, is a Pilot, and can write Shakespearian sonnets. Play your strengths, dude. You got muscle? Show it. You got words? Weave. You got cash? Flex. ... got all 3? Game'll be easier.

3) Girls are transparent as 'f. Be similarly. As some other user said; be UP FRONT. Not straight to "yo, lemme sniggle your piggle" or whatever... but, don't let bae walk away from a conversation without having something key to remember you by, that experesses your intention.

E.G.
- Match QT3.14 24 / Snap filtered dog-photos -
Opening:
>"do you come with a collar, or should I bring my own?"
...establishes tone and tenor of our conversation, expresses desire, but keeps it light hearted enough.
(Plus, if 'bish can't take a joke for being so fuckin' vapid that she posts hella dog-filter pictures... I say fuck her)

4) Pictures are CLUTCH. Especially #1.
Make that 'ish reflect who you ARE if you want to meet someone who likes you. (Yea, put your Amtgard sword in the picture, you ham-wallet) and maybe, just maybe... you'll find a sweet little Morgan Le Faye to throw fireballs while you homerow some faux-Viking in a Mtn.Dew induced rage. Tryin'a FUCK? Play up that angle... and do your best "Eddy" impression. Get the lounge shirt, gel that fuckin' hair, and take that shirt off. Get weird with it...

...Good Swimming to your tadpoles, Fucko.

My Ninja

The dennis method

It's more about the implication

Our Hero.