Muslim Mayor of London Sadiq Khan REJECTS Trump

Muslim Mayor of London Sadiq Khan REJECTS Trump

Free world 1 - Fascism 0

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36256087

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Goldsmith#Political_positions
surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=75274&c=1010177097TRVH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> No no it doesn't matter that he is a muslim i'm sure he will focus on being a mayor.

> Allah on the iconic london bus
> muh islamophobia

brits btfo

Fucking mudslimes.. day of the rope is coming.

>If we don't do what muslims want they will attack us
>Islam is a religion of peace

>Sadiq: Trump's restriction on Muslim immigration means I can't come to America.
>Big Don: I'll personally make an exception for you.
>NO. IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT LETTING FOLLOWERS OF THE RELIGION ASSOCIATED WITH 78% OF TERRORISM (according to the Global Terrorism Index) AROUND THE WORLD INTO YOUR COUNTRY WOULD MAKE IT LESS SAFE. FUCKING ISLAMOPHOBIC BIGOT FUCK REEEEEEEE

Who the fuck voted for this guy?

Fuck I meant to say not letting them in

>Who the fuck voted for this guy?

London m8, they finally got enough muslims there to get the majority.

Ready for Sharia in 2017?

And as expected the durr I'm Muslim faggotery begins...
A professional victim like the sjw.

Incorrect. Trump's remarks openly show whose dick is bigger on a subconscious level, and its obviously not Khan’s. You see the thing is that the more people oppose Trump, the more powerful and unstoppable he seems to get. Even if the lefties ignore him, the media won't, so lefties have literally no choice but to fight knowing they will lose. The illusion of Trump being unstoppable is so strong that unless he is assassinated or the lefties find an equivalent likable alpha candidate, the left is utterly fucked.

So it is Trump who has BTFO Khan. Not the other way around, Mohammed.

White cucks actually voted him in. London is about 14% Muslim which is not enough. Eastern Euros vote for Labour as well so they helped.

How long until mayor jihad does something abhorrent and liberals try to cover it up?

Leftists cannot be Alpha, it's simply against nature.

>be elected for literally less than a day

>REEEEEEEE GET INVOLVED IN AN ELECTION PROCESS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, ISLAMOPHOBIA!

whats wrong with you people?

Yes, I agree. The free world of the US will always win against the "fascism" of Britain.

It was him or the ultrajew.

Based on their politics, and not just the colour of their skin, Khan was the superior choice by far. Not much of a choice perhaps, but he was definitely the lesser of two evils.

He's the Mayor of the most significant capital city in the Western world. He has as much a right as anybody to make commentary on an important Western election.

Trump keeps sticking his nose into British affairs anyway he didn't shut up about Brexit.

Fuck, brits are this cucked?

Found the cuck

Goldsmith was far better than Sadiq.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Goldsmith#Political_positions

>this entire post
Don't you have a niece to molest Amjad?

he didn't just comment on it, anyone can do that. He injected himself into it and is trying to start shit.

Fitting new cartoon from Danish newspaper.

I am sure there was 100% voter turnout.

Muhammad please fuck off.

>Eastern Euros vote for Labour
Are they british subjects? If not, how do they get to vote?

>mr trump thinks that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream islam

He's not wrong shitskin. Are you trying to tell us what he thinks is ridiculous?

Pretty rude desu.

Oh well, if the British want to cut ties with the U.S. and build ties with...Pakistan?...More power to them.

Well alright then, stay banned from the US then you fucking mudslime. Nothing of value lost, Trump just gave you a choice.

It's pretty fucking pathetic and childish.

Even the Mexicans are like "Fine, if Trump gets in we'll work something out even with we don't like him".

Having this kind of hateful/religious fanatic representing your capital city is troubling.

EU citizens can vote.

This whole eu is one big expirement if we dont riot now the next muslim major will come in other countries also , they just see how far they can go and we just let them

Fuck you, you little wogloving traitor, Trump's literal response to questions on Brexit was that he thought it was likely, specifically averting his opinion.

But then again, I shouldn't be surprised that an apologist for our cultural destruction is a fucking moron

God the U.S. needs less shitskins like you fucking our country up enjoy making england a worse place for everyone.

The left and Islamists literally can't govern beyond starting conflicts with everyone and anyone that doesn't obey their draconian commands.

This is a well known fact.

Lol you guys are going full sharia soon. Do something.

Nice divide and conquer attempt, paki.

This person does not represent the view of the majority of UK citizens.

He's the mayor of New York City?

t. Ahmed Al-Londonstani

Interesting

Damn, Trump was trying to be nice to him but then he went full Muslim Lives Matter.

Found the muslim snadnigger apologist.

>Trump gets asked about Brexit

>"I think maybe they will leave, but it's not my business"

>Obama gets told to keep his nose out of Brext

>"Oh, you'll stay, or I will wreck your country. Be warned"

Yet it's Trump you're crying about, even though the Mayor of your capital city has spat in the face of hospitality granted towards him by potentially the leader the of free world.

Class act.

Shame you don't have the spine to stand up to Germany though.

Ha! You have a mudslime mayor.

>our current president warns that there will be dire consequences for the US-UK alliance if your nation decides something
>Trump says he thinks one outcome is likely, but that a decision either way shouldn't effect our alliance
What a monster.

Trump = free world.
Islam = fascism.

Free world 1 - Fascism 0

Seriously though, aren't you scared?
London is 55% immigrants.
Mayor is now a mudslime.
London banned the use of christian stuff on the side of buses, but will allow mudslime shit on the side of buses.
Etc etc..

He's just made cause trump can't be bullied good riddance faggot.

AHAH so this mayor is actually a typical mudslime? I would assume he was a little bit sophisticated at least.

>Islam is a religion of peace
>If you antagonize us "it will make you less safe" ALLAHU AKBAR

Holy shit...

>Who the fuck voted for this guy?

Tanned Germans.

Kek

Already bored of this guy. I guess the media intends to make him a Designated Hero if Trump wins.

Europe has abandoned Christianity
God says "OK here have muslims "
Jesus says "MISS ME YET?"

>brits

I can't wait for them to start openly killing heretics.

>make the countries less safe
In other words, give Islam special treatment or I'll sick my rabid dogs on you
This will not end until every last mudslime is dead

>read the article
>trump didn't actually make an acception for this uncle tom shitslime
He's not even fit to clean his wife's pussy off Trumps dick. Why the fuck are they acting like a mayor elected by one of the most retarded voter populations in the planet is so important???

>Ready for Sharia in 2017?
serious question: has this sack of shit ever clearly distanced himself from sharia law?

Allah on the buses isn't an action of Khan. Its from some islamic charity, same way the 'theres probably no god' buses had their time.

The end is nigh!

>Wait

AHAH HE REJECTED IT
THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN, HE DID IT

HOW WILL TRUMP RECOVER?

RULE BRITANIA, BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES, BRITONS NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES

GOD SAVES THE QUEEN

now that would be funny maybe we can get a palastine israel situation

Wtf it's like their head is half developed compared to an american

From the cheeki to the breeki down, it is JUST

>Allahu save the Akbar

Mark my words Europe will erupt into full blown war within the next few years.

t.spaghettinigger

Of course he did. No, wait...

Famous last words before even the poo in loos kicked em out.

Ew, what the fuck is that asian mix chick? Looks like the weirdo from ice age.

Can you explain why the fins are not faggots according pic related

When can we start going on war tourism as Americans?

Like we get so GREAT, need to go blow some steam off?

Take a vacation with your Uber pimped out full auto gun supply (thank you trump for the repeal) and you become a god among Muslims over there and wreck their shitty countries for a while than come home.

Because Fins have cold Russian blood coarsing through their veins not faggoty european cuckblood.

Mandatory military service, autism and the will to escape their frozen shithole even if it means death in combat does that to a population

ayyy lmao

>India and China over 70%
Jeez, it would be like the swarm!

Found the Liberal did I trigger you with my Patriotism and hatred of the mudfaggots.

Islamophobia is a made up word and the fact you SJW cuckoids support such a violent oppressive group just further confrims you more racist than any Sup Forumstard

>This isnt about Great Britain
>This is about my muslim brothers

No. This doesn't beat affordable housing and fixing air pollution.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Kek'd. Just move to Europe already you libtard dipshit, you're obviously too blind to see the problems over the internet.
Come to Europe for a month and see our problems with mudslimes first hand.

>tfw Sup Forums takes my shitposting seriously every time
I must have surpassed aussie skills by now, thanks for your time lads

>Mr.Khan also warner that Mr.Trump's "ignorant" views of Islam "could make bouth our countries less safe"
Is that a threat?
IS THAT A THREAT?

If you anons wouldn't terribly mind, could you answer a two minute and six question survey on your views when it comes to other religions?

Here's the link:

>surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=75274&c=1010177097TRVH

Thanks.

If you're interested, there's a thread here:

She was cast as the sex appeal in Some movie...i forget

poo in loo are great fighters when it comes to defending designated shitting streets

HOW THE FUXXXXXX IS HE MAYOR? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THAT FUCKING UGLY, GROSS, PUTRID, DISCUSTING BASTARD CALLED BORIS?

It's a Muslim country now bruv

5 million didn't vote, so the muslim percent of London combined with the fanatical left was enough for the twat to win.

Would I be banned from America Sup Forums?

Well thank Kek I'm Scottish?
Really though. What has happened to that other vile creature?
It's like they gave him an upgrade to an even more vile creature.

I think he served the maximum term. The Mayoral election last week to replace him had the options of a Conservative Mayor again (Zac Goldsmith) or a Labour one (Sadiq Khan), they chose Labour. I doubt Conservative Party will ever have a Mayor in London again, at least not a White Christian one anyway.

neither will any British city because Britain is going to have a British majority by 2050 even if current immigrations levels are heavily decreased.

>stop banning us from America!
>I dont want to go anyway

He better make up his mind before he self-detonates

a Muslim majority by 2050*

this mud skin just made a really powerful enemy.

trump will kick him and all his cockroach out of whites man territory

HOWWWEWW. I'm lost. Labour have failed EVERYWHERE. Engerland !!!! Wtf !!!!!!! It's fixed. Your *mayor of London* was obviously purchased by Saudi Arabia. Wake upppppppp

THE MAIN REASON ED MILLIBAND FAILED SO BAD
>WE'LL OUTLAW ISLAMOPHOBIA

I dont get him. He says the truth on Islam and jihad yet still is a muslim. What gives?

4 days from now