Would you fuck me Sup Forums ?

Would you fuck me Sup Forums ?

Traps are gay

I'd have to be drunk.

if i wouldn't prefer do get fucked myself i would

yeah

Yes. I would enjoy pounding that little ass. How do you feel about swapping positions?

Yeah i would

yes post more pics

Nope, you're too skinny.

Show more feet

would prefer you in my bed rather than my wife anyday
more please

That OC?

Hell yeah OP.

With this.

since i can't see yer face it would have to be doggy and with a condom

No, I'd kick you in the nuts with steel toes though

dont use husqvarna, please use Stihl

Settle down there gowther

Ha! I get it

I dunno... theres something on your face. It looks concerning

I fucking hate faggots.

The legion was gay as fuck tho

Why?

Depends on your face, voice, smell, personality and if you shave your legs completely.

Yep

Why so many factors? Just look at that body, are you gay?

If that body alone is enough for you, i have higher standards than you.

You're prepared to fuck a guy in the ass but you have high standards? What exactly are you looking for when you say face, voice ,smell etc

Learn to reading comprehension

>no12.jpg
>12
>having 12 NO's saved

What exactly didn't I comprehend

Traps are gay and no. You have some big feet.

Nice bot thread. Kys pls.

>implying that not liking traps means you're gay

>Assuming he's a trap
He's not even wearing girl clothes. He's just got a pink wig on -_- how's he a trap when his dick n nuts are right there?

are you serious right now? he's CLEARLY trying to look like a chick, and being attracted to a girls with a dick is really fucking gay

Would it matter to cock swallowing cunt?

>short hair wig
>showing big ass man hands n feet
>No women's clothing
>cock n balls dangling in plain sight
>skinny as fuck and no feminine curves
if he's trying to look like a girl he's doing a poor job. Also I'm gay and would ram his ass

No I would not. But not because you're not cute enough, I guess you are. I would not smash because you are mentally unstable.
First you suffer from gender dysforia. Secondly you are so insecure and in need of validation you started this thread and posted a nude picture of yourself on Sup Forums.
OP is a faggot...One that needs much psychological help. Please seek help at your earliest opportunity.

well why didn't you say that you're actually gay? well now we don't have a problem with you being attracted to that guy

Oh well I'm glad that's resolved. Are you gay?

no

Well dang :(

No, that's a disgusting grown ass man. He should be starting a family, not posting his disgusting asshole on the internet and force other people to look at it.

This type of degeneracy isn't sustainable, and has no place in a decent society.

Of course.

Sex is fun though, maybe one day you will get to have it

Please post more!!!

As long as it's not with a disgusting old degenerate like the OP.

Because he hates himself for being one, he just doesn't realize it yet.

I used to be the same way tbh

no, fuck off

Yes, absolutely.

Show me your un blurred face and i'll give you my final verdict.

post contact info pussy!

It always amazes me the amount of people that seem to exist vicariously through or concern themselves with other people's sexuality, as though who with and how other people are having sex makes even the tiniest iota of difference in their personal lives. Especially when that expresses itself as a petty, virulent hatred towards anything that falls outside the narrow range of what they perceive as acceptable sexual intercourse.

The pic is definitely not OP, but that butt would definitely have some lewd things done to it.

You're bisexual, don't hide it or obfuscate with semantics. Bisexuality is perfectly normal, we as a society should be open about it.

Fags need to hang from trees

no too fat

The twink in your picture though would brutally smash

You could go scuba diving with those flippers! Twink!

>You're prepared to fuck a guy in the ass but you have high standards?

You have never met gay people have you?

What does it mean?

Of course I am. I'm not attempting to hide it in any fashion. If they're cute and you like them, have sex with them. Why not? The specifics of "gender" and genitalia don't mean all that much to me, user.

That's why it's on Sup Forums.

I am a gay people. I was trying to get him to admit that he wants the guy in ops pic to look more girly so he could justify his insecurity with the whole "feminine penis" argument

Maybe hes bisexual? I am bi so I like feminine women, feminine men, masculine women, masculine men.

Then he would mind if op was a little masculine but that doesn't seem to be the case. I could be wrong tho

To add further, it wasn't hard to find the tumblr associated with that pic. If I weren't bi previously, I just might be now.

Duh

OP is a gay.
You're a gay.

What's your kik fem? If you don't want to post it try SarmVile

Every damn day!

That's not me, user. I yanked it off said tumblr page. Pic-related and such. I'm definitely not that sexy.