Anybody got any ghost stories

anybody got any ghost stories
heres a pic one of my friends took while at a haunted theater

story goes this young girl killed herself because she didnt get a part in the play she killed herself in this room
>lots of people have died there

Is the green supposed to be circling something, or the ghost

looks more like a haunted landfill...

There isn't anything in this picture. All you have circled is some old insulation by the looks of it. This picture proves that dust particles are real.

I can see the face, that's creepy af

Bump

>be 16 visiting my family in guatemala
>tell cousins i like scary ghost tales so they humor me and tell me abiut the ghost of my dead aunt whom never left the house we were staying at.
>they say she lives in the second floor where her bedroom was, when she comes the parrot starts yapping, and at times in the middle of the night you can hear the water running and someone washing dishes
>mfw i gotta take a piss at midnight and i hear those damn dishes
>mfw i shouldve brought a piss jar

zoom in you can clearly see an apparation
thats was the dressing room but people were too terrified go in their so the moved the changing rooms

I deal with spirits all the time. I've had my leg jerked, been shoved and hear whispering at night. One persons told me she could hear the whispers in the middle of the night.

I have no idea what to do. I've tried banishing it, but the haunting persists. I've moved several times since this all started.

You srs?
That's fucked

damn is that thing following you. sounds fucked up bro....how often does this happen

i cc it

I was staying at an Indian (feather not dot) friends house and he had a bunch of rituals his family would do when relatives died. He said his uncle died in a shed that they used for storage after that about 50 feet towards the rear of the house. I was living there for about 2 months and nothing unusual ever happened. But one night we stayed up late playing Halo. It was about 2am when we're both looking at the screen playing a lan game, I died and respawns we're about 30 seconds. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the floor for about 6 seconds. My friend had the old 80s shag carpet in his living room. Dookie brown, never understood why they kept it. But saw 5 foot prints lead from his kitchen to the room I slept in. (Death she'd could be seen from my window.) And my friend doesn't even hesitate, look down or look at me and says, "that's just my uncle don't worry he's never bothered anyone." I was in fucking shock. First time I couldn't go to sleep in that house. After that his uncle always came into my room and jerked me off while I fingered his butt and screamed, "teenagers were meant to fuck!" ... Last part was fake but the rest was real.

My computer monitor is against a window and there is another window that you can see from from where I sit at my computer. One time I saw the blinds separate and 2 eyes peeking at me. Immediately ran to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and ran to that room. No one there. Still can't sleep at night. This is the second floor btw.

I get shoved every few months. It usually happens when I'm trying to sleep, once every few months. Like, a hard shove of someone trying to wake you up. I felt palms last time. The whispering is super creepy. Sometime it sounds like actual talking like it's someone right next to you.

Its a daily kind of thing. I just sorta live with it. My brother deals with sleep paralysis and things of that nature. I just seem to get it more than he does.

No idea why it likes (read:hates) me so much, but some advice on getting rid of it would be nice. I've thought in the past that it was a demon or something, but I don't believe in a Christian serspective. I think it just may be a super creepy Astral being that drains me or something.

this one happened when i was young
but my mom told me about this ghost that would bug us.
>toys would go on at night
>overall creepy feeling in the apartment
>she said the seen a glass levatate and crash to the floor
when we moved out on of the landscapers told us we were the people who've stayed their the longest since everyone would move out asap ther was a rumor it was haunted

went out exploring with some buds in South Dakota and came upon this eerily black house surrounded by the only aspens in the forest

i got more pics if youd like

here is a very burton-esque door inside

in a barn nearby

are you scared....i heard they feed on fear. my advice dont try to cast him out yourself. i heard those can go wrong, try to get someone that knows what their doing. Go to a catholic church occasionally someone might know a thing or two about that sort of thing. its not exactly common knowledge. what happened when you tried to cast him out

the attic

behind the house a couple hundred yards away, looks like an old cellar, goes about 25 feet into the side of the hill

inside the cellar, to the left just past where the picture stops was the largest huntsman spider ive ever seen (size of a large tards hand) and its nest, so the dude in the pic fucking bolted once he saw that shortly after i took this

ever considered you have a mental disorder like a developing schizophrenia or psychosis?

this is inside the building you can see out the window of

i think i got one in my house nothing crazy happened but its kind of uncomfortable at times, it gets creepy, hear footsteps, and creaky drawers

I'm not particularly afraid of it anymore. That may be why it tries throwing things and flinging things out of my hands and such now.
I just tried doing a weak banishing ritual of the pentagram. Nothing seemed to happen afterwards. It didn't seem too pissed off that I tried to banish it or anything. But that sort of stuff has been happening to me since I was a kid. Nobody at my house growing up would sleep in my room except for me. Friends wouldn't stay the night in there.

I did a bit of research into mental illness right before I got into psychedelics. Bipolar disorder runs in my mom's side of the family, but Ive never had a break with reality. Just adhd growing up.

>Ghosts face when you've been trying to freak this specific guy out his entire life and just doesn't care

Looks like a Resident evil 4 house

kek

lol