Hi Sup Forums, i need your wisdom to formulate a good tip on how to hurt Someone badly

Hi Sup Forums, i need your wisdom to formulate a good tip on how to hurt Someone badly.

>Let me explain.

Lil' background:
6 days ago a shitperson poisoned my dog and couldn't do anything when i found him slowly dying.

I've cameras all around my house so i know who was, and i'm struggling hard not to burn him alive, like seriously.

Now.. As you may know, it's not legal to kill someone, since i've not a stable job, i don't want my parents pay for lawyer or any kind of things for any of my "mistakes".

I thought several things, Like: spray alla over his house somethink like " who live here, kill dogs", burn his house when he's not in or just post story+proof on sociale medias.. but those are too dump as idea and they're not enough for this kind of "people".

Bytheway, once he told me that because of my dog's meals, there were too many mices around even near his house.... Oh, the best part: i live in countryside of my town, so mices are everywhere.

Please, b, please. I just need a really good tip

he didn't kill your dog without a reason.
what was the reason?

Nigger be niggin?

This shit happened to me too a couple years ago because some random nigglet got bit when he jumped my fence with a crowbar.

Good ridance his ass is being raped in jail because of armed robbery.

Pretty sure it was for the mices. We "had" a neutral relationship, once my parents invited him for christmast because he was alone.

There was no reason to kill my dog

By the way, sorry for being drunk.

Nigglet had a crowbar in hand. And the robbery happened later at the convenience store, not related to me.

Around nigger never relax.

I am sorry for your loss OP

Just beat the living fuck out that person, if you get assault charges just lawyer up

Just beat the living shit out of him, pretty much no other way to avenge your dog. Everything else you do will not do enough. Or loan his computer, install CP and report to cops.

This guys seems a common douche.

Check for any surveilance camera in his home and when the field is clear make Troy burn.

No cameras on my path, already checked

Well, what the fuck are you waiting then?

wait a few weeks and put sugar in his gas tank.

get on his computer, get some cp, report to cops. classic method, never fails

I don't know but have you tried reporting it to the authorities?

Interestingly, I think Sup Forums also advised the guy on how to kill your dog.

You take video evidence and give it to the police; if they do nothing, you go to a lawyer, and if that fails.. you go to local media with footage and ask them to publicise it..

If not, you beat the livign fucking shit out of him... if you can't beat him, wear a mask, sneak up from behind, and smack him with a fucking baseball bat.

There rules to civilisation, you don't fuck with a mans car; and you do not, under any reason harm a dog, especially an innocent one.

Also, if you took your dog to the vet, get a fucking autopsy report.

Beyond that, i'm truly sorry for your loss; very few things hurt as much as your dog passing, especially in this circumstance.

Show the video

DONT REPORT IT TO THEM!!! If you do then they have a motive if you burn his house down. My suggestion pay some niggers or methheads to rob his house giving them info on what times he'll be home.

>i don't want my parents payinf for lawyer
Because for sure i'll be the first suspect

Nice idea, but how can i accomplish it? I doesn't even have a router on his house
>he's 50 or so

There's an autopsy on the dog ongoing, when they will prove that the dog died from poisoning, i'll warn the authorities

Think someone did this to my old dog. Some total cunts in this world

SHOW THE VIDEO U FUCKING FAGGOT

go to the reptile store and by mice they cost like 50 cents each go once a month and add 10 mice and then move up to rats this guy will eventually havw a full blown infeststion

>"You take video evidence and give it to the police."
Before giving the video as proof, i want him to create false aliby and say BS on court, them i'll show up the video.
>autopsy ongoing, up to 30 days (24 now)

Even if i pay Someone for just a mess up his house it's not enough, it doesn't pay the pain i'm feeling those days

Then do it yourself, go full Jesse Pinkman style.

Pretty sure he lock his car