What makes you happy user ?

what makes you happy user ?

I'm too smart to be happpy.

dumb = happy ?

The thought that life is only going to get better. It's probably a lie. I also enjoy sucking cocks

The thought that an attractive young girl who is currently depressed and lonely will gleam with excitement when she sees me next.

not being alone

Landing a big combo online after practicing in training mode

little girls make me happy and nothing else does

Bitches for a bit. Then can't stand em.

dopamine oxytocin serotonin endorphins

street fighter ?

Smoking weed!!! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!!! Man you gotta get high and jack off!! You are a faggit like Bob Saget! I'm high as hell damn fart!!!

ty for the kek

>wake up early on a saturday morning
>walk my dogs and get my bearings
>enjoy the smell of all the pine trees in my neighborhood
>throw back a redbull or two
>open the garage and see my shitbox ready to go out for the weekend
>drive wherever my mood takes me
>meet all sorts of people from all walks of life
>try different food as often as possible
>learn more and more about how my car handles and feels
>throw the top down and experience the world around me as I pass through it
Feels pretty good to break away from all the shit that drags me down during the rest of the week.

transistor radios

Peaceful time alone, sex, achievement, walks in nature, heroin, time with good friends, a long drive at high speed with some good tunes.

same here user SFV?

noting anymore user

Coons

Yes. Ignorance is bliss. With the way the world is these days you have to be nigh on brain dead to be happy.

Clearly not spellchecking

Getting money and buying brand new things.

10 million negros swimming back to Africa with a liberal snowflake under each arm.

This but I don't understand it....
Maybe we are low T?
Tits or GTFO

Heard.
Sometimes you just gotta take a vacation from the grind and see what life is really all about.

It sounds spurg autist as fuck.
But yes, agreed.

So My answer is drugs. Fuck hope do dope.

others being unhappy

Do you think we are trained to be or it is innate to humans?

Doing a good job and receiving recognition for it.

Nothing.

>receiving recognition for it.
what a fucking cuck
change recognition to compensation for an upgrade.

This picture.

having somebody to talk to

compensation comes after recognition, monetary and other forms

Yes but then I feel guilty about spending money.

Getting money for the work I do is only correct. I need my dick sucked every now and again.

Honestly, being able to excel at work. I do things people scratch their heads and hold me in high regards. I rarely work on some thing and I either don't finish or solve the problem.

I get people asking me questions all the time, I usually have an answer or give them a way to try and solve a problem. Even though I get all of this, I don't have a big ego, I don't belittle anyone or make fun of them. Just a nice paycheck, which also makes me happy when I buy the things I want.

Not the guy you replied to but I absolutely fucking despise recognition. I won't want to be patted on the ass for every arbitrary task I complete. I know I did the goddamn work you don't have to thank me for it. But if I do it correctly and consistently I expect a raise. Don't coddle me, pay me better than the fuckstick that can't get his shit together. I'm an employee not a friend.

That's compensation Sup Forumsro

I don't appreciate what I call "management recognition" it's basically a way for them to give you a piece of paper and try and pump your ego. All the while not giving you a raise. I find coworker recognition on a day to day basis better, but at the end of the day a nice raise its what's ultimately important to me.

FUCKING THIS
I just sat thru a circle jerk meeting.
FUCKING CUCKS

Don't flatter yourself. Choosing to find good things in life to be happy about is a sign of intelligence in itself.

Me? Good games(of all sorts, vidya, board), my girlfriend, my friends, funny moments in life, good shows and books... There's a lot to enjoy.

What do you do? Program lego blocks, or repair tvs?

I work on private jets

Like give lap dances or serve food to celebs? Sounds sweet

It develops a hugbox mentality and needs to stop.
>radio traffic got bogged down for a solid five minutes so a guy could by name thank everyone on his team for pulling over time on the previous weekend
>mfw my entire team logged almost 15 hours of overtime last week
>we're already on track for more of the same this week
The pay is good but damn I'm tired.

Nothing

Smoking dont make me happy. It hasn't made me happy for years. It just makes life and all its horrible deeds easier to cope with. But maybe thats because im living in a filthy ghetto where motherfuckers killing other motherfuckers is sort of a natural thing, or the child molester they cuaght up tue other day. Which was crazy cause he was cool with damn near everyone we worked with on our block. What a fucking shock. Or that naked dude who stood on top of thw bus and held up traffic for 30 minutes. Or the now never ending bullshit happening in Berkeley. All scary shit, butt regardless, the effects numb thw pain and bring a little humor out of it.

Where do you work?

Forgot my pic

Nice projection, sounds like a good career for you

heroin.

yeah that's it, heroin.

I don't want to name the organization but I rebuild cars.

jodi??

wub wub???

I like to walk outside. Near water is a bonus.

sounds shady.
You needed to pull overtime to rebuild cars?

>jodi
A yellow bird with a yellow bill that was sitting on my window sill told me all about Jodi.
Quotas my dude.

Would not be enough liberals

Jodi if that's you then you should come over tomorrow.

Also what made you start going to Sup Forums? I thought you only liked /lit/ and /soc/

Probably not the person you think I am then. Jodi is an old Army joke. If a girl says to you while you're away that "Jodi(y)" is coming over it's a gender neutral name and she's probably cheating on you.

oh.

then who is this girl you describe? I wanna hear about you two.

Me and jodi aren't dating but he used to take care of me and I have alot of special issues so he comes over alot to make sure i'm okay. We don't have any other friends.

so you are at least 4 years out of the military... probably more since they went PC like 7 years ago and you now rebuild cars (shady) for a living.

kek

Diaper girls

It's just a running joke, it pertains to any girl that says they're just hanging out with a friend you've never heard of. It's not any one specific person. It's something along the lines of
>"hey babe what are you doing tonight?"
>"oh not much jodi's coming over for some wine and chick flicks"
>"oh, I don't remember her who is that?"
>"we met at a frg (family readiness group, it's supposed to keep spouses in the loop but it's more like a pay grade pissing contest between spouses) meeting a few weeks ago and we just clicked!"
>"well that's good, glad to see you're making friends within the organization."
And just like that you're cucked to oblivion.
Ten years.

My family
Good weed
Good music
Good times with good people

No I meant the girl you posted about

love this guy.
This is my goal.

Not the same person m8.

...lol well can't you see how replying to me like that kind of leads me to believe that you are?

It was the "Jodi" bit that got me to chime in, sorry for the confusion.

shit so that probably could of been my jodi

Wow user... I'm jelly

At my stupid college orientation I was asked this and I didn't have an answer.

Thanks fam. It's the small things.

It's the only thing that keeps me going man.

We're evolutionarily designed to love novelty in any form, anything new. There are sciencey reasons for it but yeah, basically getting new shit gives us dopamine rushes.

My nigga

Money

The things you own, end up owning you.

having something to do. if I can occupy myself i feel content. only feel depressed when I am stuck doing nothing for long periods

I don't know

Havig a good clean shit just before my morning coffee,a good cup of coffee, to work the first 2-3 hrs right after waling up, my moms cooking, good health, rum and weed on a cold winter, beer every other season, hooka in a water melon, swiming in a river which is only there for the monsoon. Seeing europe finaly startibg to finaly stand up against the filthy imigrants and americans finaly having balls and refusing to comply with tantrams of sjws and feminests. a woman who knows to and likes to cook good food for her famaly. Dreaming of having supper powers and how I would be a better person and what I would have been.able to avoid if I had them. Midnight snack. New from the depths video from lathland.

Damn did I just kill the thread

nothing anymore

Why do you hate blacks/negros so much?

He dosent seem to hate niggers but the situation they + sjws create. Why would he want to pay for something his great hrandad did? Firat it was wrong to call niggers niggets as they came ip with "I am black" now they want to be called african americans. Arnt they just supposed to be americans? From what I see being black in america is far easier then being white. Look at indians living in america. They are happy despite being brown. They are too beasy working to be sucessfull rather then blaming other americans for their own problems.

money and power

Say's the broke guy with no respect

Nice. I bet its nice to master something like that and keep on achieving

Dead niggers

Whenever Master Rothschild smiles upon me with his money, I am happy.

A third of the United Snakes agrees with that statement.

Turtles make me happy

idk legos are cool