Poland flat land

How do we engineer something to make the country easier to protect?

We already did, by turning the reich to it's West into cucktopia. Now it only has half as many fronts to worry about.

This. And why would anyone to the west who isn't a toilet cleaner even care...

Time for a new Maginot line?

MUH POLAND IS SAVIOR OF WHITE RACE GUYZZ XDDDD

Engineer a Russian annexation

Yeah, hmmm, if only there was something that could be constructed that keeps bad people out and good people in.

Post in this thread if you have any ideas!

Good idea, Pierre. Here I placed arrows on OP's map to show where these lines of defence were placed. For optimisation purpose I ignored natural barriers such as the sea and mountains because they are pretty much impossible to cross.

Give back my car you fucking polish faggots!

>How do we engineer something to make the country easier to protect?
a forest planted on top of anti tank fortifications, like dragon's teeth for example
it would be a pain in the arse to get through

in case of Poland we actually need to create more marshes to keep more water so that helps too

pic unrelated

Poland was literally designed by God to be divided between German and Russian people.

Get Donald Trump to build a wall.
When shit goes down and the cucks go into complete barbarism, we need to keep the trash shit out. They will want to go to Poland

Why Trump? It needs to be a Great Wall.

You conquer East, unto the Urals.
You conquer West, unto the Atlantic.
Polan Stronk!

Because Cuckada is so good at saving the white race that an average Leafbro is allowed to Criticize Poland.

We do not want poland. They are like former gf, constanly bithing about how russia wants her. Screw the bitch, she can enjoy black "german" cock now.

BUILD

Nothing is impossible to cross, the purpose of this fortification would be to guide the enemy where we want and to avoid quick invasion..

Good to see you learning that you can develop your own shit

Can you send me some cigars ?

Visegrad group.

>nothing on the Polish-Russian border
Well done, frogeater. It's totally safe to have open border there. No way it will backfire.

In this timeline Poland is located South of some major body of water.

wut?
umm ... yes.
The Baltic Sea?
The fuck are you on?

Come on. Poland is land locked and locate Southeast of Germany.

Ostsee you faggot go back to 2chin

lmao why would you be afraid of this tiny chunk of russia? It's the main part that's dangerous, you dumbass

>you can't fit an entire army corps in Kaliningrad Oblast, it's too small!
that's just silly

Even though you are trolling there are retard lines you shouldn't cross.

They have military bases there and it's a good entry point. Moving forces between Russia and Kaliningrad isn't difficult and there's no opposition there.

Not that the idea of building fortifications along Polish border isn't pointless or anything.

FTFY

Now Poland is surrounded by water on two sides. What is happening!

They are called ICBMs