general workstation thread.

6/10
That keyboard ruins it

Fair enough, without the keyboard?

Very nice. Mine looks like shit.

Tower on floor = fail.

let the hatred begin.........

I like that wall.

This set up is a little over a year old, currently undergoing some updates/changes.

Whoa..

A lot has changed. It will basically look completely different come the end of the year when everything gets in place. New desk, new speakers, new monitor, new audio gear, new PC. The only thing that will look the same is the chair and headphones lol

Idk but 1 monitor just looks wrong to me even tho it's a pretty big one

I have a typewriter too! You know where mine is? In the basement with a lot of other junk because I'm not a fedora wearing pretentious faggot.

It's a 21:9, 34", 3,440 x 1,440.

One monitor is plenty lol

>Pic from an even older station, with three screens. I disliked multiple screens.

>>Fucking Richfag

RGB/LIFX nerd

I'm sorry that I like things that you don't like, user. I actually use that typewriter pretty frequently.

R8 me

Someone sounds jelly.

>I actually use that typewriter pretty frequentl
Because you're a pretentious faggot.

You know what is easier and more effective than a Typewritter... a computer, which you clearly fucking have. Do you still have a rotary phone too?

wow, a lot of really nice setups you guys have.

why explain yourself to a hater that cant afford nice things? ELOHEL

Did you miss the part where I said I had a Typewriter too? If that's what you're counting as nice things, then guess what.. I have nice things.

>Because you're a pretentious faggot.

No, because I frequently fill out actual physical paper forms, which cannot be scanned in or printed.

Do you not do paperwork, user?

because someone still uses an old skool typewriter...they're a pretentious faggot? Talk to us bro. Why are you so miserable? What's got you down that you're angry at others with nice things? We're here for you, bruh.

Yea. I'm quite inspired.
Mine's half way between that and this

I'm passing a trophy store on my way home. Do you want a trophy or a medal? Lemme know.

>you're angry at others with nice things?
see

Olivetti typewriters are very nice things. They are functional pieces of art.

>"battle"stations
>mousepads are tiny

the only battling you guys are doing is vsneurotypicality in minecraft servers

Well you're there pick up a "moving the goalposts" trophy for yourself.

It's more than the typewriter. His room is very well decorated. You hate that.

will do! I'm also passing a Burger King. Want a Whopper?

yes, i do

My mouse pad is like 7x11"

I can span my entire desktop within 3 inches of movement. The extra movement is plenty for games. Don't be garbage.

Rate my battle station Sup Forumsoys

Comfy af

What. Are you retarded. I hate him because his room is decorated? Nigger anyone can decorate a room. Especially with shit like he has. It's not like his decorations cost a fortune.

Man, I haven't had Burger King in ages. Probably at least a decade now.

why you so angry, bro. Cawlm deown. Can't we all just get along? Why do you have to hate on his typewriter so much? Why does it bother you? Does it affect your life? Why waste getting mad on such a silly think, yanno?

Eat a whopper...12 minutes later shit out a whopper.

do you by chance happen to live down by a river?

Sounds like you have gastrointestinal problems son

Can we please drop this typewriter shit and enjoy the battle stations.

I don't know. Something about pretentious fedora wearing faggots really gets me going. I get the same way with Apple users.

Pic related

with keyboard 6/10. Without keyboard 9/10.

You seem positively triggered by my typewriter, user.

You know waht this thread needs? More battlestations.

Can't argue with those dubs

bump

I'll bump too

dumb mousepad, sort of cool keyboard
it's clear that you're a massive richie-rich, and you wasted it on gay shit like the razer mousepad and mouse, but everything else is fine

Dude, chill with the being a cunt, and hating everything a bit. Just because you don't like or use an object doesn't mean no one can. Any aversion you have against owning shit like that typewriter should be fact-based enough to stand up to the obvious fact that owning shit like a typewriter is basically the same as museums keeping old shit, except in a personal collection. Go back to /r/incels with the rest of the faggots

Get serious. Motherboard? Processor?

this is mine. Using Ss elite prism hset now though.

He's not even a fedora wearing faggot. You're the most annoying person in this thread, not him. You just hate normal people because they have better lives than you.

Get the fuck off my Sup Forums you normies faggot

Reddit is that way --->

I'm not at all a normie and I've been here since 2006

Holy shit you are normies and a newfag .. please die

no u

That carpeting has never seen a vacuum.

Pic related

Sell that Van, and get a haircut.
Use the proceeds from the van to rent a small apartment.
Get an entry-level cubicle job at a large corporation.
Work at that job for several years until you can apply for an internal promotion.

Is that the bed where you never get laid?

>Sell van
No
>Get haircut
Pic related
>Entry level job
Journeyman electrician/mechanic
>Work for several years apply for promotion
Master electrician in less than two years

No . Pic related

Hahahahah, you sir win this game

Thanks