Why are Republicans so much better looking than Democrats?

Why are Republicans so much better looking than Democrats?

Most Republicans in power descend from a pedigree that comprises good looking, vapid whores fucking wealthy men for their money.

Their progeny end up looking more attractive, but have diminished intellectual capacity - (empty minded whores contaminate the gene pool in this way).

That's why, you fucking faggot

not my president!

In all honesty for a ginger he's not actually ugly. Most of the time they are either hideously ugly or not unattractive

because homosexual white males prefer Republicans

Liberals spend much of their time crying, yelling and scared leaving their faces wrinkled and tense.

Liberalism is a disease

This is exactly it.

>tense

Because the have more gays?

You have to ask?

Not true lol

Why would someone want to fake being so ugly though?

This is true. First time I heard of it was in 1971. My dad said "our" Central Committee chairman had been arrested for indecent exposure in the men's bathroom of the Mission Valley Shopping Center, a well-known cruising spot. I asked him "so this is the first time?".

When ugly ppl group together they inspire eachother towards greater degeneracy

Because all Republicans are closeted homosexuals

Pride. Or maybe one of the other deadly sins. Who knows? MuriKKKans are the worst example of humanity in any event.

Because proggies are into miscegenation.

Roy Cohn is angry with you! So is J. Edgar Hoooover.

What ever happened to trigglypuff

Right wing men are alpha hence better genetics. Liberals can't figure out if they are men or women

Heart failure from the trump win

thats some bait right there, going for the looks of a party while you suck the cock of with the fakest tan that everyone calls him an obese cheeto

Because democrats vote for people based on values and intellect, republicans vote based on looks and how friendly they seem.

It's not just men, look at women too. All the Republican women in Congress are MILFS, and the dems are older, larger, and not good looking.

>Because democrats vote for people based on values and intellect
Do you even remember who trump stomped?

not sure who you are trolling here. are you trolling republicans who don't know who is who in that picture? or are you trolling democrats to say that they find the guy on the right good looking?

did you make this thread to see how many people dont know that the guy on the left is the republican?

Do you even remember who got more votes?

Trump didn't stomp anyone, he performed the same as Romney. Clinton stomped herself lmao

You highlighted my point, the guy preferred an ugly looking short jew with ill fitting clothes. He just got mad and killed people because they disagreed.

Who did you vote for for class president, the ugly girl that knew how to do the job or the dumbass cheerleader that was out of your league? Not that I know who either one of those guys in your picture are.

They're not faggits

>Implying genes regarding looks have anything to do with intelligence

This.

It doesn't help that the Democrap looks like Billy Nye Your Mom's Actually A Guy

Damn, you are dumb as fuck.

Damn, you sure showed me.

Incest?

Pretty sure majority of the faggot community is Democratic