How do i stop getting panic attacks from smoking weed ?

How do i stop getting panic attacks from smoking weed ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-gIZJNN1Wqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are either allergic or your shits laced bruh

>How do i stop getting panic attacks from smoking weed ?

stop smoking and being a loser and go back to reality mode u pathetic stoner

> allergic
I'm not i smoked before and never got one.
>or your shits laced
could be the case, how do i know, it looks and smells normal

i'm about to throw all my weed away
help

Smoke less amounts at a time. Take it slow. Eat before.

you need to take a break. happened to me too. stop smoking for a couple months

It means you're overdoing it each time. It's like saying, "why do i puke every time i drink?".

You don't have to chug a fifth of vodka everytime you drink, you can have two beers and call it a night.

Trust me, lessen your overall intake (keep it to a couple hits). You won't get panic attacks and your weed will last longer.

Or smoke more. Realize you're being a faggot and power through it. My theory is once you build up more tolerance you'll be less prone to freak out.

I actually use this method. It does make me stronger!!

I smoke like once a month.

I had this problem before and found out that in my case, weed accentuates what I'm currently feeling rather than just make me happy or feel good. I had to clear my mind and smoke only when I'm feeling neutral/fair. Started off by smoking 10 min into my fap sessions, and smoke again afterwards when Im relaxed and already feeling good. Eventually the actual act of smoking relaxed me.

tl;dr smoke while fapping

It's because you have a guilty conscience.

Sinnner

Stop smoking OP.

Shit fucked my head up after a while. Had to give it up. Smoked for 15 years before I quit.

It effects everyone differently so it may just be not for you

You need munchies, my man.

Do go full bore when you do. It doesn't matter how often you smoke.

Next time, choose a Sativa

Try a different strain. Get a good indica.

Might be shit weed

Sativa is a head high, it's what is probably making him paranoid and anxious. He needs a relaxing body high.

youtu.be/-gIZJNN1Wqk

stop smoking weed

play some video games, get a console or gaming PC

Add CBD droplets. It's pretty well known high THC/CBD gives you paranoia, and rather than a natural 8%/5% our current weed is like 24%/1.5%.

Additionally, smoke, way, less. The Cannabis lobby is telling us it's totally safe. It's okay in big moderation. CB1 and CB2 receptors are powerful, and only few can handle grams/day for months.

I don't know why Snoop Dogg is okay. Actually, maybe he has the shits all the time. He probably goes mad without weed - I kinda did until it normalised.

then that's why, it's because your tolerance will be really low, smoke slower faggot

Shut up dyslexic Dan.

He needs to be smoking some Indica

Smoke less.
I find that, regardless of my current tolerance level, once I smoke a certain amount I start to get antsy and feel really paranoid.

Laced weed is more or less a myth. No one is going to sell you a cheap drug with a very expensive drug sprinkled on just for fun.
Laced weed is usually GOOD and more of a rarity.

Experienced smoker and psych major here. Ever heard of maslows hierarchy of needs? Basic concept is people have general needs such as to eat survive and feel protected. If those needs are not met a person can't concentrate on meeting more complicated needs such as feeling loved or accomplished. When you smoke weed hightens your awareness of needs in your life that aren't being meet. The weed is forcing these into the open so you can observe stuff you might be suppressing. If your hungry or not safe weed will make you get munchies or feel paranoid. Make sure you eat before you smoke and are in a safe setting that way your spirit can concentrate on enjoying people and coming up with ideas!

Chill the fuck out.

Can't let ill thoughts and shit take control. It's all in the head. Strengthen your mind.

Quit while you're ahead before you end up with serious mental problems. Don't fall for the weed meme, that stuff is extremely dangerous.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

BLAZE THAT SHIT

you don't nigga.
you've got anxiety. the weed just makes it worse

I used to think I was having a heart attack every time I smoked weed. It's also brought on psychosis for me. It doesn't really get me high anymore.

Yet I continue to blaze SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY

Quit for a month and just smoke less of it.

I used yo smoke everyday until recently due to anxiety during my high. Now I make my own edibles and take small doses. I also try to buy mid grade grass.

all wrong, CBD is where it's at

anyone else like getting high and putting shit up your butt?

Stop smoking weed

Yup