FIFA HATE THREAD

FIFA, What the fuck? 48 teams for the WC? FUCKING SERIOUSLY?
I could stand all the other bullshit you've done and said in the past years, but this is too much.
Sure I can't wait for that Uzbekistan v. Mozambique match! Yeah! Let's fuck up our players and leagues schedules even more!
Fuck you, FIFA. You're a fucking disgrace.

>48 teams

going to genuinely struggle to memorise every nation that qualifies, moreover struggle to care

it takes me 15 minutes to fully memorise all the US states as it is

Phillipines on world cup when?

Meh i'll only watch Uruguay, Brasil and Argentina

The worst part is that stupid group stage. 2 out of 3 qualifying is fucking mediocre. Seriously, this tournament seems more like a children competition, where everyone gets a reward just for showing up

They should make the worst 32 teams play a qualifying round before the cup officially starts, then have the 16 winners of that round join the other 16 teams in the WC.
You can even have them play their matches in the host nation, and make the matches two-legged for extra shekels.

I, for one, am happy with this.

At least this way we have a chance of qualifying.

I couldn't care less if my country never qualifies, getting into the World fucking Cup should be a privilege not a gift.

Shut the fuck up, cheating scum.

Can't wait for Germany v. Austria 2026

Not qualifying for the Euros was nothing but karmic justice.
Agreed guatebro.

This assumes the other teams care about certain teams making it through. Last world cup, both USA and Germany had 4 points each and only needed a draw to leave Portugal and Ghana out yet they still played seriously with Germany winning.

That's just because the Germans (like everyone else in the world) hate you.

7-0 spic.

No era penal am i right boys?
Please dont behead me

I enjoyed each of the goals in that match. I really, really wanted Osorio to get fired, and I still do. Chichamierda did nothing in the whole tournament either, so I was perfectly fine. Would've prefered a 9-0 even.

>still being this mad over a solid penalty
kek, never change spics

That's the way it should be, but then you see shit like the last Copa Oro with mexico and panama, or WC 2002

mexico el país de mi corazón

Lets not watch it. We got club football anyway

That was already possible, in 2004 we got screwed like that and in 2012 I think Spain could draw with Croatia 2-2 and we would have been fucked.

Exactly, the WC is a prvilege not a right

YOU DID IT CANADA, FUCKING CANADA CELEBRATION THREAD WHERE!?

I copied this from the other thread, makes a lot of sense.

Boot the Caribbeaniggers out of CONCACAF for a little bit and let them have their own qualifying session.

CONCACAF will wait for them to send 2-4 of their top teams to join the 10 main countries that make CONCACAF.

>Mexico
>Canada
>United States
>Costa Rica
>Honduras
>El Salvador
>Guatemala
>Panama
>Belize
>Nicaargua.
Unfortunately, with FIFA being as autistic as they are, we will need to include at least two of the Caribbean Islands to Participate with us since we have been "Blessed" with 6.5 Slots. What could happen is that Nicaragua and Belize could fight for their spot with the 3rd and 4th Place countries from the Caribbean. First and Second place would automatically enter.

PU70S Holandeses

ERA.

Let's be honest, Mexico didn't deserve to go on anyway. If anything the Netherlands did the World a Service by knocking you out.

Think of all the educational opportunities! Infantino is a visionary.

I preferred the earlier conception of the 48-team model: 48 total; 32 group stage; 16 elimination

Watch them eliminate ties in group stages because pk's are more exciting. Infantino's FIFA is taking too many cues from the NFL.

Welcome to the participation medal generation

fue

It's coming home

South America has produced some of the most dirty cheating players the game has ever seen and this spic has the audacity to fling shit when it happens to him once.
Fucking beaners.

enjoy your world cup where denmark and netherlands dont make the cut but we get to see Samoa & Tuvalu instead because of lul competition.

dont expect me to bother watching any game before the quarter-finals.

Have they not seen what happened last EC? shit was boring af.

>3 team groups
FUCKING FIFA KIKES REEEEEEE

as long as people watch they will continue.
hell nothing will change because the biggest regional football orgas UEFA and CONCACAF are just as corrupt as FIFA.

What are the chances that Canada can qualify if the US are automatically qualified as hosts and CONCACAF gets two extra spots?

They actually had the nerve of saying the 24 team Euro was a success.

I don´t expect you to do anything, and you just know FIFA will rig the shit out of the draws so that every group seems "exciting".

>2017
>watching povertyball

I SHIGG

>not for profit organization

>mexico
>south america

Pirate pls

hey mexibro if they combine concacaf and conmebol you're going to watch the WC from TV from now on

>Arab gulf """countries""" and Pooinloonistan qualify instead of EURO countries like Finland or Scotland

T-thanks FIFA

Are you afraid they'll steal your spot?

>Are you afraid they'll steal your spot?

CONCACAF will get 6 spots, it's almost impossible we won't qualify, our national team is mediocre imo, sometimes they perform well like in FIFA 2014 and sometimes they lose to Jamaica or El Salvador, but the other Central America and Caribbean countries are much worse than us and constantly perform poorly.

The only reason we never qualify to World Cups between the 50's and 60's was because CONCACAF only had 1 spot for Mexico (the NT were CONCACAF runner-ups in 1958, 1962 and 1966) and between the 70's to the 1986 the team was shit tier even Canada and Haiti qualified, then the 1990 WC qualifiers happened and Mexico was disqualified from competing, we qualify with the USA, the next 1994 qualifier the NT is shit again when Mexico is allowed to compete again, in 1998 they lost the 3rd spot to Jamaica, in 2002 they finished 1st place, in 2006 3rd and in 2010 we lost the play-off to Ur Gay, in 2014 the NT was good again and in this qualifiers it seems they won't fuck up and they'll finish 1st or 2nd on the qualifiers.

I think they are giving too much spots to CONCACAF anyway 3 or 4 tops were enough.

It's finally Peru's time, CONMEBROS!

I meant the spot of the underdog team. As you say CR is becoming a mainstay so people will bandwagon the newcomer teams.

>I meant the spot of the underdog team. As you say CR is becoming a mainstay so people will bandwagon the newcomer teams.

No, I hope Best Korea qualifies and becomes the next underdog like the last time they qualified.