HAVE ANOTHER DRINK RAY!

HAVE ANOTHER DRINK RAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Re_tlOrhzLc
youtube.com/watch?v=zN8VOsJCJLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They told me I couldn't swear....

BUT WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT SOME MOTHER FUCKING TRAAAAAINS

I don't want a sip of your water I want a sip of laheys water cuz that the kinda water that'll get ya fuckin drunk, isn't that right lahey?

The show goes down in quality after season 7, and that's being generous

Who cares it's still tpb, if they had a show of just rickyims I'd still watch it

season 1 was kino

it just didnt feel right watching it in super high definition. that, bubbles becoming a main character, and the whole donna thing was enough to kill it

honestly the funniest scene in the show.

got a big enough joint there rick?

Season 6 had the best ending for the show. Everyone was living happily. Since then it's been declining in quality for every season

I enjoyed season 9 but 8 and 10 were the fucking worst imo.

Agreed. I think part of the charm was that they shot it in 480p. HD just kind of ruined the immersion for me.

Almost like a final send off but then the fans just wanted them to do more and more and more

Barbs femnazi crew fucking ruined the show. The last episodes with the celebrities was pretty much boring as hell aswell

I know it's really easy to hate on tv revivals, but honestly seasons 8 and 9 were as good as any of the first 7

10 was the only one I had a problem with

You're kidding yourself if you really believe that. Splitting up the Corey and Trevor for Corey and Jacob was a big mistake. I understand why it happened, but the difference was definitely felt. The feminazi shit that said is also true. In fact, his whole post is true. Almost seemed forced.

>DUDE I'M DOING THINGS RICKY DOES LMAO

My favorite seasons are those that featured Phil Collins more prominently. Those were the absolute best, the Dirty Burger, Randy getting high all the time, Jacob before he became a bigger character (his Julian imitation was hilarious), PEANUT BUTTER AND JAM.

All of it was gold, I miss that fucking Mustard Tiger. May he rest in peace.

edit* I guess that would be season 7, as my favorite. So many good moments.

I wanna say the first 5 seasons are good. I tried to watch the new Netflix made episodes and it was awful. Also bubbles is a shit character and j to the r o c is the best

I only liked Barb's feminazi crew because they were disgusting and it fit that Barb would have such friends to use when wanting to blackmail and ruin Lahey

>16 posts
>only 8 posters

time for bed OP

So literally when the show became horrible is what you enjoyed?

>tfw cant find those shirts anywhere but etsy over priced gouging.

nah, you're wrong mate. But that is about where I stopped enjoying it. 8 and onward weren't very good.

>when they have to give them CPR and he nearly vomits in bubbles face
it's moments like these that make the show fucking gold. The new seasons are certainly lacking but they have their moments.

J-roc and my wife's son was worse than the feminists.
Lucy too.
I'm glad they aren't signed on for next season.

>that episode where they are crossing the border and Julian forces Ricky to clean out all the weed out of the car
>they get to the border and the guard just lets them through

Donny is truly the best character.
youtube.com/watch?v=Re_tlOrhzLc

>car crash
>Julian emerges with an undisturbed rum and coke

>he crawls out of the flipped car with a full rum and coke.

Man, Sarah got fat.

Exactly what I meant. And Sarah is lahey' real life daughter.

>It's a sweaty Randy episode.

Fuck you dude, Don/Donna was a fucking great character.

Just Donna was shit though.

Bubbles wasn't really a problem since Jules and Rick were looking after him like brothers. It made sense. Know what I'm....you know what, I'll let him tell it better:
youtube.com/watch?v=zN8VOsJCJLk

FUCKING

DOLLARS

A

MONTH

SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY