Was blown away when listened to pic related for the first time in 2014 when I was a newfag

>was blown away when listened to pic related for the first time in 2014 when I was a newfag
>now it feels shallow and second-rate attempt at experimental music

post more essential 'music for people who are new to music' core

wow youre like a musical genius now 3 years later damn bro you must know sooo much i bet you listen to Can wow holy shit youre deep oh my god you amazing fucking guy, crazy man!!! amazing

why damage control?

The dance tracks on this album are fucking fantastic but the ambient tracks are definitely cut rate 2deep4u shit
Go to bed Karin

im ashamed i listened to this fucking garbage

the knife fans are usually on the high end of estrogen hormones which is a reason for bitchiness which transforms into passive-agressivenes and unneeded irony

>my experience with music is everyone's experience with music
>my youthful shallowness implies that everyone who likes this album is youthful and shallow
>I'm a worthless piece of shit. therefore everyone else is too.

kys your self

>source: my ass

holy fucking shit dude

as a long time the knife fan i can tell you that that poster was a bitch. no reason to be that hostile

Yes, your big fat ass is a quite good indicator of your hormonal status

>as a long time the knife fan
opinion discarded

STAY WITH ME
I AM THE CHERRY
STRAWBERROMELIN
SUGARONTOP

LIFE WOULD BE BOR7NG (WITHOUT YOU) by Kelly Clarkson

pork rollsss (skit)

huhnshat

why? what i should like to be taken seriously?

>no reason to be that hostile
I was as casual as possible, I don't think I offended "it" with anything.

you are only saying this because the pleb meme reviewer said it first.
go away.

Hey this is my story with 90% of Sup Forumscore.

It's amazing you came to that conclusion after melon head made a video about how he gave that same album too high a rating

I dont even watch him

Just like that Fantano video! Hahaha, just like me too, OP! How frequently does he release his videos?

I kinda get lost without them.

can you read?
the amount of melonfags on this board is disgusting, just fuck off to reddit already

says the guy basing his tastes around the opposite of what melon says out of autistic rage

Same happened for me, the ambient +10mins songs make the album too hard to finish, if u delete them then the album is just perfect.

First track is wicked but as an album it's far too long