Juat found out my girlfriend is cucking me

Juat found out my girlfriend is cucking me

more pls

>ITT: shit that's fake.

if you have any self respect dump her, if you don't then stay with her.

but either way keep posting you cuck bitch

Tell her it's over or become a cuck.

The choice is yours, user.

Keep posting what?

the screen shots of her sucking cock, and others cocks, either get on craigslist right now and make a post to get more guys to fuck her, or leave.

content or fuck off idgaf about your life.

you poor little guy. Do you like that she is doing this to you? Do you like to think of her getting railed by a big dick? Are you a cuckold??

no girl would say this to a guy, especially her boyfriend. This is completely fake.

This better be bait you stupid little faggot
2/10 for making me respond
I hate you wannabe cucks

If it was proven to be real, what would be the reward? I mean, we can't just keep telling OP's the their shit is false and not have someway to reward them proving it out, can we? If I was OP I would want something for my time and effort.

If you have any self respect, any modicum of worth as a human being, even the tiniest bit, you will tell her it's over. You will cut her out of your life in every possible way, and never look back. Don't make a scene, don't drag it out into a Shakespearean drama, just dump her and move on.

If you do literally anything else in response, you're a faggot that deserves to get cucked. Be a fucking man, OP.

do you have a pic of you your girl or the dude that is fuckin yo bitch?

Be honest, OP. This Is turning you on, isn't it? Do you want to be there to watch? or do you want to help her get ready for her date, then wait up for her to come home, pussy all worn out and leaking for you to give her a tongue cleaning?

Trips checked

Worse bait ever. Your not a cuck.. you a 13 y/o virgin.

getting cheated on doesnt make you a cuck. i kow thta because it happened to me and im definitly not a cuck. im on top of all TRP subreddits etc. you just have to respond well. cock size doesnt matter much, the average american size is 4 inches. its about cultivating an alpha demeanor

Trips of truth

I dont know who he is. But what can i do?

dude just kill her

this bro clearly doesn't have the alpha though. He seems to me to be the type that is going to get incredibly hard over this, he might even let the guy move in. Is that what you want op?

showing us his but not yours? how can we make a proper comparison? Also, what's she look like? Is she worth the effort? how is the sex with her?

and B8 never forget the B8

you wish that was you OP? you packing a Vienna sausage?

What can you do is right! You better kneel down before that or run the fuck away.

It's one thing for this to be your fetish
It's another to just have a whore girlfriend

Leave her OP

Fuck that bitch

dump her asap

you are in trouble OP, you are a manlet in the pants department.

Nice dubs. Kek agrees.

great point. we need to know if you are into this or not. Otherwise our advice is pointless. Do you want to be a cuckold - like does it give you a hard on to think of someone else fucking her, or not?

My vote is that TS really gets off on this. Tell us the truth, buddy.

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS THIS IS BAIT PLEASE STOP FALLING FOR IT. THIS IS NOT NORMAL, THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. Thanks

I agree. He strikes me as a guy that wants to be second in line. Are you a fan of cream pies?

what about the lady?

anymore corroboration for your story, OP?

OP, we are all friends here. Tell us the truth. Do you want the big alpha to control you? Do you want him to treat you like a little dick dude? Are you stroking it right now reading the comments?

Dump her and save some dignity.

Yes

Pathetically fake.

Ugh hate fucking chubby ones

This explains everything. Fat cunts like this always go for bigger cock. Sex is meaningless to them.

and are you thinking about this alpha bros cock while you stroke it??

you wanna push her out of the way and start sucking the bro, don't you?

Post nudes now

That slut loves big cock. You can just tell. Why did you even start dating her?

OH HO HO!!! You want him to dress you up in frilly little panties and let you rub one out while he goes all beasts of the southern wild on her?

has she ever came when you were fucking her?

No

wow maybe don't admit that

Holy cow, Sup Forumsro! that's a little sad. do you think you're gonna come while you watch them go at it?

Why not? He's already shown us his baby pecker

There's no reason to keep her user. Usually to disassociate themselves from a relationship they talk shit about their man. She probs says some mean degrading shit about u. Leave her mane she aint even good looking

Don't buy it even a little bit.
Good day.

Excellent point, user bro. Tell us, OP what does she say about you? About the other guy?

She says that ive got a little cock that couldnt ever satisfy her. She worships his cock and told me im in charge of lube

If possible, send the screencaps to her family. Shame her to the people she loves the most. She deserves it. Her fault for 1) doing so, and 2) leaving incontrovertible evidence.

OP, just tell us already. Do you want to rub his balls while she moans and pleads for more? Are you gonna put on little panties and ask this guy to stick it in your pooper?

When did "cheating whore" turn into "cucking me" lol. Ur generation is full of faggots. Lol. I love how easy it is to fuck women ur age. Theyre so stupid and whorish.

Nobody fucking talks like this in real life, only in your pathetic fantasized fake text. You fucking cuck faggots are just as bad as those wincest wannabes who post texts from "Mom" where she's wanted it all along.

woah, bro. Sounds like you need to decide. Are you completely in on this lifestyle? Or do you want to bail? Doesn't look like there is middle ground here

How do i bail?

fake as fuck/10

do you really want to bail? It doesn't sound like you do. there's nothing wrong with being beta. Just be happy with it.

it sure is summer in here

Even more proof this whole thread is fake bullshit.

Kek