>hahaha.gif
>what a faggot!
>continue to fuck with OP
>couple shit posts later I get curious
>begin to humor the idea
>against my formal studies and better judgment couple things making sense
>ADM. Richard E. Byrd
>makes me confused

So now I'm not so fucking sure. Let's say the earth is flat, that would mean not only nasa and every other space program on the planet has been lieing to the public, but also paleontologists, geologists etc.

Also, Im no Christian and have never read the bible so I have no faith in "God's word" but I'm no scientist either and like everyone else I blindly go along with the texts and studies of what was taught in schools.

Man I just don't know. Do any of you fags believe in flat earth? If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs
youtube.com/watch?v=3BWMuoomVRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Gravity would not work how you would think in this case.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

Fuck gravity, why cant you see Asia from the other side of the Pacific?

Because chemtrails, thats why.

i went on a flight eastwards to india, took a flight west and got back home. unless compasses lie then this is an open shut case

Can you explain gravity?

Flat Earth is pseudoscience, enough said.

How do lunar eclipses work. How do you explain different stars visible in northern/southern hemisphere. Why don't distances from flat earth maps match up with real distances (because that shit is stretched out in the map, see Australia). There is no ice wall.

Well,

>all masses have a force that attracts other objects to their center
>the earth has this too
>you can temporarily escape it by doing something like jumping before you are brought back down

Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another, including planets, stars and galaxies. Since energy and mass are equivalent, all forms of energy, including light, also cause gravitation and are under the influence of it.

Wikipedia

I believe the earth is flat

how come no matter the altitude the horizon always looks like a straight line, and never curves… Take for instance the city of Chicago across that huge lake which is about 43 miles, from that far you do not see the city dip below the line ergo the earth tends to be more flat like

>43 miles
HOW BIG DO YOU THINK THE EARTH IS?!

>^this

If the earth has a curve approximately 8" per mile, why is it that no matter how high you go up (plane, hot air balloon etc) the horizon is ALWAYS flat and eye level?

..Post your pictures....

I looked into this a while back and ultimately decided that I am completely uncertain of either theory, and I'm ok with that. Unless I get in a rocket and exit the atmosphere and see it for myself, I do not know if I am living on a globe or flat earth. I would be ok with either, and would be ready to accept either.

the world is hollow, get over it

The Earth isn't even real, we're sun people. You fucks are just too stupid to think you're not what you're looking at. Ferfukssake...

There's also so tips/clues here and there, it's all coming to a head

Flat earth gaining attention, Katy perry mind control meltdown...dark times are truly here

I think what drives a lot of the skepticism and anger from flat earthers against mainstream science is a misunderstanding of the words theory and law in a scientific context. It goes something like this:

People observe things.
Scientists run experiments and take measurements.
They derive models that match the reality that is observed.
They test the models and modify/rewrite as newer information comes in.
Its as simple as that.

They are not "laws" in the sense that someone or some people got together and made shit up out of thin air-- they are not arbitrary like drug laws or at what age you are considered an adult. They are models that-- to the best of our current knowledge-- _describe_ what we observe in the natural world.

Cause you're always seeing it from the sun, yah dingus.

you can measure the diameter of the earth yourself several ways

flat earthers have never been in an airplane

Flat earthers dont believe in gravity the believe that the earth is moving up really fast

It took me over a year of research day in and day out to actually begin to accept it as fact. I believe it because there are too many facts that would be impossible within the confines of the model of the universe society would like you to believe. Also, there is not one fleck of proof that the earth is round.

What is this picture caption trying to say, exactly?

Flat Earth is psyop that has two goals:
1. To turn attention from important things (You know what we do to planst and animals on idustrial scale here? That is what "they" want to do to us). As You might not Know Attention and Time are two MOST VALUABLE currencies You have. Startt from here triviumeducation.com
2. To flaten humans IMAGINATION.

I just want to see a real picture of th earth from space, not that cgi composite bullshit.

They tried to show some poorly done video of the moon circling the earth. Funny thing is the clouds don't move!

>against my formal studies and better judgment couple things making sense
and that's where you took the wrong path, kiddo.

Stop doing DMT, smoke some weed and go watch the stars. Then save up and go watch them from the Southern Hemisphere. Anywhere in the south. There are two clear poles of rotation visible from the surface of the earth: North Star and the Southern Cross. The literal only way to do that, mathematically, is if the planet's "disk" folds back around on its axis of rotation, I.E. is a sphere.

Flat earth is a patchwork of contradictory, ad-hawk explanations pulled out of thin air.

This is the last desperate argument to manipulate people back into wilfull ignorance

How would you determine that they are real when you don't believe the real ones that exist are real?

>jadensmith.png

I've been on plenty of flights to and from South America, I can say with certainty that as far as I could see and tell, everything looks flat without a curve no matter the direction I look at from the window.
Same thing with a cruise I went to, everything was flat

Also how come you can see the moon and sun out at the same time, aren't they supposed to be practically opposite of each other?

In the beginning there was the great seperation, two ideas formed themselves around the basis of 'yes, I am' and 'no, I can not be' but how can one not be if one isn't? How can one confirm oneself if one doesn't have nothing to confirm it is something? And so these two forces, as seperate they have become still flow between one another. The upwards energy we feel, that propels us towards the sky in a sense. This is concious, and says, 'no, I am no nothing'. The downward force we feel as gravity and inertia and all that jazz from weight and such is the universe telling us, 'yes, we are nothing.' How else would we perceive gravity?

Can you explain what the fuck this eye level shit is about? I always hear it touted by you twats and cant understand if the idea as retarded as I think it is.

If you look at something . . .you will see it. If you look at the horizon, it will be in the center of your field of view.

Do you mean if you view in a direction perpendicular to the ground underneath you? Get on a fucking airplane you retard. Get on an airplane and look in the direction pointed by a level measuring stick held horizontally. You will be looking at fucking space.

hmm interesting. I would not be surprised.

youtube.com/watch?v=3BWMuoomVRk

The ones that exist all contradict one another.. either all except one are fake, or they are all fake. Also, they are clearly falsely produced images as they copy and paste clouds, and continents look different sizes each time they release a new pic of the earth

One of the most retarded arguments I've seen for the Flat Earth came from B.o.B a bit back, something about how two cities in the background of a picture he took were 16 miles apart, but he could not see the curve.
The circumference of the Earth is about 24,901 miles. 16 miles is nothing.
You're fucking dumb.
If the sun was merely a few miles from us, WE WOULD BE TOASTED TO SHIT.
......The moon does circle the Earth...
The Earth circles the Sun...
The Sun circles the SMBH at the center of the Milky Way galaxy...
First of all, what ultimate goal even is there in hiding that the Earth is flat, you fucking idiot?
Sales of globes?

You're going purely by observation, which is a shit way of doing science.

Also, your second claim, no, fuckfart...
The moon is illuminated by light from the Sun because it does not produce its own light, hence why you can sometimes see the moon during the day...christ...

You dont even understand what You are saying.

moving does not cause "gravity", acceleration does, easily observable..
does flat earth accelerate for whatever years it's old?
how fast are we going?
even if i assume you're a god delusionist and believe earth is only 2017 years old we would be out of every fuckin scale fast till now.

It's ad-hoc bro

you mean you needed a year to find lies that "proof" other lies, because the 99.999% of proofs that your lies are lies are not what you wanted to hear?

flot heads why would the nasa and every space program in the earth lie to the people?

what do they gain from this?
not only that what would all the physicists in the world gain from lieing to the people?
what would all the companys who use satellite gain from lieign to the people?

WARNING
>tons of shills are being deployed to the internet at this time to combat the release of the information that the earth is flat..
>Don't be scared to do research
>Remember to question everything and who you are getting your information from
>Can you trust them?

That's the point, how can I believe it's a real video when it's obviously not!

Besides, the guy who produces the pics admitted that it's cgi.

It exists. There's a geosynchronous satellite monitoring weather in the south-Asian pacific. You can stream the feed. Course you can't see the whole planet at once- that'd be like seeing a whole basketball at once- but you can see a full, round image. Go google "Himawari 8"

seriously triviumeducation.com

Can someone explain the theory, if the earth was flat then couldn't you just fall into space?

hue hue hue is the earth flat u geyez? hue hue hue. fuck off.

Fuckin chemtrails man

Fuck apple's autocorrect.

my sides

In what, a cessna? You can for sure see the curvature at 30,000 feet.

nice meme bro

Thank you user, fuckfart will be my new insult for a while.

Actually DMT and/or other psychedelics are SHOWING that Earth is not flat. Its rather tours or just a dream or simulation but not flat.

you could by a weather balloon and a go pro yourself and actually record video showing the curvature of the earth

>ITT: people who don't understand science, the mercator effect, polar axis', light dilation, weather patterns, constellations, gravity, the actual size of our fucking planet, or the distance to the horizon is only ever 3 fucking miles, come to the conclusion that we live on the ONLY flat celestial body that somehow supports an atmosphere (without gravity of course because we have to discount that for the flat earth to work) and is travelling in a single upward direction at speed which is strong enough to force motherfucking oceans into the face of the disc, but not fast enpugh that the gasses that make up our atmosphere are blown out into space.

Why are people this fucking stupid?

I didn't really want an answer. There's literally nothing you can say that won't make you sound like an idiot.
Nice try though, practice those arguing skills for the next time your mom grounds you from the internet for debating pseudoscience with pedophiles.

If the fucking sun does a loop above the flat earth, why can't it be visible from everywhere on earth all the time?

Is the sun a lamp with shades?

I wanna move to Utah and have like ten babies with a beautiful, blonde-haired Mormon Nordic girl.
I don't really have any opinions about the flat earth thing though. They make some solid-ish points.
Mormon girls.

and the edges?

The higher you go, while looking straight out, if the earth was round the horizon shouldn't still be eye level straight on.

Take a close look at a basketball at eye level, then slowly move up

It's ignoring the viewing angle and making a comment about how Florida looks huge, however it's because the earth is a globe the rest of America looks squashed as it goes over the top

>apples = oranges the post

>money
>power

I don't even know why I bother coming into these threads, they only make me feel more stupid with all of these faggy fucker facts.

Someone right fucking now live feed a camera going into space and let's find out already

Please explain exactly how.

I didn't really want to answer you. If you are too fucking stupid to understand what eye level is then fuck off round shill ;)

If earth is flat why isn't the edge of the earth a tourist attraction?

how come no matter how high up you go you can never see the edge of the earth?

Please what what you mean when you say "eye level" and how it is, in your mind, relevant to whether or not space pictures are cgi.

I guess they believe the edge is some sort of ice-wall.
Ridiculous.

The most infuriating part of all of this is you believe you are fighting some enemy or something.
What would we get from hiding the flatness of the Earth?

My man

Why can I not go to the edge and jump off? Why can people get in a plane and fly pretty much all the way around the earth?

Smaller sun, closer to earth than advertised

The movie idea.

Flat Earth model is actually separated area in north/south pole of much larger planet. Farm-like for whatever reason.

:D

But that doesn't explain why the light wouldn't be visible from different points on the flat surface.

No one goes blindly along with what was taught in schools. In science we're constantly trying to prove each other wrong. There's no conspiracy because we all nitpick every detail of anything published.

What is this trying to say? The earth and moon are not directly superimposed on one another like in the picture. If that were the case, the moon would constantly blot out the sun for enormous swaths of the Earth's surface, instead of the relatively rare partial- and total-eclipses we experience.

the world doesn't need someone to have 10 fucking kids, just have 1 or 2. don't be a piece of shit

Don't be so sure, flat earth theory is gaining traction, there are flat earth theorists all around the globe. WE will prevail!

how do you get money and power from telling the people that the earth is round and not flat?

it's showing that the earth is round since you can clearly see if from the moon's perspective

Ok this got me for a while but I figured out why this happens you are talking that you can see the Chicago skyline from Michigan I will explain why.

>The distance from the location of the picture and Chicago is 50 miles
> The earth curves 8 inches per square mile
> assuming the average person is 5-6 feet and being generous and saying they are standing at an altitude of 0 ft you can do an equation or put this data into a earth curve calculator
> you want to plug in the viewing height (h0) and the distance (d0)
> you will get a Target hidden height (h1) of 1473.0881
so anything below 1473 feet should be hidden.
But now you are probably saying the tallest building in Chicago is only 1,450 ft (not including the antenna) so how is it possible to see all those buildings?
The answer is because of refraction, the light bends as it goes over lake Michigan and because of the cool water and warm atmosphere it creates an illusion of seeing the skyline.

Earth is not flat op. Stop being a faggot.

Why? Prevail against what? What's the point? How does promoting a globe over a flat earth give anybody an advantage which you feel you do not have?

must preserve the white race, user

I once posed this question on a flat earth forum; specifically, if the earth is continuously accelerating, is einstein's theory of relativity wrong, and can matter in fact exceed the speed of light.

the only response anyone could muster was "einstein's theories do not apply to a flat earth"

which really means "observable facts of our world do not apply to a flat earth", in other words "you can observe from these facts that our earth is not a flat earth

you're giving it too much credit. It's not a psyop, people are actually just this stupid.

Then you're retarded

To add to that, most scientists don't ever say anything is for sure, in case something was missed or miscalculated, u b damn sure theres another scientist around the corner just waiting to prove him wrong.

Equation and the calculators processes

The horizon is 3 miles away? Seriously?

There are way too many things that count on the earth being curved. Snipers, for example, when making super long shots have to take into account not only distance, wind speed/direction, bullet spin, etc etc but also they have to adjust for the curvature of the earth in order to hit targets accurately. If the earth were flat then they should be missing their shots.

seems legit