Your brain just is not develped enoguh to understaind good humor

Lol this, its like asking why a dog doesn't do calculus

>Sweden
God damnit, every time.

>flag
>pink ID
Fag

I only laugh at the jokes made by people I respect

They lack creativity. Look at female artists...always something to do with vaginas, Grandma Moses a rare exception.

Isn't Jim Jeffries the king of 'rooland?

He's a gun grabbing faggot. He's got some good jokes but the majority revolves around saying "cunt" or basic Australian observational humour. Carl Barron is a lot better.

Bill Burr married a humorless, shrill, nigger.

How he puts up with her black girl chimpouts I don't know.

Why are you such a fucking faggot Sven...

Didn't Christopher Hitchens write a piece on this subject?

Women aren't funny because humor is a biological marker for intelligence. It makes men attractive to women, and respectable to other man.

Women don't need to be intelligent to breed. They just need to be attractive. So deep down, no one fucking cares.

Female comedians end up doing the same sex jokes because it's they only thing they get a response for... why do you think THAT is?

Cause women can't do shit other than taking care of me and my children, while im out doing relevant deeds.

It has more to do with the fact that Shumer is nasty vile kike whore. Kikes are cancer

And your penis isn't developed enough to understand good vagina

Entry level

What a uncanny example of unfunny cunt "humor"

Bravo

youtube.com/watch?v=paQhkCodc78

I literally can't even

this is 9/10 in USA.

he probably did it so that he can use her for new bits

>Carl Barron
Carol baron lul

Good joke, great comedian

Lack of critique.

Most men won't critique women when they do something shitty, so they don't realize that they need to improve especially when it has to do with exactly what's in that picture.

Slam pig status, maybe

What the fuck is this

>my pussy farted

Ive been meaning to ask. When I go doggystyle on my gf her vag makes a huge ripping fart noise.
Is this normal?

He was never a thing here.

That was fuckin painful to watch. Poor girl. Somebody needs to tell her that comedy is not her strong point

sick banter m8

Coincidentally, I was just watching Patrice O'Neal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y

yes.

air pressure or some shit.

It is normal yeah... If you're not fuckin her properly.

Lack of bants.

Not abnormal, a big mushroom head makes it worse

Don't make her self conscious about it, she'll never cum if she can't relax

It's normal for japanese gfs I think because mine does too.

:|

I thought Amy Schumer was hot until I saw this.

Is Bill Burr your idea of a good comedian?

And the faggotry was so intense you just had to jump in with your bare arse pointing to the sky didn't you poofter?
You can't even walk post the sausage section of the butchers without pitching a tent you fucking euroqueer.
Btw why did you faggots stop dressing like women with corsets high heels and wig and frill necks, you're poofters to the core.
I laugh whenever I read some euro crossdressers descendant on here crying for Europe to be saved.
You're all an oxymoron, the descendants of homosexuals.
Fuck off

Does she call you Little Boy or Fat Man

But its so funny lol

Next time her pussy farts you have to say "doorknob" and beat her senseless till she touches a door handle.

>racebait race bait racebait
>PC CULTURE PC CULTURE
>PC CULTURE PC CULTURE
>PC CULTURE PC CULTURE
>PC CULTURE PC CULTURE

why dont your ilk die?

Women are not funny (though these days, no mail comedians are either).
The most convincing explanation I've heard so far is that it's bc men have to develop a way to deal with hard discipline and with having to be...responsible for things.

kek

ikr
there is absolutely nothing gay in two strong men having sex, one penetrating the others ass. there is something faggy about vaginal sex.

had to stop watching after 15 seconds
I can't take this

he's a fuckin unfunny smug shitcunt

this

Yeesh stop that

Holy shit

RARE

Your rant is why I love you 'straya

I always will

I know, pppprt, pppprt, prrrrt but seriously, if she thinks it bothers you she'll try to make it stop while you are doing it like that and that will lead to her being uncomfortable and distracted

Getting a girl to cum is at least 75% mental so if she doesn't relax and let go she won't get into it

couldn't make it past 0:37

>autism, the comedian

I would lose my boner and dump the bitch
>some things you can't accept

Do you have trouble buying condoms here too?

I have to buy the ones with an elephant on the box.

Do tou and your firl live near Fukushima?
If yes then, yes its normal

Great banter ausland.

I WANT TO GET OFF THE RIDE

Hahahaha holy shit yeah. "Big Boys" I buy the horse ones. All of the other ones are too skinny. Broke like 5 or 6 condoms on different occasions before I found them.

GF is on the pill now so it's 中だし life for me.

>re rike to buy de big candom
>XXL in japan is 5 inches

kek

The thing is it work both ways, see:

And the faggotry was so intense you just had to jump in with your bare arse pointing to the sky didn't you poofter?
You can't even walk post the sausage section of the butchers without pitching a tent you fucking Ausqueer.
Btw why did you Aussie faggots stop dressing like gay cowboys with cowboy hats, leather boots and whips even your lizards have frill necks, you're poofters to the core.
I laugh whenever I read some Australian prisoner descendant on here crying for Australia to be saved.
You're all an oxymoron, the descendants of prison sex.
Fuck off

>"Sounds weird right, hearing me say it? Imagine what it was like to /see/ it?"
What a surprise, she's into Louis CuK

Mine doesnt want to because shes afraid of getting fat.

Shes already fat so I dont see the problem.

> humor is a biological marker for intelligence.

Then why isnt germany producing any comedians? By that logic germans should be the funniest people on the planet.

holy shit japanese males with girlfriends. Start making babies faggots, your country needs you.

>Shes already fat so I dont see the problem.
Sorry for your loss. Mine is DFC loli-mode.
Just lie to her and tell her you read some study about them making girls skinnier, jp girls are gullible as fuck. When I first got my girl on the pill she was still afraid of raw sex and I told her how I saw on the news that being cummed inside is actually beneficial for women's health, it "relaxes them" etc.

Now every time I cum inside of her she swears she feels better and promptly falls asleep.

>Sweden
Gahh.

Sorry friendo, white University student here. You'll only be getting haffu children from me.

Can't

She never buys my bullshit. Her mother is the font of all wisdom for her.

Its ok though. Shes high test

baka gajin

Top kek

Virgin detected

>Jewish humour

because German language is structured in such a way a lot of jokes don't work in English. Besides, comedy isn't efficient, a waste of words :^)

RARE
A
R
E

all humor stems from the unexpected, and subverting expectations; look at what babies laugh at, paper being ripped, surprises, funny faces.

Women are too predictable, and are unable to break the mold, especially on a live stage where they're the center of attention. It's theoretically possible that a woman could be a successful stand-up comedian, but they're given bad training and pick up awful habits from their performance anxiety.

Relevant flag.

>yin
and
>yang

As a person who grew up partly in Germany, I can attest that Germans generally arent very funny and tend to lack a sense of humor. When I came back to the states I was this dull boring person and didnt know why for years.

I go to a local standup every Friday in town, and there are some pretty funny chicks. Alot of vagina, bad dating, sex jokes, but there are some pretty funny chicks out there. Every now and then one will go slightly SJW, which can still be funny if done right and not full crazy

WHY

We have such a shit comedy scene in australia.

Akmal Saleh, despite his racial handycap is one of our best standup and he's a dirty egyptian.

youtu.be/AFyNhLxWoKg

what the fuck is this bitch saying

dear fucking lord do i hate you.

>sides

How has this not been posted

youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

back to the cuck shed with you

My wife and I watched that Sisters movie.... I chuckled about twice, and it was because of the fat coked up guy.

I made it to 0:12.

Being funny means having great observation skills, being smart and creative, being able to surprise someone by making smart observations before they can figure them out.
Being funny means showing you're a superior specimen with a superior brain, and that's why women are hard-coded to like funny men.
That's also why cunts don't need to be funny, they just need to have nice healthy hair, big tits and hips.

good thing this isn't a cringe thread

>law student trying to explain something rationally

No, no, no, none of that.

RARE
A
R
E