How can white women even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

pridw.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by not being niggers

Blacks are a no go for me. I don't find them attractive at all.
Whites, now they're great people I can really get into.

how is it niggers manage to reproduce when even the best looking niggers pale in comparison to even mediocre mexicans?

She is the most beautiful black woman woman I've ever seen

counterpoint

ha ha, my monitor was tilted and I couldn't even see this nigger bitch at first

Nothing beats a pale skinned beauty, It's purity at it's finest.

Get this twiggy bitch outta here

this picture is
atleast 70% photoshop

Same here

There's so much make up in this nigger's face she looks like a fucking cartoon character.

This nigger is painted in at least 5 different tones of nigger. I can almost smell sweat from this monkey through my monitor.

Why don't you try to post a nigger without the European features?

oh you think this is bad?
Look at this alien.

it's true?
Watches at 0 $?

Mulatto my favorite

niggers are fugly loking

faggot trap

She is very attractive, but try again in 30 years when she looks like a wrinkled baboon and has 8 kids from different fathers who have either been murdered or just simply up and gone

does not finding niggers attractive and being physically incapable to get aroused by them make me racist? no. it means my eyes work.

Don't forget prison.

I don't think you understand. This hair makes it look like she was cleaning the walls of a fireplace using her head like a fucking broom.

Niggers look disgusting, even after you wash some of the nigger away by breeding them with whites and giving them green eyes.

Niggers are sub-human.

chipped teeth? kek

>that fucking nose

Even with contacts this creature still looks atrocious.

With all the hearts you would think she'd hiding it, yeah.

nose looks pretty normal to me huuurdyhurr

at least there are a few people here not trying to be edgy

By not being made of plastic in your case/ not being bitches

Ugh. Looks like a color inverted Edgar Winter.

Dude there are plenty of trap thread here for you. We know that's more your speed.

If you don't think that girl is gorgeous then you are a brainwashed retard. I can't even be bothered to argue with you.

OP's picture is really bothering me for some reason, it just looks... off. Her facial features look very nordic to me, it's almost like she's in blackface.

>attractive nigger
That's an oxymoron.

this.

jesus, im convinced thats a white woman in blackface.

These are all shoops you fucking mongo.

you sure bud? melvnin on instagram

Post the original you fucking nigger.

gr@[email protected]

with half as much makeup as this bitch

by not having AIDS

Get on my level OP

yeah, fuck Niggers

she must use a quart of lube a day on her thighs to not chafe

If you look really closely at op's pick, you'll see a girl behind that paint on face

She's fucking noice m8
Any more of her?

> nigger hair

only 0.5% of black women look attractive anyways, and they're not the ones with bird nests on their heads

caribbean ones are qts at much higher rates tho

I think we'll need a black light to find her

Bruh u know they have makeup for black chicks. Look at that gross melanin stained multitone arm tho. Think about how dry and gross her hair feels, if she even lets u touch it at all. Think about her annoying pitched baboon voice, her scraggly nails, the weird black person smell, the fact that black vaginas are fucking creatures. Think about her temperament and attitude, how stuck up she gonna be bc she look a bit better than most black women. Think about her dry ass ashy skin.

Honestly not worth it, even if I could get over the skin. It's just too different to me, I don't like it.

>black vaginas are fucking creatures

>Arabic
Burn it

Smaller lips and maybe u gotta deal

Checked

I HATE IT WHEN BLACK PEOPLE ARMPITS DARKER THAN THE REST OF THEM it looks weird. Like perpetual armpit sweat stains. Wtf
Honestly if it was all one colour, but many blacks have a weird ombre thing going on. I don't mind white people tan ombre. Writes me out w black people for some reason

Some big ass man hands lol

By now being disgusting.

Is she appropriating white people hair kek. WHATS WRONG WITH NATURAL BLACK HAIR?!??

don't have many black women saved, here's one of the best

> black women

She's the colour of my dog's shit.
Also when he spread the lips the shock of pink grossed me out?? Idk, weird contrast. Looks better on white girls, on her it looks like a flesh wound not healed.

So what does she do, just take pics of herself all day from shoulders up? Seems like a comfy job if it makes her money.

Is it just me, or does black skin seem like a fashion accessory in and of itself. It's hard to describe. Not everyone likes the same fashion, and I don't really like it even either, but it just seems like two girls in plain dresses, the black one look extra. Like she got something else on, her skin. Idk how to describe it

Is this loli or a real girl? pridw.com

you replied to a picture with her name in the post. youre welcome to look for yourself

She has the skull shape and facial features of a European, so she's mixed but most people wouldn't guess that because of her really dark skin tone.

Her European features are what make her attractive. You cannot show me a pure 100% subsaharan African female that's hot. It can't be done.

>skull shape and facial features
nope

I don't even know what you're trying to suggest with that pic.

As someone who enjoys both white and black chicks I enjoy the variety in this thread.

i'm a white guy and i like black girls when they're hot, but i also only like white girls when they're hot. are you guys really this racist or do you just get off on saying nigger whenever it's barely relevant since you can't do that irl?

>You cannot show me a pure 100% subsaharan African female that's hot. It can't be done.

i can't stand fucking ignorance

Thats like 30 dollars worth of washingtons shes wearing

you keep chasing sticks

Those 'features' are painted on, the nose is thinned and the lips smaller etc

mhmm

cute

I fuckin love the afro. Keep it coming.

Edgy

Berbers are NORTH Africans you dumbass.

They are different than subsaharans

Just a reminder that these threads are fake

Would breed with.

They can't compete cause there's no need to. There's no question about what 'beautiful' is. 'Beautiful' may as well be a synonym for 'white' or 'pale'. Niggers are filthy, and everyone knows they're filthy.

Trying to compensate for it by glorifying themselves in contemporary times won't do anything, it just feeds the hatred and racism that people have for these little apes.

I mean, come on. Look at all the niggers pictured in this thread, it looks like they barely fell out of the fucking fruit trees just a moment ago.

fuckin merifag your great great gran pops was fucking black chicks 10x times uglier than her while whippin slaves on his cotton fields, so don't tell me your little dick doesn't wanna play.

those pants are fucking weird.

So this is why the white race will go extinct.

First of they are white.

I don't care my white cock in her black pussy and ass

I don't care if you fuck black chicks, just don't breed with them.