Wtf...I hate Israel

Wtf...I hate Israel...

I am now /teampalestine/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–22)
youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pay debnts

>mudshits and jews killing each other
Why take sides, just sit back and enjoy the show.

6 Million

who cares

>mudshits and jews killing each other

Good goy who cares about the depravity and war crimes of jewry

JEWS DINDU NUFFIN!!!!

Wow are Muslims bad at everything ?

You don't have to pick either "team"

BUT DUDE HOLOCAUST CRITICISE ISRAEL AND GO TO JAIL :DDD

so what, Arabs suck at war

Yes you do

>Palestinians

Dedensless people fighting against oppression and an evil occupier

>Kikes

Evil scheming rats stealing land and lobbying abroad to get support corrupting governments around the world

The choice is pretty clear

So? Team Israel winning right now.. Mudshits should get a sponsor like Israel have with America. Not my fault nobody wants their logo on Team Palestine's jersey.

who killed how many is not important
it just shows the jews are more efficient and that those palestines should better not fuck with em

IDF all day every

Check out muh skins

No it shows that it's not real a conflict but a slow campaign of ethnic cleansing. Stop defending kikes you cuck

>Palestinians
Muslim scum
>Israel
Merchant liars

The IDF is full of impotent cowards who are only good at killing kids throwing rocks

We dont give a fuck on what they're doing there, filthy muslim.
You are worthless.

The palestinians never stood a chance, get over it. For all the shit that jews get, I bet most people on Sup Forums would choose to live in Israel if they had to live somewhere in the middle-east. Since it's the only country there that has a western standard of living and a somewhat functioning democratic system. Either way it's not my fucking conflict, I don't have to pick a side.

Found the kike in France. GTFO Europe you parasite. You are cancer

>Dedensless people fighting against oppression and an evil occupier
Who cares. Israel at least makes something out of the land. Mudshits would just turn the whole place into another Literally Who muslim country.

holy shit, your envy of people who are sucessful econmicly is getting out of hand

I hate Israel bc the entire Mudslime immigration into the West by overthrowing the Syrian gvt was planned by them.

>implying muslims didnt kill those kids themselves for anti Israel propaganda

>I bet most people on Sup Forums would choose to live in Israel

I don't think so

dude...

wow... this is a an original and interesting thread

>You are just jealous xD xD

I dont care about the middle east.

Compulsory military service. They're hardly one step removed from kids throwing rocks.

Stop defending mudshits

>greek
>sucess

You guys have failed since you got your independence from Rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Turkish_War_(1919–22)

I'd rather get spat on in Israel than pay an infidel tax in a muslim country and risk beheading every time I go to church, if I even was a christian in the first place.

It's a war not an ethnic cleansing. If it was the deaths would be a lot higher. Too bad.

And in case anymore doesn't know-- the 'JIDF" IS NOT A MEME-- IT'S A REAL SITE, AND THEY REALLY DO GO AROUND REPORTING PEOPLE FOR SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT ISRAEL AND JEWS...

Oh sweet summer child. you have a lot to learn.

who cares.

got to get them before they blow themselves up in a crowd of people, or drive their car into a bus stop full of people.

Aww kitty kyooot

> live in Israel
> shithole of the world along with the whole middle east
> ugly as fuck houses and buildings
> walls everywhere
> zionists everywhere who literally think you're a subhuman is your cock is whole
> nothankyou.

So you don't care about Jewish lobbyists controlling America's foreign policy?

Are you a cuck?

Of course you would say that...

The nice thing about palestinians is that they actually fight for their homeland and they wish to live there. On the other hand you have all these degenerates coming from syria, irak and africa fleeing like rats to Europe. They will bring social diseases with them instead of waging a glorious war against the kikes.

What the actual fuck are you

I don't know if Wikipedia, aka JIDF central, can be taken as a real authority even if Israel clearly has Hamas and similar scrubs beat in every way.

I don't care. I want to suspend the Geneva convention, UN,and NATO and pack up our troops and leave.

>UN Human Rights Council

Members:
>China
>Ethiopia
>Kuwait
>Pakistan
>Saudi Arabia
>Sierra Leone
>UAE

'Human Rights'

there are like millions of palstian refugees all over the world

I am now with the #cruzmissile

sure thing abdul

Good luck doing that with AIPAC and over 300 pro Israel organisation lobbying Congress and the US government

Want to give a Jew a heart attack? Try to ask-- with a straight face and as earnestly as you can-- why the ANC were heroic freedom fighters in South Africa, but Hamas in South Africa are awful terrorists. See their response.

The Jews have set this entire thing up, from working with the Turks and Sauds on 9/11 to the Stria civil war. Why do you imagine ISIS not only doesn't attack Israel, but Israel provides ISIS fighters with medical treatment.

Thank Christ for Russia and for Assad, bc the JEws were counting on him falling as quickly as Qadaffi. We should always admire the heroes in the IRanian Quds and Hezbollah who saved all Syrian heritage from the fate of Palmyra...

>70 deaths a year
>Ethnic cleansing

The purpose of ethnic cleansing is that you actually significantly diminish an ethnicity's number

kek, I have that saved too. Coolest name I ever got.

Thanks mate, good luck with the Turkish invasion, your debt, and overall quality of life

>Being this ignorant

Is Syria more up to your standard of living?

R A R E
A
R
E

>Oy vey the UN is full of anti semitic NAZIS!!!!

Why are ziokikes so cringy?

Dead kebabs are a good thing.

>What the actual fuck are you
Look at the pic above. I'm the rare Kike pirate of St.Pierre and Miquelon.

Kike loving cuck. You deserve anything that they are going to do to you. You will have no sympathy from Sup Forums

Having a human rights council with Saudi Arabia on it is like having a Greek as head of IMF

Pretty cool flag tbqh with you family member.
Too bad it's a proxy

Displacing people from their native land also qualifies as ethnic cleansing. Look how ISrael is building illegal settlements in the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem

Oy vey!

What do you do? Sail around giving out high interest loans to passing ferries?

Members to the UN human rights council are elected each year based on their geographic region. This is not an argument

Your flag has super nice aesthetics. You need to be a full time regular... Even if you're on a proxy just use it all the time. I like having this flag in threads

>Greece
>Human rights
Kek and you're mad at Israel for how the Palestinians are treated? Cuck for Muslims no wonder you let so many migrants in for ficki ficki

The best guy for news on Israel, by far, and the man who Trump seems to have gotten his foreign policy from (America First!) is Dr. Michael Scheuer.
Dr. Scheuer:
>Worked for CIA for 23 years, as both analyst and field agent
>Married to Jessica Chastain character in :Zero Dark Thirty."
>Huge supporter of Trump
> HAs name the Israelis in a congressional hearing
> has a site non-intervention.com that is amazing
> All sorts of amazing clips where he tells off CNN bimbos, overall genius...
>HAs written amazing books
Calling out the Jews in Congress:
youtube.com/watch?v=egnsDDJdKuk

It still is ridiculess that we are funding shit like this, UN should stick to big term diplomacy.
Some years ago switzerland had to excuse itself for it's ban on minaretts to Saudi Arabia, were owning a bible is forbidden.

They're kids.
Killing kids just for the sake of killing is the most deplorable action one can partake.
Its not justifiable because they didn't pose any threat.

Fucking kikes.

Doesn't that chart imply Jews are killing the right ones? Jews are keeping them in check finally.

Inbred rat faced parasite

I'd pull the trigger on every single Muslim man, woman, child and baby.

The state of Palestine is just as big of a meme-country as Israel.

based jews killing mudshits. I'm sorry for their losses

Greek

Good goy Isreal is your greatest ally!!!!!

I'm not actually a jew, retards, I got a cool username so instead of being a pussy about it, I saved it and had fun with with it. We have literally No Jews who live here.

I always assume users here would be smart enough to get that but I have to admit the level of retardation here sometimes is just amazing.

*ID name

pay debnts

greatest ally
most based ally

this flag pleases my eyes. Please keep posting

>Muslims are our friends! Let them flood into your borders to stop the evil Jews!!! No way that's what they want!!

The only good thing about flags is the retarded roleplay. Don't break the illusion you turbo-nigger!

This

No other way these sand people know to appease their deities than spilling blood.

Kikes are pressuring and lobbying the US government to accept thousands of Syrian muslim "refugees" in Murica

>we have literally no jews living here.

Well, your mom's basement can only contain so much and your fat ass is already occupying the very most of it, so no wonder

Don't try to break in then. This is what I want to see my southern border look like. I bet if we dusted a few illegals trying to break in they will stop.

What are you talking about you fat brainwashed fuck? Israel is illegally ocupying Palestine. This has nothing to do with sovereign borders. Israel isn't even a legit country

Nice flag. And I agree with you, I always read his articles on his site. It's based as fuck.

>child and baby.

Agreed. People seem to forget they grow up.

Nobody argues for Jewish influence in the west you dumb nigger. What we're saying is, when it comes between Israel and a bunch of filthy mudshits, either nobody cares or they side with Israel.

Still not an argument, kike.

And yet you have millions flooding into and through your land and we don't. I guess since you believe Muslims are bro tier and allies against Jews they're alright to flood into Europe? You've let them since you refused to close your borders.

Hymie, you're the Sephardi who alwys gets mistaken for an Arab bc of your dark skin and beaten up by the Kahanites, correct?

You know the settler Jew Khanites have been stabbing/shooting Sephardis they think are Arabs? The entire thing is hysterical.

When you see video of the Kahanites, you'll always see the one who most clearly dress the most Jewy are the Sephardi, hoping not to get stabbed for being caught talking to a Jewess. That's what we have here, correct Schlomo?

>le ebin pay denbts maymay xD

>or they side with Israel

Only a cuck would side with the criminal organisation called international jewry.