Sup Forumsros I have a problem. I have struggled with religion (christianity to be specific) for all my life...

Sup Forumsros I have a problem. I have struggled with religion (christianity to be specific) for all my life. It bothers me that these fucks can say whatever they want and be self righteous pricks. All of the denominations contradict each other and they all think their right. tl;dr - I am skeptical about my religion, trips, state your case and I will read. Quads, I will research a religion you suggest. Pents I will follow the religion of your choice.

August 21, 2017, approx 2:30 PM EST.

Sky goat eat sun! Religion!

Learn the secrets and find the Vairocana Buddha within you.

Master your own mind, and know your true self.

Exercise your brain and unlock its true potential. The power of the human mind.

Here's how I see it. Anyone alive right now lives in an extremely fucked up time, everything is confusing and people do fucked up shit for money because it rules the planet. I feel manipulated anytime I try to follow a religion so I just try to be a good person. It sucks if it is real and I go to hell but I don't know what else to do.

I believe in what can be proven. Theistic religions cannot prove that a god exists. There is no evidence that a "higher power" exists. There is no evidence of any sort of "afterlife."

Do I wish that a "god" and "afterlife" existed? Of course I do. I could have some divine being to confide my thoughts in and could rest easy knowing that death isn't the end of my existence.

But none of that can be proven, because they're all sweet lies that we tell ourselves in order to feel at ease with the nature of the universe.

However, i'm all for "way of life" religions (buddhism, etc.), just not theistic religions. Theistic religions deceive people and make them believe in tooth fairies.

What do you think of those who question religion in general, but do not want to dismiss the idea of God entirely (not atheism, the other a-word)?

Agnostic? lol

Here's what you do... You'll need a friend to help you out along with a medical team standing by.

Find a way to kill yourself (drowning or shocking) but have the ability to be brought back. Tell us what you see and go from there.

Neither you can prove there is no life after death, we are so egoist that we need to see to believe a thing exist itself. Thats idiotic as thinking the earth will cease to exist if the human race goes extinct

By the standards of history most people are agnostic now days.

They pay lip service to religion and faith but they wouldn't really sacrifice anything to that faith.

That's it! Is there something wrong with those people or is it those who take to atheism that makes you want to shake your head?

Christianity (and most other religions) is a man-made idea used to manipulate large masses of people through fear and empty promises.

It was never about you, me, God, or even sweet little old ladies who go to church every Sunday. It was about control.

I believe god exist, the same way we watch ants in our backyard or the park, we dont give a fuck what ever those things are doing. same goes for god, he dont give a fuck if we believe in him or not, HI HAVE HIS OWN DAM PROBLEMS to care about lowly lifes like us

That's not ego it's common sense. Sure plenty of things exist that I can't see.

But I don't kneel down on Sunday to worship them.

in the end of the day it should be you do you as long as you don't shoot me or force me to listen

You don't believe and have no faith, fine but then how are you going to follow a religon as dictate by pents???
You are as fake as those you whine about

sort yourself out, bucko!

shi'ite islam get

I believe that those who genuinely believe in a "god" are delusional. I have a hard time believing that anybody can be that blind and sheepish. I don't necessarily think that they're terrible people or that they're stupid, but I do view them as mentally weaker.

Thats correct. then i ask you: When the fuck god ask you to do that??

All the religions started out to benefit spiritually. Unfortunately those who wanted power took over and created the fear and doom aspects of them.
Those in power ruined religion.

God is real but it exists as an all pervasive 10th dimensional being

Its all about people, fears and insecurities, thats religion. if god exist or not, it doesn't matter. even if god exist he dont need anyone of you to believe in him as we humans dont need the ants to believe in us.

As idiotic as it can sound, you may be right, a superior being can see us but we can see it, that its because we cant perceive thins out of 4 dimensions

Thunder is made by Thor's hammer. It is known.

Por el poder de grayscol Yo soy HEMAN¡¡¡¡¡¡

gr@[email protected]

My god has three eyes and a crown of skulls.

Does yours?

The only true original god. Fat pussy, big tits.

True 30,000 years ago, true today.