/lgbt/ here

/lgbt/ here

We're winning the war, record numbers of your soldiers are defecting to our cause.

Long live degeneracy!

Remember that screenshot from Sup Forums about a guy that used to browse tumblr and people there convinced him to turn into a trap. He was all confused about himself and feminists still hated him then he came here to Sup Forums and turned racist?

Its a fucked up time to be alive man.

Also faggots like yours tend be short and weak which is why they feel like they should be girls. They're not soldiers.

Most of our converts are happy girls.

But /lgbt/ is our best unintended colony.

I thought it was not a choice?

Nice, more boipussi
Now fuck off before I release the feces of war

All over your nice clean streets.

Why are so many Americans cutting their dicks off to become girls like holy shit is it something to do with the estrogen they put in the water ?

I married a tranny.

What is the end goal of LGBT? Will you draw the line at pedophilia?

Sup Forums only gets stronger when weakness leaves it

what war? they werent men to begin with but broken tools of sick single women who got kicked out into real world and couldnt cope with it like a man. now they want the princess treatment their mommy gave them, at all costs.

jew nose why

88 88 wasted on a tranny freak

>between OP and the other two fags at least one of them will successfully commit suicide

It's like 0.1% of the population calm down
>What is the end goal of LGBT?
idk we just want acceptance

>We're winning the war
You're literally 0.01% of the world's population
You don't know what numbers even are

Just hang yourself mate. I'm not sure what is worse.

Boasting about 2 people who posted on Sup Forums giving in to a mental illness, or being mentally ill yourself.

report all shill threads

don't reply to raid threads.

if we ignore them they will all die of aids in their blood orgies.

>Acceptance
You very wrongly assume we accept other people to begin with. Guess this is why you fags like authoritarian rule, as you cannot force people to accept anything, and just want to make it about you. Get over yourself, you're tolerated like everyone else.

I am just making you aware that there are white-power, fag-bashing Sup Forums posters who are actually secretly trannies. Even you could be repressed for all we know. Sup Forums is empty inside.

Majority of trannies is fucked in the head. I mean besides being a tranny.

Nose? All I see is ass

>not being glorious racist misogynist tranny master race

>misogynist
>hates women
>wants to become a woman

?

That's like being a racist wigger or something.

samefagging your own board doesn't mean anything

>implying """women""" would fight anyway

No they're too busy hiding behind their equality by staying at home and not fighting.

I'm actually intersex (born half half) and transitioned to be fully girl, have been for years and lurked here since /new/. I don't hate gays or traps, as long as they're not obnoxious. Mr shekelberg wants us to shift our hatred away from him to other targets, as long as it's kept in the bedroom it's fine.

But i agree with some points on here, like corporate lobbying and immigrants being terrible.

I actually fund a right wing think tank in australia that's anti-immigrant and more recently, pro gun. so fuck all you cunts who will have a cry.

At least i help the cause to keep niggers out of our country.

Bet most of them are from Sweden.

Oh and to those of you who are oldfag, i'm "snow". If you remember.

pic mildly related, a two faced puppet who promised us boats stopped and gave us more immigrants

Probs brits like this lad here tbf, senpai.

I'm calling bullshit.

>keep niggers out of our country.
Isn't Australia black land?
>I'm actually intersex (born half half) and transitioned to be fully girl
That's how trans surgery started, nobody cared for decades, then some gays in the 60's said they'd also prefer to be women despite being fully male anatomically, again nobody really cared so long as they passed but beat them up in between then we reached the 2010s where suddenly everyone is acting like transgenderism is a new thing and the greatest threat to society since the plague.

>look, i'm so special pls give me attention
No

>Its a fucked up time to be alive man

>Thinks someone who gets convinced to become a tranny by a website a "man"

CommonFilth tried to warn us.

im a pol trap, and its pretty much the opposite for me. 90% of the lgbt community out there i met or saw is complete shit that even a fucking trap like me finds them degenerate.i pretty much can only stand reasonable lgbt people, those who doesnt shove their sexuality down your throat ,dont base their entire person on it,or dress like freaks, especially hons.

if i had to choose between pol and lgbt i take pol anyday over lgbt,besides pretty much all friends i met on Sup Forums even the lgbt ones are polacks., so in the end you can be both.

No, it's white land. We won.

The difference between me and a trap is i was actually born with both a penis and a vagina (but ovaries and not testes.

My hormones were also fucked up from birth. Google intersex, it's an actual medical condition.

Traps decide to take hormones, i have to or my bones will become weak and i will die.

Whaaa whaa i can't handle someone contributing to a thread specifically about a subject they would know.

Fuck off, what have you done IRL to actually support anti-migration?

they have small dicks so...

>lgb
Fine.
>t
Exploited and unfortunate. They don't deserve to be manipulated into thinking their coping delusions are their true selves.

I agree with your statement and second it.

There are obnoxious Sup Forums fucks too who are too uneducated to put their points across well and hurt our cause, i hate them as well.

You fucks need to l2 banter better.

If only you knew

Post dick vagina.

Ok so then why does Sup Forums still bitch about Rhodesia? It's black land, they won.

But all the same arguments apply to you, you have Y chromosome, you are not a woman yadda yadda.

/lgbt/ is empty outside

I AM SICK AND TIRED THAT PEOPLE ARE USING THE SMALL DICK MEME. I HAVE A SMALL DICK AND I AM NOT A FUCKING DEGENERATE BECAUSE OF IT:!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT THE DICK SIZE IT'S THE MENTAL RETARDATION FFS

#ALLDICKSMATTER

Don't have it anymore, it was surgically removed during my teenage years. I'm more girl than boy, so i went that route instead of being a half half freak.

My hormones are all super messed up so i have to see a special doctor to take them since my body does not produce them right, or my bones will grow weak and eventually i will die.

You can use that argument on a trap, but i actually have XX chromosomes. My genetic blueprint just deviated. It's a complex medical issue, but if you care to educate yourself google has a wealth of information regarding the topic.

My similarity with a trap is i appear a bit masculine, due to the fucked up hormones my body naturally produces. Sometimes i get confused for one, which pisses me off, because i was actually born this way and it's how god made me.

Why haven't we euthanized microdicks?
>useless for sex
>just get angry and shoot up schools

Don't listen to retards in this thread. All sane people can differ between medical and mental condition.

THIS.
Also, just started HRT.
No one will miss my dick when it's gone

here is some food for thought nobody cares about lgbt . your just attention whores

Dunno if it's micro as micro(solid 12cm :p). But saying that people who shoot up schools have small dicks is factual incorrect.
Wonder then what kind of penis size Hitler or Stalin or pol pot or mao had.

Hmm.
and
Will these work?

I know it's a tranny that's why I posted lol

it's just a matter of time before you start wearing wigs and putting lipstick on... any day now...

Oh i don't, i know this board is filled with plenty of idiots, useful idiots and flat out shills looking to discredit right wing views such as anti-immigration.

They use divisive tactics such as making us fight when we share a common goal.

>America VS europe threads
>Oh noes fag marriage is coming threads

Some are just trolling of course, but some are intentional. They want us fighting instead of uniting to keep our borders secure.

The thing is, we can disagree and debate how we want our countries to be run, AFTER we close our borders and make sure they're still our countries.

And all rational people can agree with me on this.
It's why, despite being at odds with many of you since i support LGBTI issues, i still support your right to free speech, the right to home defense and most importantly, keeping our borders closed.

It's why i funded my thinktank in the first place, because we need to be educating people on the danger of migration. If it gets out of control, there won't be any discussion on how our country is run, because it won't be our country anymore.

CommonFilth is always right

>winning the war
>still dying from AIDS

I think the crux of the issue is that society never has and never will take mental issues as seriously as physical ones. Traps use the exact same argument "they were born with a female mind" Society can't see it so they don't believe. Even if psychiatrists study them and agree "they were paid off by the Jews and it's still bullshit"

LOOK AT THIS FAG
HIS BALLS THEY SAG
DRAINED BY HIS BUDDY
ANOTHER FAG
HIS ASSHOLE LOOKS MUDDY
UNCLEANED SHIT FROM LAST NIGHT
HIS ASSHOLE IS NOT TIGHT
LOOSE AND FLOPPITY
TO FUCK IT IS A PLIGHT
A FRIGHT

See

>baby's first day on Sup Forums
This place is like a magnet for social rejects and crazies
Who is more rejected than anti-pc trannies?

This site is degenerate as fuck
That's not new

I'm only joking
Not gonna lie it's small but it's nearly 5" so not micro. Micro is like 1"

Ok I went to medical high school so It's a bit more obvious to me.

I mean, there is some medical research that suggests pre-natal hormonal washing in the womb floods the baby's mind with estrogen and these people have a likelyhood to turn into a trap in later life.

These kind of traps, i'm ok with.

But there's also the kind that was manipulated by SJW's into thinking it's cool and is going to fuck their life up when they don't have the mental condition.

Irony is, it really pisses feminists off though. They hate traps.

Anyway, there are far, far more important issues. Immigration needs to end, the sudanese "refugees" are fucking up australia as we speak and cops won't do anything about it.

We have a lot of deluded leftists and a few honest good people left.

Another /lgbt/aggot here. I've finally caved. I don't have the strength to deny it. I'm starting redpills.