Characters that are literally you:

How the fuck did i get this far? feels real bad :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj9MaAHNr8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post tits lad

no asshole

i suppose you want to hear how i got molested when i was 9 yrs old too right

fiona is a really disgusting character. i hope she is gang raped and killed off in the show

not really no

are you some kind of moralfag?

Literally me

You sexy beast

This. She fucks her own life up at every chance she gets by being a compulsive, irredeemable slut and fucking everything with 2 legs and a dick.

yeah. she's a dirty whore still. kudos to emmy rossum i guess for her acting

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!

I'm in early season 2 and I love the show so far.

Lip is based and I wanna fuck the shit outta Karen

after watching season 1-4 i really hated frank cause that is pretty much my dad. i felt bad for Fiona but realized she is a just as bad as him. then i realized wow that is me. i make stupid mistakes like she does. im glad i saw this show cause i decided to start cleaning up my act. my dad is still an asshole tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Tj9MaAHNr8U

this show has a lot of qts

have you turned any men gay?

Lip is the best character. All the others are truly immoral, unforgiving degenerates, Fiona topping the list. And Karen is a raging cunt.

Is the Brit version any good or is it chavtastic

my list of degenerat to least degerate

>frank
>fiona
>karen
>carl
>Sammi's son
>Debbie
>Ian
>mickey

not degenrates

>mandy
>lip
>V
>kevin
>steve/jimmy
>Jody
>

It's one of the few shows where the american version is better.

There are people on your non degenerate list that have good tendencies that are still degenerates
>Mandy
>Steve

why is that even a question? not sure what you are trying to imply

Because of based William h Macy

the only time mandy was a cunt was when she told her bros that Ian did bad shit to her. other than that she has done nothing but help out the gallaghers and pretty much thats it.

and steve did nothing wrong. he is actually a good guy. havent caught up with season 5-6 so maybe you are talking about that but as far as that goes they are good people

i was just wondering. random question. why are you so hostile?

>Mandy fucks anything that moves
>cheats on all of her boyfriends
>what she did to Karen
Just cause she's battered doesn't mean she's a good person. And Steve is a fucking liar and thief dude, come on. He was my favorite behind lip but he's not exactly the shining beacon of morality.

Lip fucked Mandy over by just using her and never committing to a relationship. So how was that cheating when Lip did the same thing? And Karen kind of deserved that shit for telling Mandy that she was gonna put holes in condoms and entrap Lip with baby

Steve steals but he steals from people with money. Yeah he steals but he doesn't hurt those he loves. Not sure you have a good argument on how they are degenerates.

feels bad man

>Mandy is with mutumbo
>she still fucks lip
>jimmy hides his entire life from Fiona
>married another girl
Yeah you're right, I have no argument

Kev is based af

i never said you do NOT have an argument. i said you don't have a good one. reading comprehension is pretty bad if that is what you got from what i posted. which means im arguing with someone who i shouldn't be wasting my time with.

Mandy cheats. big whoop. the other characters do way more shady shit than Steve or Mandy so get over it

He truly his. I remember seeing that actor in still waiting and wanting to see more of him. Shameless has filled my void, he's truly based af

You get over it bud. They're still not good people. Lip, kev and V are probably the only decent people in the show.

you have really poor examples as to why they are bad people. like Steve lying about his family and not wanting to let Fiona in. or stealing cars. He is a really good guy and goes way above and beyond for Fiona and the kids and he still gets treated like shit. and so what if Mandy fucks whatever she wants. she still treats Ian and Lip good.

Im sure when someone asks you for money you prob think they are bad people. I would hate to be in your life BUD

Checked. Nah bud, that's why Fiona's the worst. You said they weren't degenerates and then listed the very reasons they are, well done. Other than that, we're on the same page.

Frank is the worst. there is no other answer than this.

>beats up his kids
>steals from everyone
>always working an angle
>drug addict/alcoholic
>thinks he is so god damn smart

the list goes on and on. Fiona is 2nd but both fucked up people

>works for a dangerous South American drug lord
>but he's a good goy!
hilarious

Nah Fiona's the worst because she hates frank for his addictions but she's just like him and thinks she isn't. Also, he only hit Ian one time and that was cause Ian fucked up.

you could say that shit about nearly every character. at least frank knows that he's a piece of shit

to be fair Fiona didn't start doing bad until she started being a bit selfish and living her life like everyone is always telling her to do. She did go pretty hard tho so yeah.

Frank is the worst because he doesn't provide one ounce of anything to the lively hood of his kids while Fiona does. so fiona isn't as bad because she always has money ready or finds a way to get some while frank steals from them.

Spit it out or gtfo.
You know where you are.

shouldn't you be drinking right now Frank?

Spose you got me there. But he does have his good streaks. And of course the entire show is based on how he's an absent, terrible father and human being.

one night uncle stayed over our house. since we were poor we had to share beds. lucky me got to sleep with him in the same bed. woke up late at night on top of him as he was having sex with me. i pretended i was asleep and eventually fell asleep.

prob why im so fucked up and now a whore :(

he is a real piece of shit. oh i forgot to put Monica on the degenerate list.

Was it uncle jack?

Goes without saying desu, she's worse than frank

no, his name is not Jack

>he doesn't watch iasip

im not a "he"

Sure buddy, sure.

Literally me

wat up beans

I liked Jimmy/Jack/Steve/Goku
I miss him:'(

Point out on the doll where he touched you Charlie.

Marilyn Manson, damn I loved you in Clone High.

Fiona pre season 4 was fine, during that entire season she was a complete retard. Why ruin a good thing (with your fucking boss mind you) with a decent guy for his junkie brother who lives in a shitty apartment and causes trouble constantly? She had no right to be angry at him, I mean he's a piece of shit yeah, but who let that piece of shit fuck her and finger her on a train? And the coke? That whole "It was an accident" bullshit pissed me off.

Carl on the other hand was pretty cool and Lip was better after he got his shit together along with Mickey. Ian was just weird. and Debbie was a massive bitch. I kind of felt bad for Frank, but then again he fucked butterface out of getting a new heart, which was one of the worst thing's he's done. I love the show a lot, should've looked into it when I saw that one episode with Frank messing with that blonde chick on the train tracks.

Me on the left.

Season 4 is the best party because of how even more based than usual Lip is while Fiona is a dumb slut like usual

you are pretty right, minus the feeling bad for Frank part. there is no way to describe the vile scum he is. i was savoring the moment that his character would be killed off only to find out he didn't

that shit made me rage so hard

Because the UK one went off the rails after a couple of seasons and all of the Gallaghers left the show except for Frank and Carl. UK Frank was pretty good though.

Nah, feels good man.

I hate you Shinji now get in the EVA

I just hate seeing anyone in pain like that really. Just watching him made me feel bad, and then the scene in the hospital when he was hallucinating? That really messed me up, but then he drunk that beer on the beach and I was done.

He's garbage, but fuck if that didn't make me feel something for the guy a little.

Oops... What do now?

>the scene in the hospital when he was hallucinating?
>yfw his mom raped him

Strangle Asuka

>shit taste
Fiona is great and watching her fuck up her life is as tragic as it is realistic.

College Lip is basically JUST TheRedPill.

>Not in public
No Frank say it ain't so?
>wait till we get home
WHAT THE FUCK

lol feeling bad for Frank
>i seriously hope none of you guys do this

Fiona's still not an irredeemable piece of human garbage in early season 2. Godspeed.

>chuckles
>degenerate

For me it's The Joker Baby - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

He's a literal retard and his mom is a psycho slut with daddy issues

I don't remember this? Was it when he needed the transplant? What season?

>tfw Lip gave up based asian qt who loved him, bought him shit, and had connections in his field

>for a teacher who's husband was a cuck
Lip is smart as fuck but an idiot when it comes to relationships.

>tfw im AJ soprano

>tfw I'm like that right now down to the shirtlessness
i-it is humid

and a neo nazi

Was I the only person that didn't realize lip wasn't at MIT for like 2 seasons?

this guy gets it

i mean his mom carved a fucking swastika in his forehead for christ's sake

thanks for the spoilers faggot. some of us haven't seen season 5 or 6 dick

No just post tits.

and then get banned for a few days? yeah right. i would but i like this board a lot so thats not gonna happen

i used to lurk Sup Forums but that place is so stupid. you sound like you should go back there and get "tits" faggot

you actually like Sup Forums? what the fuck is wrong with you?

everyone else is here because they're masochists.

post tits.

>everyone else is here because they're masochists.

Fucking truth only threads I like are Sopranos even Sup Forums is better than the cuck and pedophiles on here and they're obsessed with an autistic tranny.

preaching to the choir bro. this board is a fucking shithole and I have no idea why I come back.

>not accepting Christian Weston Chandler as your Lord and Savior
>2011+5

George I love you but I only follow it just to laugh about Snorlax and blue arms.

>Marvelcucks and DCcucks on suicide watch every day
>Ha ha cuck memes
>Pedophile thread

I hope the new To Catch a Predator I see someone from here on there.

Try to discuss or even maybe get recommendations is like pulling teeth.

Frank is unironoically the best character of the show.

It's hard reading between the lines due to all the misinformation and "trolling," if you can even call it that nowadays.

Such is the problem with fast boards.