Suddenly, this

Suddenly, this.
What do you do?

Take new tiny alligator friend as a pet and walk away

throw food or spare friend by lizard's mouth.
grab dropped money and run away.

take it and worry about being followed by this guy

I have that dead alligator head on my desk

Risk my hand, I need the money

I used to have one of those preserved alligator heads too, do I'd take the cash and put the gator head next to my other one.

It's just a head, and a well preserved one at that. Its eyes are just black marbles. You're a retard.

CURSED GATOR RUNNNNnNNNNNNNnNnn

Seeing as that crocadill ain't got no body I feel save taking money and his head as a beer coozy

Underrated post

"safe"

You're welcome you illiterate savage

American alligators are being of little girls. I take the money and run at a moderate fast pace and then enjoy my new money,

gators have a very weak reverse bite force (they can't hold their mouths shut.) just pry its jaws open, snatch that shit and run

You sound mad your ruse didn't bamboozle my Josephs

Eat the gator. Remove the fat from the tail and de bone it, grill it a bit.
Make a roux with some butter add onions and black pepper. Add collared greens and pepper flakes, add some of the grilled meat, steam jasmine rice and serve it.
Top the rice with the etouffee and a few fresh herbs. Pair it with a nice beer. Put the money in the bank.

it is harder for them to open their mouths than to open it. I grab it and walk off.

That head is not attached to a body.

It would appear stuffed. Some redneck thought he was playing a joke, well jokes on him.

i meant than to close it

Say thanks to THE SON OF GOD - JESUS CHRISTUS.

> GET A NEW PET

Same

ummm use something long to hit the money out of their mouth

Tiny gator has no body...

Answer is take money, use tiny head as wallet.

Reach out and take the money because there is no body to the trophy head of the alligator.

.... you're not helping yourself

fuck it if ace ventura can fight a croc then i'll fight that gator for that money

Ace ventura should be the man more people enulate

autism detected.

realize this guy is just a head with no body, therefore dead. Open its mouth, take money, shit in its mouth, and walk away...

gr@[email protected]

Other way around, dipshit.

This because if it's a dead drop I want them to think a crazy man found it and cut their losses