Sup Forums - My gf doesn't initiate sex too often but allows me to take her anyway I want...

Sup Forums - My gf doesn't initiate sex too often but allows me to take her anyway I want, when I want and is enthusiastic when I do. I get head on demand and all her holes are up for use if given enough warning.

Should the no imitation bother me?

Pic related

Hell no =) let's see more of her.

It doesn't really bother me at all, but feel like it should.

Sounds like she got raped at one point if I'm being honest.

That's genuinely not crossed my mind. Might have to bring that up..

Enjoy it while you can. =) eventually she may get tired of doing all you want. Have you ever semi exposed her. Like short skirt no panties. Or topless by window? More pics too =)

Yeah heaps, she loves it. Pic related

Because that makes no fucking sense? My girl doesn't initiate either, still fuck her multiple times a week and she loves it, shits normal, women just aren't sexually driven like guys.

Don't get me wrong, she doesn't pity fuck me at all. She's fully into it when I intiate, and I can ask for a blowjob any time without fear of rejection and she happily sucks me off. Just hardly initiates it but keeps telling me to take her whenever I want. I kind of dig it.

Nice! Mine was like that too, married and kid now. Body not same. Now won't do any showing off and no more pics lol.. where from?

It just sounds a lot like my ex who was like this and later changed this about herself when she told me she was raped and that the reason she did it was because she thought it was expected of her to do it because she was mentally damaged for a long time and never really had the ability to say no or to think that she doesn't have to have sex if I or any of her previous partners wanted it then and there.

Have you shown her pics to friends? Does she know? More pics please

Man I hear people say that about marriage and it sounds balls.

I'll investigate but I really don't think that's the vibe I'm getting. Sorry to hear dude.

We started fucking on tinder and did the whole snapchat flirting phase. She started sending nudes and I didn't want to printscreen so I got my friends phone and took pics of my screen and sent them to myself through facebook. Then we started dating, so I guess he has a few nudes of her. Other than that just the odd unexpected nude that my friend happen to see accidentally. She sends me some most days

Any more pussy? Or sex shots? Does she know your friends accidentally see them? I would mention it lol

Yeah she does but we're a tight knit group now, it's not weird of cuckoldy, it was what it was and no one really care to be honest, it's just funny.

Wow looks delicious, bet it tastes good. Do you ever pretend to be someone else? Or use a dildo at same time having her think it's really someone?

I think your fine. No as long as she doing it to make you happy. Location?

I plug her fairly regularly and she loves that. Haven't pretended to be someone else but she spoke once about us going to a bar pretending we don't know each other. Just don't really dig it.

enjoy it while it lasts

she's doing a lot for you so be sure to show her lots of respect and give just as much as she does for you in whatever way

Yeah I definitely appreciate her more than just the sex. She loves facesitting so does that quite a bit and 90% of the time I make her cum as well