MANCHESTER UNITED vs HULL CITY TIGERS

LEAGUE CUP SEMI-FINAL 1ST LEG THREAD #2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95FW03R-qdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ABUs

ABH

I believe in Mourinho

Should he slip away at half time after that miss?

dubs and mouyes gets exposed

Manure are so shite lmao

>100 million quid for the lanky lewis mcgugan

>100 million quid for the dabbing dubbery

>100 million quid for the nigger n'gog

>100 million quid for the dabbing darren pratley

>100 million quid for the taller tresor kandol

>100 million quid for the monkey michael doyle

>100 million quid for the brown michael brown

>100 million quid for the wank nwanko kanu

>100 million quid for the dabbing danny pugh

>100 million quid for the monkey michael johnson

>100 million quid for the lanky lewis mcgugan

>100 million quid for the dabbing dubbery

>100 million quid for the muslim mark davies

>100 million quid for the naughty n'gog

>100 million quid for the dabbing darren pratley

>100 million quid for the taller tresor kandol

>100 million quid for the monkey michael doyle

>100 million quid for the shitter sanchez watt

>100 million quid for the brown michael brown

>100 million quid for the wank nwanko kanu

>100 million quid for the dabbing danny pugh

>100 million quid for the french freddy adu

ABf18(PN)

>biggest club in the world
>best league in the world

Go on 'ull

>American pronouncing Spanish clubs with a Spanish accent in their adverts

Cringe

>THE
>MOST
>EXPENSIVE
>SQUAD
>EVER
>ASSEMBLED
>IN
>THE
>HISTORY
>OF
>FOOTBALL
>IS
>DRAWING
>AT
>HOME
>TO
>BOTTOM
>OF
>THE
>LEAGUE
>HULL
>CITY

LAUGHING
MY
FUCKING
ASS
OFF

Up to ninety-three million, eight hundred thousand pounds to Juventus Football Club.

Four hundred thousand pounds per week pre-tax on a five-year deal (with the option of another year).

Four hundred thousand times fifty-two makes twenty million, eight hundred thousand.

Twenty million, eight hundred thousand times six makes one hundred twenty-four million, eight hundred thousand pounds pre-tax to Mr. Paul Labile Pogba.

This does not include performance related bonuses which at the minimum (appearing in the game without assisting or scoring a goal, so his usual game), will earn Mr. Pogba sixty thousand pounds per game.

In his four seasons at Juventus Football Club, Mr. Pogba averaged forty-four and a half appearances per season.

Assuming he averages this in his potentially six years at Manchester United plc, Mr. Pogba will earn, at the minimum, two million, six hundred seventy thousand pounds.

Manchester United plc have also paid four million, two hundred thousand pounds for of Mr. Pogba's image rights.

Finally, Mr. Carmine Raiola has been paid twenty million pounds as Mr. Pogba's agent.

Adding together ninety-three million, eight hundred thousand; one hundred twenty-four million, eight hundred thousand; two million, six hundred seventy thousand; four million, two hundred thousand, and twenty million, makes:
>two hundred forty-five million, four hundred seventy thousand Great British pound sterling for the dabbing Ali Dia

ABUs are hilarious

>doubting we will win this game

Screenshot this

those are all shite if you're going to be an ABU please maintain decent standards like the slav and his squawka stats

Yes.

>Trainspotting 2

who is going to see this? the only demographic it appealed to were 15-20 year old DUDE. WEED. LMAO.s, and I doubt the current generation who fall into this bracket have seen it or even know what it is

rabbitgirls a shit and are objectively the worst kind of female ever

I really liked TS1

I'll be seeing it user

plus BORN SLIPPY youtube.com/watch?v=95FW03R-qdc

I wish Schneiderlin had been able to take that step up. Resigning to a career of mediocrity

What about Liverpool doing the same with a League Two side?

The link to survey of football wages in previous thread, Hungarybro was doubting this

>"Don't worry la Pogba will come good, just like how he destroyed fenerbahce in the Tesco's League"

He's just never gonna get into the midfield as it currently is, getting £22m after a season of almost fuck all is pretty good.

Annoying thing is he'll do really well for Everton and everyone will say how much we fucked up not playing him.

*dabs respectfully*

Imagine selling Schenderlin but keeping Pogba

howling

>mkhi is elite la
>Mou makes the best transfers

>trainspotting 1 was bad

neck yourself retard

that being said I don't see the sequel being anything inspired at all

How does a vagina taste?

>customers

If Abel Hernandez couldn't walk he'd be Disabel Hernandez

Unpleasant unless she diets specifically for cunnilingus

ehh

Lick your armpit

My sides

I still feel I had to do it

if Abel Hernandez sold drugs he'd be Enabel Hernandez

trainspotting is probably the best british film ever made. it will be top of the box office here for weeks

what a fucking strange post. go neck yourself.

H O L Y

K E K

Bend your head and find out

A nasty combination of mostly sour and some bitter

>the state of the customers in this thread

the only thing more embarrassing than your immense butthurt is the fact you are showing yourselves up as the plastics you are by not being at the fucking game

like wet dog

1. Buy some baker's yeast from your local supermarket
2. Mix it in a 2:1 ratio with water
3. Smear the paste over your tongue and pretend your enjoying it

y-y-you don't rate based Henrikh?

dubs and Poonited lose

like a bag of sand

>pooney

Literally magnets pushing the ball away from goal

>rppmey

hard to go to old trafford when you live in london m7

Why do hull get their full name spelt out in the top bar

>ball clearly not over the line
>linesman gives call he clearly can't see
>Sky Sports Pogba "Just over the line!"

What the fuck, the bias is real.

me and my mate danny

One of the better Manure players, but not world class like they should be buying with their income and spending. Do you?

ABUs are clutching straws now, sad.
The banter used to be amusing but now it's customers xd xd, poopba, dab dab.

like the salt in ABUs eyes when United wins the PL this year.
It's confirmed lad

>Rooney misses while Chartlon tips his fedora

>Rooney wanting to break the record v Liverpool

You're not starting lad

FUCKING POO IN LOO

I played a season of Football Manager 2017 with Manchester United and I finished 7th.

Ask Me Anything

>customers getting outsung by about 300 hull fans

the state of it

>sangeet

Think I'm going to start walking like Pogba.

>Man U sell him
>Customers call him a snake after he was at Man U for one season

wut

that's just the standard of Sup Forums these days, match threads are the absolute worst yet we all flock to them for some reason

Bobby Charlton is a paedophile

>S-stop bullying us

POO

tragic really
someone find out how many hull fans are there tonight

Go to sleep, David.

>When both United and hall are so abysmal I start listening to nigger music and doing my assignments instead of watching.

Enjoying that FIFA best """fans"""" trophy la?

I loved him at Dortmund, he is utterly underrated I think. He was the best singing for utd this summer. He is closer to the world class category than Pogba

considering man united won't do that well, would you like the job?

I like to think it was an ABU who burgled his house and set off his downward spiral

1500 cultured individuals in attendance tonight

>using your real name as your username

just leave this thread already Louis

Why did you finish only 7th?

JUAN FUCKING MATA

ITS YOU JUAN JUAN JUAN

MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA

>He's over 22 and he browses Sup Forums
Haha what the fuck happened to your life, granddad?

weird foul

fucking boring and pointless

>He is closer to the world class category than Pogba
We can safely agree on that

Love Juan

ABUs ON SUICIDE WATCH

QUIT SPOLING AFFSFSFSFA
ADFSKDPJG|VAFAOIBFJW]WBFI0BS

Wait, which trophy is Man U enjoying?

IT WAS ONLY A MATA OF TIME!

MATAAAAA

Who rates based Juan?
Is he the ultimate goat of PL since 2010?

MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA MATA

SO FAR BEHIND

>he doesn't go on Sup Forums to wind down after long day of work, wife and kids
>he is wasting his youth on here