Thoughts on based Wil Wheaton?

Thoughts on based Wil Wheaton?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUWXjs2jPQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a raging faggot. He's also a terrible actor, smug prick is all he can ever do, I wonder why?

I actually had the misfortune to meet Wil at Gencon 2014 in Indianapolis. We were staying at the same hotel and he got on the elevator with me, while I had my badge to get in the con on. He was there to promote his shitty Youtube show.

Anyway, he asked me if I was there for the con, I looked him straight in the eye and said "No." and we rode the elevator in silence.

Go away Wil.

L M A O
M
A
O

>worst part of Stand By Me
>worst part of TNG

How can any one man be such a failure?

>based

Is he too cool to use a double L?

Based on what?

Wow, his control of facial expression is on point. Could have been a great actor.

i liked his kino boardgame show with uninterested guests

>manages to be the worst part of bbt

>based
Wil pls

pillars was such garbage
whoever though backer NPCs and stories would be good needs to be hanged

Why does he think it's ok to make fun of teenagers who worked their whole life to succeed at something on a world stage? Is it because he's never actually done so?

B-But he was in TNG user!

>Lol guns amirite?
>The world would be sooo much better without guns
>Guns have zero practical purpose

Fucking Liberal utopia would be faggots like him getting beaten to death by niggers with rocks. I suppose it's not all bad.

nerd blackface
give him all your money and attention even though he has no substance

>with uninterested guests
Bless his heart

>nerd blackface
like the Bazingabang Theory

Maybe I’m just socially retarded, but I’ve never understood what was so bad about terms like “Social Justice Warrior”, “White Knight”, being “Sensitive”, etc. Beats being a dick *shrug* And, as a survivor of a narcissistic abuse family, I wish I’d been more “overprotected” as a kid like Millennials allegedly are. Then maybe I wouldn’t be such a messed up “grown-up”.

People are different, with their own personalities, we’re all shaped by the experiences we’ve been through, both good and bad, we're all wired differently, nature vs nurture, and we all deal with stuff in different ways. Some are more hardassed, some more sensitive, some have developmental disorders and can't be "normal", etc. Who cares? We’re all just flawed people doing our best to make sense of and survive this messed up world. If you don't believe me take a Human Psychology class (or just study up on the net).

The ones to watch out for are the ones who go out of their way to say how “normal” or sane they are IMO. Creepy. Makes me wonder what they’re hiding and why. And anyone who says stuff like “man up”, “grow a pair”, etc needs to be punched in the face for being an insensitive prick. Its not that easy for all of us. Makes me want to strangle them until they learn some empathy.

it wasnt even a real firearm. it was a 10m air rifle

pic related

Camel?

cuck

Why is Wil so bitter?

>coins the phrase "don't be a dick"
>acts like a dick all the time
bravo

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman..

youtube.com/watch?v=bUWXjs2jPQI

Edgy

Would you rather

A: bang his wife while he watches
B bang Felicia and post about it in his Twitter

B, you know he cares about the camel more than his wife

B, only if I can willingly get aids first.

Is he the original nu-male?

I'd rather bang his wife than Felicia, but he would be into that, so I'd go with option B.

Fuck that "Wheaton curse" bullshit.

L O A D E D

D I C E

Not a fan of any of his work, but he's fucking great at Trek Con panels.

Piece of shit nu-male, smug for no good reason, would let you fuck his girlfriend for a Burger King coupon.

he was so fucking annoying in star trek

>he's fucking great at Trek Con panels
does he talk about the wesley hate nearly driving him to suicide?

No, he's mostly just far more engaged and excited to be there than most of the cast often times. And he's kinda quick witted and quippy. He's accomplished basically nothing of note since Trek, so he seems happier to be there.

My name is Wesley. Why'd he have to ruin it for me?