"ay man, can I use yo phone?"

>"ay man, can I use yo phone?"
what's your response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

simple, tell him it's almost dead and you need the power

"no, sorry"

I don't trust them, but am empathetic of their supposed personal crisis.

No. I will never wash the nigger off of it. Sorry.

I would say, "No because your black. I dont like black people. Go home. get outta my face. I hate blacks. You is ugly. Hit the road. you ugly black man. ICK!" then slap his hand.

Sure.

This

Then tell him i can kill his children without impunity and to walk on all fours before I start punching out random black people

"How do I know you won't shoot me with it?"

ITT : faggots that would say o-ok

Talk to police they can help you. Just don't steal.

S-s-sure just dont hurt me

y-you t-t-too

With what my cell phone? You think my cell phone is a gun?

youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0

Sure bruh, oh OH wait don't step on that shit in the flo

i dont have a phone u dumb nigger. also i dont smoke and i dont have a dollar either.

Can't I'm trying to catch a rare pokémon on Pokémon Go, ight homes.

If I'm feeling nice I'll let a person. But what I do is ask them for the number and put it on speaker. If they don't want to talk that way then I hang up.

*twist ends of mustache*
sorry, im a hipster, i dont own a phone.

Back to Sup Forums you go

I always say my phone is dead. Then I point in a random direction, give them bullshit directions to the nearest phone.
>ayyghhtttt thanks bro

quickly waddle away before they knock my shit out for a cheap $50 phone.

that's actually not bad

>sorry, i dont carry cash

Fuck yeah man just make it quick.

Know why? Bec. I live in the south Memphis ghettos with a lot of niggers and criminals and every time I've been asked this or been asked to give somebody a ride they actually needed it and didnt try to jack my shit.

If they run off with it? What the fuck do I care, its a fucking tracfone flip phone with no personal info anyway. All my contacts are nicknames and I have no pictures on it. I've scored some good weed this way too.

No, because I don't let ANYONE touch my phone.

You should help your fellow man. IF you think you're about to be put out, go crazy white dude. Usually bums have a sob story. Gotta have your own, gotta get one decibel louder than they do. Bitching about your woman, bitching about her fucking up your shit, bitching about couch surfing. If it comes down to it, ask the nigger for a favor, that'll make em turn right around quick. Being the only white dude in the ghetto and being even crazier than they are draws WAY too much attention to them and they dont like it. Light up a cigarette, give bum a smoke, start pacing and bitching loud and everybody is gonna want to be far away from you.

"No, I have minutes."

I spend about $30 a month ($10 for phone, about $20 credit) every month or two on burner phones, so if he can deal with a 'dumb' phone, sure. I got no problem with letting someone call someone up.
It's funny because some scrawny white kid (mid-teens) ran off with it once. It was the only time anyone did it. I guess that's the perks of having a shit phone.

I'm here in Memphrica too, fuck this garbage heap

"How did you learn to speak a civilized language? If you can understand me, build a fire and send smoke signals"
Fucking ape

"no"

Lol how are you neighbor? Havent heard that term in a while. Hell I like Memphrica. If you know how to not get fucked with its aight. The white chicks, if they arent fat, are usually pretty hot. Good old Fedex, hell I can set my watch by the cargo planes that start going round every morning. If you wake up in the night and hear em roaring you know its 3-4am without looking at the clock.

NO?

BITCH ASS CRACKER