What do you guys think about being a cop?

What do you guys think about being a cop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUJoA7titIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys

They don't actually do much, kind of useless. In my country females have lower entry demands as well, kind of embarrassing

ACAB

no u

I think it would make you a cunt

Why's that?

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

also 90% of cops are cunts who just want power of others because no one respected them in high school

10% are alphas who want to help people

You have to commit and actually like being a cop because it may be the rest of your life doing something you like or not like and do nothing else but being a cop

I prefer being an FBI agent just so I could spy on people's data tbh. But that'll never happen actually.

Yeah I used to think that, but I've met a lot of cops since then. Most of them aren't such assholes.

I grew in a family filled with police officers and agents and believe me if you try really hard you may get a nice income, may depend where you are from

Some dangerous shit that hardens you over time. My cousin makes good money though. About 150,000 a year. A shit load of overtime. 12+ hour shifts

I'm thinking of becoming a cop. If I didn't smoke weed I could do it right now. Maybe in like a few years I'll kick my habit. Cops are cool

Some cops were bullied as kids. Didn't you watch the zootopia movie? Protect and serve?obviously Judy Hopps protected her animal friends.

I like the police as much as they love me.

Love is a hard thing sometimes. Its something I grow into.

do you worry about PTSD?

ive known special forces, cia, etc
those dudes dont ever fucking chill, are you content with always being 'on'
does it worry you?
or is law enforcement more chill (tbh thatd be very surprising to me)

More chill

I feel like I'm CIA every day.

I never joined the CIA I think.

i dont watch movies made for 5 year olds user, no i havent fucking seen zootopia

If you are going to do it then do it, but dont quit in a day, it will be hard, from where i am in the police academy they treat you like shit as ive been told

Not in this day and age, can't kill the bad guys.

free donuts everyday so why not join

What do you guys think about being a crop?

My neighbor is a Sheriff. I used to run over his trash cans. Damn that was a shitty thing to do, hes actually a cool guy.

Suffice it to say I got his back if the SHTF

I've always wanted to talk to a cop

im drunk and i want to post this.

polis offecer are gud

They're really mellow people and always looking to recruit.

They called me a rookie when my hands shook at the shooting range.

5150s are a joke.

I considered it, but they don't like smart people or those who think for themselves.

That's equality for you

In a few years cops won't even have authorization to shoot anymore because "muh police brutality"

Why do you want to be a cop?

Are you telling me that quitting weed will be hard or going to a police academy will be hard? I've thought of joining the army, so I'm not too worried about being pushed hard or being yelled at.

I thought about it to but i didnt feel like it would be my main focus plus its an every day job, im passionate about other things

I think crops is a pretty cool guy. Eh feeds people and doesn't afriad of anything

It's the sort of thing where you're either safe or you're like the guy from the original Bad Lietenant movie who was also in The Duelist. A bad guy, trying to desperately fuck up the troops from the inside.

Good job

Joining either will be hard, but if you have cold blood you will be just fine, my family always says that it would have been the perfect job for my serius af personality

Figured it would be better than working in an office or some shit my whole life. Maybe if I'm lucky I could actually help some people.

U lived in a swine stable

I'm going to apply to a bunch of departments soon tbh.
Shit will be so cash

Where are you from? Frim where i am you dont get to start in a office, the throw you right to the streets

I think police service should be compulsory. The absolute worst people become police. Some of them are all right, but Jesus tapdancing Christ does it attract shitty people.

If you don't already hate humanity becoming a cop will certainly make you.

I am a police dispatcher. The job varies alot based on location, culture and department size. It's an interesting job. Feel free to AMA

Pretty much how my friend who is a cop answered me in high school.

He makes a bunch of money in OT, invested in property during the great recession and will retire when he does 25 years with full pension.

He is a cop in a major city in California.

How will joining be hard? I'm in relatively good shape ( I'd say I'm fit as fuck but I do have like 5 or so pounds of flab spread throughout my body) and I'm pretty smart. I've heard they do a mental examination, I might fail that because I'm kinda of a fucknut. I'm pretty short but I've never heard of that being an issue for the army or the police force. I heard there's a height requirement for firefighters but that's it

Sometimes I call just to hear your voice.

Money is usually just ok but lots of chances of OT. Benefits are good and you become close with a lot of people.

Obaying orders like the nazi's did

>implying it's a bad thing that the police won't be able to indiscriminately shoot citizens

I'd respect the police more if they didn't automatically carry guns. Lock them in the car for emergencies or save them for the SWAT van.

Lol yea stop that

Jesus, what a great idea.

Sounds like a great way to not be ready for the instances when you actually need to use them lol locked away

Hey sheriff, whats the number of the PD, hey PD whats the number of the sheriff.

tee hee

Someone has to have one handy.

There are people who can kill people very quickly and they don't use guns.

Gotta put down the rabid.

Like in Fresno.

Then you are good to go, but remember once you get there, there will be people more commited to joining the force and in much better shape, so if you really wanna do it then get to it and start working out more often

Just dont be like those cops who give out dui's to sober people or bullshit tickets just to fuck up someones driving record. I've seen it first hand it happens and makes people hate all cops.

You're absolutely right. I should start training more. I know exactly what to do

Medium sized city in Tennessee. Street work sounds fine though. Can't imagine you'd be able to start any higher.

All my knowledge of US cops stems from watching movies and series.
Youprobably don't want my opinion.

You can't but if you do stand out it will take at least 3 to 5 years to be at a nice position

As a rabid person I concur. They should have guns to kill me if I went berserk.

Fuck it up one time and you get stuck

Alphas - helping people

Pick one.

The good ones are betas just like most white knights. Alphas do it for the action.

The losers do it for power.

Exactly

No shit? That sounds pretty nice.
Yeah getting in with people sounds like a pretty good part on the job. Seems like the kind of job you would get pretty close with your co-workers.

What makes you afraid of the water?

What do you mean by "they?"

Believe me meeting a lot of people might be the best thing to do as a cop

they are the garbage collectors for humans

no thanks

Spoken like a true beta. Alphas do it for glory.

They arent bad, they get a bad rap though. It sucks for the good ones who really try to help.

Yo, thanks for not making a shit thread. Kinda neat to hear what you guys think sometimes.

>Being a cop

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH die faggot

Like in Fresno? I'm in Fresno right now

Maybe more like it attracts a lot of cunts.

I used to to think like you until like 2 weeks ago. Watch some Jordan Peterson on youtube. You will see how wrong you are.

Cops should be allowed to carry guns. I didn't mean rabid in the literal sense. Just figuratively

Im a complete retard whats OT?

State run mafia. Hate them so much. They fuck up lives but they don't get in trouble when they do some fucked up shit because their sucking each others dicks.

California chippy taught me mad crazy good and safe gun skills, hes a nice guy and strict. Safety first.

My 5150s are a bad joke desu

Whats wrong with calling it a clip though? Magazines are something I read.

They got bad apples don't worry FBI is on it.

Look up Keith Foster.

all crops are racist

Wouldn't want to be one. Having to constantly confront people and either:
1) take care of their shit for them
2) try to take a gun away from them without getting shot
would turn me into a fucking mess. I don't think the "they just got bullied in HS" thing is true either, they're probably just being overly pushy because they need to feel as in control of a situation as possible to know you're not just some nigger that's going to try to shoot them in the back first chance you get.

>All cops are paranoid.

I get pulled over I put my light on and my hands on the wheel. I know whats coming next but he or she can go ahead and say it anyway.

I respect the state.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUJoA7titIQ

1 million cops alone if militarized would keep america from ever being successfuly invaded.

cops have no race

Not sure what you're expecting someone to say but yeah, I do the same thing. If you're calm and not doing anything suspicious or stupid while you're talking to them it's fine. The less they have to worry about when they're dealing with you, the better off it is for everyone involved. For some reason people don't seem to get this and start yelling at cops and waving their hands around and trying to grab shit out of their pockets/purses thinking it will somehow make the situation any better.