I'm a good looking guy, Sup Forums. Not autistic. Not clingy. where am I fucking up? Women just don't seem interested...

I'm a good looking guy, Sup Forums. Not autistic. Not clingy. where am I fucking up? Women just don't seem interested. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not autistic
But are you at least interesting, OP?

I assume so. Is that where I'm fucking up?

How the fuck are supposed to know when you give us only some superficial insights about yourself and your behaviour, you retard?

Ok, not superficially speaking, I'm a nerd, I have trouble speaking up in groups, and I haven't felt very alpha in months.

Not autistic?
Take the test and prove that.
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Okey Doke

You aren't interesting so far, do something interesting.

There we have the problem. Lack of confidence. It doesn't exclude you from getting laid but you'll only get the girls who also have some sort of problems with themselves or are not good looking. Muster yourself, boost your confidence in some sort of way, do things that let you meet people and that make you feel good about yourself and you'll get laid sooner or later.

Ok so you're boring as fuck and shy and don't do anything that some random chick is gonna be interested in. So you either need to blend in with all the other same days and act like you think they want you to act, or be yourself and wait until you meet the right person. I bet you're not older than 25. Dont rush life or love my man.

Are you looking for a relationship or just casual sex? 2 different options so you need 2 different approaches.

27, lol. Not looking for anyone that works for me. Might just be a sex addict

I get laid a lot. Just by the same old girls. They're hot, and good in bed, but I'm selfish and want more girls in my harem.

>Women just don't seem interested
>I get laid a lot

Yea, I sense some BS here

>pic related, its OP

Retirement home rules aren't the same as real world rules, old ladies with nothing to do are easily entertained.

I wish it were that simple. At least then I could just hit the gym and move out. =\

Make mad money and you'll be able to choose the bitch u want.

Lol, I have a lot of money.

Lol wuts a lot?

My family is loooooaded. My mother owns mountains in N. Carolina. and bought me a house there. any amount of money I need is at my back and call.

Well, am I good?

Never act needy
Change your vibe from "it's not working for me" to:
"damn you were good, next bitch please"

Most of the time you get what you think of.
So change your mind.

Good luck

First real advice, lol. Thanks

this is sad :(

You're too afraid of rejection. Success is messy. Put yourself out there. Lose the ego. Fucking faggot.

Yet you don't know basic idioms. It's "beck and call" ffs.

Bitches don't give a fuck principally about looks, it is pretty much complimentary

It's your "social value" that matters foremost

>job
>money
>social standing
>friends

Usually when you qualify for these in a bitch's head, it usually comes with personality traits that attracts them

Butthurt faggots, prove me wrong

>protip
You just can't

not that simple. there are plenty of unemployed losers who get girls because they know how to spike girls emotions and make them feel good with humor, dominance, push-pull etc. this is really basic stuff dude. you should google it sometime.

In my defense, I'm very very drunk

You're asking Sup Forums
That is who you are. A person who comes to Sup Forums with that question.

Answer in itself isn't it. Go fish for attention elsewhere you degenerate autistic faggot.

>It's your "social value" that matters foremost

You have got to be the active energy man. You have got to be the positive force man. You have to dominate. You have to be the Lingam to her Yoni man. You have got to embody the masculine principles of the phallus man.

Women have evolved for millions of years operating on sexual selection that demanded strength and assertiveness from their men. Do you think when women were in their rightful place in society as the quiet housekeepers that they approached men often?

No man. That's the place of the man, man. Women are hardwired to response to the touch and the words of a man. You need to act on her like she is a blank canvas, man. Make her feel what you want her to feel. Grab her by the hand and lead her on an adventure of emotions and pure lust by embodying the principles of the phallic energies, man.

Looks like I'm a fucking super normie.

If you don't know what you're doing wrong, just fucking talk to people until you figure it out. And if you can't muster up the strength to talk to girls you like, talk to guys who seem to be in the position you want to be.

Another tip: If you don't feel you have confidence, practice faking it. If you can learn to fake it well enough or luck out in a few situations, you can build some actual confidence for yourself.

Spoken like a true autist, congrats. I'll buy your seminars when I see you with a woman, faggot.

Fuck I've been out normied

Your score is probably closer to ultra normie status. I swear this questionnaire was written by an autist.

>Do you obstruct other's plans?
Like intentionally? Is this question asking if I'm going out of my way to be an asshole, or is it asking if I'm not socially aware enough to know I've overstayed my welcome/are unwanted somewhere?

first of all accept yourself, if you can accept yourself then no one can but more importantly go to the gym

I know absolutely nothing about you and you have provided next to no information so here is my diagnosis. Either your standards are too high and you are putting way too much effort into chasing after women who don't want you or you are passive and just expecting pussy to fall in your lap instead of hunting for it like a man.

Try talking to a fat chick. Guarantee you you'll get raped.

If you are coming here to answer that, then nothing you hear here can answer that. No real reason will answer that. You don't have the ability to understand why women reject you, no matter how it is put. If you come to Sup Forums for any social issue, you are like all other Sup Forumstards here, you are a retard in social issues. Coming here to get a fix to your love life is like going to a crack dealer to say "Hey! I'm a crackhead. How do I stop being a crackhead?"

>Where am I fucking up?

You're a cancerous faggot.

Pretty much this. You need to be interesting and engaging, and actually talk *with* women, not at them. Pick up a hobby or two that you actually care about and are willing to discuss. (And then ask about hers!)

In other words you need to practice and perfect your ability to fake an interest in other peoples shit. It's quite exhausting.

This.

you ain't got shit on me,

I just took this shit, how fucked am I?

Wow, you've never actually touched a woman ... right?

>You have to be the Lingam to her Yoni man
I don't speak baboon, can anyone translate what this nigger is saying?

Better to be genuinely interested. Some people are dull as dishwater; I'd rather wank at home than go out with someone who's about as exciting as a cold fish. Learning to engage with people is definitely a skill, though.

OP, I was you 15 years ago. I was a good looking guy a little on the skinny side but I had no idea how to interact with women and so I was a virgin until 23.
I learned something as I got older the vast majority of women don't truly care about looks, money, what kind if car you have, where you live, or how much you make them laugh.
They care about your social status, period.
All the things listed above are like pizza toppings, social status is the dough. When someone asks what kind if pizza you like you tell then what topping, that's what women do regarding men. But you wouldn't consider a pizza without dough, that's what hold it all together, what makes it a pizza.
I figured this out by bartending. When I was behind the bar, women loved me because bartenders are fucking cool. But when I hung out with my friends I couldn't get anywhere because my friends always treated me like shit. Women respond to how others respond to you, especially other women.

Here's the plan user. If at all possible get a Bullshit part time job at a semi-cool restaurant. No chili's or Applebees. Find a moderately priced restaurant and apply to be a waiter. If they're not hiring waiters wash fucking dishes until there is a vacancy, shouldn't be more than a month. This will teach you in a trial by fire way exactly how to talk to people. They're bite sized interactions that people immediately forget about after they leave, and you get almost immediate feedback on how well you interacted in the form of cash money. Also at every restaurant in every city the entire staff is fucking each other. See the movie 'waiting' it's nearly true to life.

If your ugly be funny, dont show insecurities. Be confident. Im short chubby balding but im funny and hve a huge cock and i know i can get any girl i want. Lol just think super mario fuckin hoes.

You are probably autistic and you don't realize it

True for the most part, but I didn't like the way some of the questions were worded, like something about normal, or is my sense of humor different from others. A lot of the questions seemed very subjective or situational

This is pretty spot on. But Its not all about how others treat you or your social status. Its about how you think of yourself and how you almost "demand" to be treated. Ive picked up a bunch of girls from class (university) just by how I talk in class, not even at parties or social gatherings. This is confidence and perception. I'm the guy that will cut the silence in class or talk about shit if I think the teacher is wrong. While I'm doing so I watch out of the corner of my eye to see who's looking or who laughs if i say something funny, then that's who I talk to. Fuck what others think, fuck what girls think. My job is a social worker but a lot of my actions are to benefit myself in one form or another even though I help others out a lot.

See I am a nerd, I play eso and am nasty at fps games like bf1 and overwatch, but I can also chill with the "jocks" and throw a ball. I'm like a humble cocky sweetheart asshole. If you can understand what I am saying. Ive also been a waiter which definitely helps with strengthening certain social skills, mostly bullshitting, but you still have to be yourself, be out for yourself, and not really give a fuck what others think, give a fuck what you think. I'd have a table and tell myself from the rip that they were gonna give me more than 20% tip and they would.